Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Rendita

3/20 - On-Set Informant: Gerard Butler Naked, Gives Crew Massages

Just noticed this article myself,i guess this is going to be a busy old thread now eh :) I will be watching u gals lol

:funnyup: You know us so well, Stuart! Let's see we are on page 6? :cunning: And it is the week-end, which is usually slow.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

Edited by Forbes girl

Please Lord, don't let them edit that out. Please, oh please, Lord don't let them edit that out :pant::pant::pant: I would go to the movie just to see Gerry naked.

Is it wrong of me to hope for a Dr. Manhatten type scene?? ZACK!!! Where are you when we need you????

:funnyup: my thoughts exactly lol

but how awesome he was with his crew. and he wonders why we love him :wuv:

We got full frontal with Dr. Manhatten and we got full frontal in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (That guy wasn't good looking, so I could have done without seeing that). So there is hope GALS.

Reminder of GALS guidelines ~

NO speculating on Gerry's personal life.

Any violating posts will be removed.

-becozy

I'll augment Becozy's reminder by stating that if you read the blog, it states that Gerry specifically asked HughE not to take a photo as he was "in his element." That is to say, on his personal time. G wasn't outside the club; he was "off."

Our guidelines are very clear about Gerry and his "personal time/relationships." This explanation is for those who will inevitably cry "double-standards." LOL

( :clap: to Hugh for respecting Gerry's request for no photos and not obtaining same in an underhanded manner.)

I think the fact that Gerry provided massages to his crew shows that he's still one of the most generous actors in Hollywood. He continues to think of others. He still makes me smile with the sweet things he does for other people.

:rose:

What's this I read!!!!???? You are going to the "Kilt" thingy??? OMG, I am soooooooo jealous Lisa. I have to try and get into your adorable head for the weekend and pray our Gerry can be there!!! I will also pray you get a 'growly hug' and sweet kiss. Then I can feel it too!!! :woo::yay: I........am..........a..........dreamer!!! But my dreams are very nice!! Truly though, I am so happy for you. And.......

OKAY!!..........I AM totally jealous. The only good thing for me is........I am dressing 'Gerry' this week in his kilt, boots, belts and sword!!!

At least I get to do that, even if it is only a statue!!! :yummy: It's still him!!! :drool1:

Have a great time Sweetie and I am very, very happy for you.

Hugs,

Joanna

I really hope it involves him in prison, like a shower scene :poof:

That is such a disturbing thought and yet such a TURN ON!!! Gerry in a shower scene......OH please let him drop the soap........Oh please let him drop the soap......

Oh and informant aka publicist (if they were worth their salt) Those few words are like money in the bank "Nekkid Gerry" we are so there!

I'm hoping for a lot of thrusting like 300, bit o' flesh and just a hint of Billy but no look see's!

Only time I wanna see a full frontal on a man is when he's climbing into bed with me......*pats the bed* Oye Gerry fancy a run around with a Gal? :drool1:

I really hope it involves him in prison, like a shower scene :poof:

That is such a disturbing thought and yet such a TURN ON!!! Gerry in a shower scene......OH please let him drop the soap........Oh please let him drop the soap......

Oh and informant aka publicist (if they were worth their salt) Those few words are like money in the bank "Nekkid Gerry" we are so there!

I'm hoping for a lot of thrusting like 300, bit o' flesh and just a hint of Billy but no look see's!

Only time I wanna see a full frontal on a man is when he's climbing into bed with me......*pats the bed* Oye Gerry fancy a run around with a Gal? :drool1:

Now I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here but wouldn't a shower scene in PRISON, particularly a drop the soap scenario, be particularly not so good for the likes of our boy who is, as we know, already very sexy as it is? We don't want him to become anyone's, shall we say "girlfriend" now do we? :bleh:

D

Now I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here but wouldn't a shower scene in PRISON, particularly a drop the soap scenario, be particularly not so good for the likes of our boy who is, as we know, already very sexy as it is? We don't want him to become anyone's, shall we say "girlfriend" now do we?

D

Well, we didn't really get to see that in RNR ... just the tease of a dance. :lmao:

I'M KIDDING!!!

It already says it's not a shower scene so ... he's home, alone, naked ... :poof:

Now I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here but wouldn't a shower scene in PRISON, particularly a drop the soap scenario, be particularly not so good for the likes of our boy who is, as we know, already very sexy as it is? We don't want him to become anyone's, shall we say "girlfriend" now do we?

D

Well, we didn't really get to see that in RNR ... just the tease of a dance. :lmao:

I'M KIDDING!!!

It already says it's not a shower scene so ... he's home, alone, naked ... :poof:

There is only one bad thing about that scenario........I'm not in it :drool1:

Did they say what time it was supposed to be?????? NOT 3 AM :cunning::naughty::omg2:

how do we know he was alone :funnyup:

Moira

Good point Moira it could be a new kinda 3 am LOL

Or better yet a "on the boat" TR2 or "in the royal chamber" 300

we've established we aren't looking for a follow through on RNR, LOL

OMG we might get to see that delicious "booty" again!! Glorious!! :drool1::kiss::pointy:

:yummy:

Hello!

Oh my God!!!! Sweet and naughty dreams of Gerard, it will get worse!!!!!! I'll have to go in rehab!!!!!!

Josée

OMG we might get to see that delicious "booty" again!! Glorious!! :drool1::kiss::pointy:

how do we know he was alone :funnyup:

Moira

Cause it's my scenario and I said so!

:funnyface:
:funnyup: :funnyup:

Classic!!!

do I need some popcorn?

I'll bet the if you hold the corn in your hand, it will pop all by itself while you watch Gerry do his 'stuff'!!! :drool1:

:funnyup:

Jo

I love nekkid Gerry...that's such a dirty, wonderful, beautiful thing... :drool1:

Can I just say one thing? The last comment about PSILY being horrible??? WTF?

I love nekkid Gerry...that's such a dirty, wonderful, beautiful thing... :drool1:

Can I just say one thing? The last comment about PSILY being horrible??? WTF?

OMG, CherokeeGirl,

I TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT PSILY!!!!! WTF IS RIGHT!!!! :tantrum:

Jo

do I need some popcorn?

I'll bet the if you hold the corn in your hand, it will pop all by itself while you watch Gerry do his 'stuff'!!! :drool1:

:funnyup:

Jo

LOL... :funnyup: I nearly spit water on my computer.

I truly can not wait for this movie........ :yummy:

And how can one say P.S. was bad.... :tantrum:

:wave: Hey TG!!!

I know if it was me with the popcorn in my hand the wax container would melt!!! And my soda would boil!!!!

The man is toooooooooo incredibly gorgeous! And I sit and stare at the screen and watch that awesome mouth!

He has such a way of moving it when he talks that is positivley sexy. OMG, the man is :drool1::yummy::swoon::woo::thud:

Hugs,

Jo