Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Novelistgirl

New disguise? :)

I checked out Pro Photos and this picture was taken Feb. 6 on the streets of Phila.

gotcha.Disguise or not,its def him though. I totally recognize the profile, even though he so doesnt look like himself at all...wonder if his character is supposed to be a police officer. certainly would make for an interesting plot twist, imo. I totally agree too, he will make a great looking older man.

Edited by AngelofMusic

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that at some point in the film he escapes from prison and perhaps he must disguise himself in different looks to get around without being caught. I would think this photo is one of those disguises. I really don't think this is the normal "look" for his character, Clyde. But then again, at this point, who knows?

Swannie

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that at some point in the film he escapes from prison and perhaps he must disguise himself in different looks to get around without being caught. I would think this photo is one of those disguises. I really don't think this is the normal "look" for his character, Clyde. But then again, at this point, who knows?

Swannie

hmm, thats a very interesting theory. but youre right, filming hasnt even wrapped up yet, its waaay too early too tell about what will happen in the story. I cant wait to see the finished product, even though its like a year away lol.

Swannie

That's exactly what I think ... that's why I hope we don't see too many more. I want something to be left to surprise.

Well spread my legs and pat me down!

He's hot no matter what the disguse!

Cheryl

I don't think I've ever seen a real cop with hair that long. He looks more like an English professor!

D

Someone said, I don't remember where, that maybe Clyde was a cop before his wife and daughter were killed. Maybe this picture is from a flashback scene. Though it looks like it's ten years later, not ten years earlier. lol. But... aww... who knows?

I like to think that it's a disguise though. lol.

I feel like doing something naughty so he can frisk me all the time he needs to..so he can collect forensic evidence.. :cunning::cunning:

:lmao: If it wasn't for the hairline I wouldn't know it was him.

You're right, DQ. That hairline gives him away!

Suzie

Forensic evidence~ why didn't I think of that!

I can see it; CSI Butler collecting all the DNA, prints, and trace evidence he wishes. I would be a most co-operative subject...... :galdown:

Guest DonnaKat

I would be a most co-operative subject......

I need to have my eyes checked. At first glance, I thought you said you would "be a moist co-operative subject"

Yes, I know I'm perverted. At least I'm woman enough to admit it. :funnyface:

I would be a most co-operative subject......

I need to have my eyes checked. At first glance, I thought you said you would "be a moist co-operative subject"

Yes, I know I'm perverted. At least I'm woman enough to admit it. :funnyface:

Well Donna I would be that too! :lalala:

:drool1::drool1:

Officer, I did it. You KNOW I did it. I'm guilty as hell. Could we pleeeeeze take the long way to the station? :kisswink:

:lmao:Now you're talkin'! MMMMMMM ... handcuff me, baby!

Screw the station, take me to a remote location so no one can hear the screams ;)

Sorry Officer, it's my turn to play cop. *tap night stick on palm of hand*

Now Spread em'

Edited by BaileyS

:rotflmao:

Ya'll crack me up!

Just take me away Officer Butler ;)

Cuff me please?

I promise not to behave.

Nice one Cheryl, nice!

Officer, I did it. You KNOW I did it. I'm guilty as hell. Could we pleeeeeze take the long way to the station? :kisswink:

Screw the station, take me to a remote location so no one can hear the screams ;)

Now Spread em'

:lmao: Bailey I love it!!! Guilty as charged!!! but boy would he be in trouble if the script was flipped!!!

My question might be "officer er, Butler is it? Well Officer Butler, just what might I do to talk you out of that traffic ticket? Would there be anything that might just persuade you to tear it up?" :hmm:

D

Now Spread em'

:lmao: Bailey I love it!!! Guilty as charged!!! but boy would he be in trouble if the script was flipped!!!

Tanya, your second avatar is making me .... feel guilty .... MAN he's dead sexy!

I thought the exact thing. I thought it was Richard Gere! Anyhoo......WOWOWOWOWOWOWWEEEEEEEEE!

:lmao: on all the naughty comments!!

Richard Gere? He couldn't shine a light to Gerry! No comparison!

D

I would like to play a little cops and robbers with him...Only I want to collect the DNA any way I can get it!....I have some "good" :drool1: ideas but I undress....er....I mean digress!

:lalala: Frannie

I would like to play a little cops and robbers with him...Only I want to collect the DNA any way I can get it!....I have some "good" :drool1: ideas but I undress....er....I mean digress!

:lalala: Frannie

OMG Frannie! :lmao: You go, girl! You collect that DNA .... and then send him over to me so I can drain collect some more ....