Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Rendita

3/20 - On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages

Well, if it's a scene where the police break in to his house, it will be quick and chaotic probably unless they decide to film his arrest in slow motion so you'll have to look fast!

You know with a name like Clyde, I am thinking that he will be a very normal, average almost geeky kind of guy, one you wouldn't expect to go so crazy then after he spends some time in prison, he beefs up and turns in to a hunky killing machine! Just guessing.

D

I wish Gerry was my boss, I’d love a massage! Of course if I happened to see him naked I would cover my eyes. :cunning:

After reading this I'm going to have lots of lovely thoughts as I drink my weekly glass of wine this evening!

Well, if it's a scene where the police break in to his house, it will be quick and chaotic probably unless they decide to film his arrest in slow motion so you'll have to look fast!

That's what the pause and slow-motion buttons on the DVD player are for :escape:

If the sheet is placed just low enough across his groin for me to see the treasure trail dippin' down... I'll be in GAL heaven. I don't need to see the full Monte either...just a hint of groinness would drive me wild!

Swannie

PREACH IT, SISTER! THUMBSLOTS AND TREASURE TRAIL!!!

And some thigh... preferably nice and furry!

______________________________________________________________Posted Image

.....inner thigh would be....um...nice. Gerry's naked inner thigh! INNER THIGH!

STOP STOP YER KILLIN' ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted Image

I'm kind of hoping for a quick jump out of the window running with his tail between his legs kind of scene :funnyup::drool1: - darn Gerry you appear everywhere but when the fans most want to see you poop you're nowhere to be seen. :pointy:

Moira

STOP STOP YER KILLIN' ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted Image

Me too! :thud::whiteflag:

I am SO sorry but this was in incredibly bad taste. I hate it when the press does this with Gerry. He's a class act and I resent these kinds of headlines. I cannot imagine what HE thought.

Warning.........OMG! OMG OMG! ________________________________________________________________________________

_____

Flat lined again..............

THUD!

I am SO sorry but this was in incredibly bad taste. I hate it when the press does this with Gerry. He's a class act and I resent these kinds of headlines. I cannot imagine what HE thought.

That maybe it would feed his GALS? A nekkid Gerry certainly induces Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome in me!

I would point out after yesterday’s alleged restaurant kerfuffle it’s very nice to hear a positive story about GB appreciating the folks who have worked so hard on his production. The nude stuff is fun, but the real point is Gerry’s kindness to his film crew. And Gerry himself has been known to make bawdy comments about women. I don't think he gets too offended when the same sort of comments are pointed in his direction. He's a big boy.

I was going.....*Gerry*.........to say..............*naked*.........something very............*OMG!!!*........see, I can't even put a coherant thought together right now with that running through my head....... :flasher:

And Gerry himself has been known to make bawdy comments about women. I don't think he gets too offended when the same sort of comments are pointed in his direction. He's a big boy.

In more ways than one! :pant:

Hey gals!

Thanks for the updated article. The naked part caught my attention! I hope they don't cut it out of the film now. Even if I have to plead with the editors.

DO NOT TAKE GERRY'S NEKKID SCENE OUT OF THAT MOVIE!!!

You know, I just had a funny thought...I can just about imagine Gerry, looking over our "so called informant's" shoulder.....

Gerry:Yeah, go ahead......

Informant:OK, if you're sure......

Gerry clicks on to GALS.......

Gerry:*that deadly giggle of his*....now watch this.....

Is it wrong of me to hope for a Dr. Manhatten type scene?? ZACK!!! Where are you when we need you???? :takeitoff::flee:

Oh....be still my heart.

All I can say is ULP.......

Jill

I have just watched an old show on Justin.TV which Gerry appeared in and I got to see his inner thigh while tied up on a bed with a fruit basket in front of the important bits..... OMG, imagine what the inner thigh now looks like after working out! I think I need a drink, too early in the afternoon for that! I am presently floating....! And the imagination is running wild.

It doesnt surprise me at all that Gerry would have organised something special for the crew as he seems to be that type of guy. Very thoughtful and appreciative.

Sally

Now really!!! This is not a hoax is it????????????????? :lalala: Oh ...and yeah ....Gerry just thinks of everybody and that was such a nice thing to do!! Now back to the n-n-n-n-nekkid scene.........2010? REALLY? How am I gonna contain myself that freaken long?? HUH? :tantrum:

;) Frannie