Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom's Lady Rose

Gerry on ET Tonight....

http://www.13wham.com/entertainment/entert...E-vNESn0kg.cspx

This came across in a Google Alert this morning. This is the video that will be shown tonight on ET..it's 2:35 minutes long and features Gerry and Jamie Foxx. It's very, very good, but not downloadable to Real Player. I had originally posted that it was downloadable, as my RP indicated that it had downloaded it, but when I went back to check, it had only downloaded the Red Robin hamburger commercial at the beginning. I tried to download it again, but it would not download. So hopefully someone can reconfigure this clip to a downloadable format and put in the Video section for us.

Enjoy.....don't have to wait until tonight....

Tense

Edited by Phantom's Lady Rose

Thanks! You GALS are the best. This is great.....too bad there wasn't a little more of Gerard....(never enough to suit me)! WOW he is something isn't he??

Thank you Tense. It's an excellent clip.

Hopefully this can be put into multimedia soon.

Most people tell him he's not funny at all?? How can that be? He's hilarious!

Ren

Most people tell him he's not funny at all?? How can that be? He's hilarious!

Ren

I think he's hilarious too! How could they possible think he's not funny. Whomever thinks that must have no sense of humor at all.

When I posted this I said that it could not be downloaded to RP...I had a glitch apparently in my system, because I rebooted and was able to download it to Real Player just fine. So it is downloadable to Real Player after all. Sorry for the mix up. Didn't realize my system had "glitched" until I rebooted and tried again.

Tense

...and I have it for Multimedia and it's in the 'upload' queue...

:pointy:

I was watching ET last night when they showed Gerry in the previews. I immediately set the DVR, but thank you ladies for not making me wait till 6:30 tonight to see the clip!! Woot!!

Suzie

Thank you for that! It was really cool to hear him talk about how he had started out as the DA but found the role of the ordinary guy who is out to destroy a city too tantalizing. Remember when we were all going crazy trying to figure out who was playing what role?!? It sounds like he is enjoying his experience. That was the first time I had heard Alan speak, so that was also interesting.

Thank you so much for sharing the video with us. How can anyone say Gerry isn't funny? I loved the interview, he looked so handsome!

I'm gonna wait to see it on TV tonight, but OMG those pictures! :swoon: Tight leather jacket, and I bet that black t-shirt under there is tight as well!!

Thanks for the caps!!!

Lisa you stole my line. I was just going to comment about the tight arms on that gorgeous jeacket. Yum :wuv:

To me Gerry = funny.

I tried to download it with the RealPlayer, but it only lets me download the burger ad. :tantrum: lol... Aww, anyway. Gerry was great! Love what he said, and it's great to see the set, the prison, the explosions, etc. I was surprised to see it was a pretty long video.

I'm even more excited about this movie now!

P.S : I love Gerry's jacket. lol. :wuv:

Edited by Novelistgirl

Thank you, thank you for the link, Tense! I won't be home tonight and now I won't have to miss it.

:kiss:

Thank you for that! It was really cool to hear him talk about how he had started out as the DA but found the role of the ordinary guy who is out to destroy a city too tantalizing. Remember when we were all going crazy trying to figure out who was playing what role?!? It sounds like he is enjoying his experience. That was the first time I had heard Alan speak, so that was also interesting.

I know...it seems he was relishing playing this role for himself and he had a look of glee in his eyes when he said it

Im even more excited about this movie now!

and OMG he looks so yummy wrapped up in that jacket and the hair cut looks great on him too :kiss:

thanks for sharing this vid and for all the caps in the gallery! xoxo

Oh, it makes me want the movie to come out soon! Have to wait 1 year. Gerry is beautiful as expected and Jamie Foxx will do the movie proud!

Thanks for letting us see first hand the clip, won't have to wait until tonight.

Ginny (Sassenach)

Nice little interview. Great to hear Alan talk after seeing him in the background for so long and what a nice guy he seems to be. Loving Gerard's image in the interview, nice, tight jacket!! The man is adorable. I am looking forward to this film very much.

Loving Gerard's image in the interview, nice, tight jacket!! The man is adorable.

He sure has bulked up in the shoulders and upper arms - the fan foto shows huge biceps.......Wow!

:pant:

Extended version of interview, including Alan Siegel and others: here

It takes a few minutes to load and a commercial precedes the video.

Thanks for posting this- I suspect they will only show little snippets of the interviews. So it’s nice to get everything. Also I suspect Gerry was (as usual!) making a joke at his own expense with the “Most people tell me I’m not funny at all” remark. Plus it was also a nice way to shine the spotlight on Jamie Foxx.

Extended version of interview, including Alan Siegel and others: here

It takes a few minutes to load and a commercial precedes the video.

Am I the only one who cannot see this video beyond when the director speaks? It stops at the same point each time. :tantrum:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh this man is mean as dirt! :lol:

Did he say more in that interview besides "TANTALIZING" and "TO IT'S KNEES"??? His lips were moving but I dinna hear anything over the klucking chicKen.

I swear he was flipping through his thesaurus looking for words like "tantalizing". :cunning:

Off to replay RnR .... "Gleesed doon" shiver!

Oh this man is mean as dirt! :lol:

Did he say more in that interview besides "TANTALIZING" and "TO IT'S KNEES"??? His lips were moving but I dinna hear anything over the klucking chicKen.

I swear he was flipping through his thesaurus looking for words like "tantalizing". :cunning:

Off to replay RnR .... "Gleesed doon" shiver!

:lmao: Just as bad as Dawn. Ask her how many times she's watched today.