Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Elissa

Gerry's A Best-Seller!

Gerry's a best seller! :whome2:

While shopping at Target today, I stopped by the movies section and there were 300, P S I Love You, and RocknRolla on display on the "Best Sellers" wall! :woohoo:

When RocknRolla was first released on DVD, Target didn't carry it. Wonder what made them change their minds? Customer requests, perhaps? :D

it's about time the rest of the world figured out that Gerry makes great movies!

When RnR came out on DVD I went to Target to get it and they didn't have it. I then went to Walmart and got the LAST copy. How lucky was I! My hubby was impressed that all were gone but one.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Target only had 2 copies of RocknRolla on the shelf today. :D

:read:I AM a best seller!!

Thanks Elissa...that's great!

hugs,

Sue

I've always known Gerry was a best seller! :whome2:YES YOU!!!

We've known that Gerry's a best-seller all along. It's nice to see that Target now sees that too! :)

Thanks for posting this Elissa. Y'all are right, it's about time others noticed what we already knew.....Gerry sells movies!! :whoa:

Suzie

I'm thinking there is a Gerry fan (or a few) working in the DVD section at Target!! I always get excited to see his movies up there on the wall, even if I buy most of mine through Amazon (using the GALS Boutique link, of course)!

Of course we know Gerry is the best. Maybe Target and the rest of the world is catching up! :drink:

Cheryl

Of course we know Gerry is the best. Maybe Target and the rest of the world is catching up! :drink:

Cheryl

All I can say to that is, it's about time! ;)

it's about time the world caught on to something we've known all along..YOU GO GERRY!!

I had a BIG surprise when I went to the food store in my little mountain town high up in the mountains of Colorado. The store puts up a few DVDs for sale. Small collection at best, maybe 50 at the most. I was looking at them and guess what I found? A DVD of "Beowulf and Grendel". I was bolted over and then smiled with a great deal of satisfaction. I think we will be seeing Gerry movies every where now.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

I had a BIG surprise when I went to the food store in my little mountain town high up in the mountains of Colorado. The store puts up a few DVDs for sale. Small collection at best, maybe 50 at the most. I was looking at them and guess what I found? A DVD of "Beowulf and Grendel". I was bolted over and then smiled with a great deal of satisfaction. I think we will be seeing Gerry movies every where now.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

My video store here allowed me to buy Beowulf,Dear Frankie,Mrs Brown,Shattered,Shooters,and Atilla all for 9.99.I paid 3.99 for Shattered.I was too happy about those purchases.I was just browsing in Target on lunch and saw a 2pack of Tombraiders so I grabbed that for 9.99 again I was elated.So i'll definitely be checking for other things I don't have...

That's great news! I'm glad to see more and more of Gerry's movies around. Like you said, Kathy, I think we'll continue to see them more often and in more places! :yay:

I love finding Gerry movies in abundance.

At one point in time our walmart had: 300, B&G, PSILY, Nim's, and RNR.

The only one we don't have anymore is B&G.

April

The Target where I shop also has Nim's Island, Lara Croft Cradle of Life, and Phantom of the Opera, they're just not on the "Best Sellers" wall.

this is great news! hopefully everyone will get more access to Gerard's movies in the area where they live :)

It totally sucks when you are looking for a movie and you cant find it anywhere arrgh! I dont wish that on anyone...