Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
scotsmanstuart

Try Twitter

Follow me on Twitter to see what movies I am currently broadcasting and when. Check it out at -

http://twitter.com/scotsmanstuart

For those of you that dont know about Twitter.Its basically like a facebook status and thats all. However you can follow some celebs on there plus some news sites eg. I follow BBC Scotland. Anyway if u sign up for free post your id here and we can add each other.cheers

Hi Stuart,

I just started on twitter, I personally use it to ramble...lol. Anyhoo my name is brileighstewie

Hey Stuart

I added you on Twitter or I'm following you.......eh not sure! anyhoo I'm Snap_C

:hugs:

I have a Twitter, I'll add.

I'm on Twitter. Names Paisleyscot....Who'd a thunk!

Cheryl

I shall "Follow" you now

Edited by Izzabeta

HI Stuart,

I enjoyed twitter last night and my name is aussie girl sal

Sally

But I don't wanna! :p

Just read an interview with Emmy Rossum in the Chicago Tribune where she is speaking of new entertainment technologies "........your favorite musicians are on Twitter. Even Gerry Butler from Phantom of the Opera and 300 is on Twitter! It's a different world." Have any of you Twitterers seen Gerry there? I don't even know how it works but Emmy said he is there.

There has been a Gerry_Butler there who had even convinced some of his business/ friends, that he was the real deal. Then when the director of TUT started messaging with him, he got suspicious, called the real Gerry and asked him if he had a Twitter account. The real Gerry told him no... and he also asked Robert to let us (the fans) know that it isn't him.

Fake Gerry's account is still active, but I doubt it will be for long.

BTW, Robert Luktec is a VERY nice man and has been kind to Gerry's fans on Twitter.

Some of the celebs there are for real... but apparently there are quite a few fakes too...so be cautious.

Oh, when Robert posted after his phone call with Gerry, his words were that Gerry doesn't twitter "YET"

Swannie

That's good to know. While I don't Twitter (or myspace or FB or much of that sort of communication of today) someone had sent me some of the things that the faux Gerry was tweeting (is that what it's called) and I could not imagine that would be the real Gerry. Too bad that some of Gerry's friends and colleagues were duped.

We did have a little debate of why we did not believe the claims before afterall it has been stated by Gerry's management on GB.Net that he did not have a twitter account - alot of us were 50/50 on whethter it was definitely him and wanted another source to confirm before 100% believing it was not him.

I have no idea why we did not believe his management!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Moira

Guess Emmy thought she was really Twittering with Gerry. Was the imposter as credible as that? I don't use Twitter myself but was considering it when I read Emmy's interview. Guess I won't bother now! LOL.

Not just Emmy. Fake Gerry has been tweeting Kevin Spacey, and many others in the biz.

ETA: Just got word that Fake Twitter Gerry's page is gone!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

WHOO HOOO!!! Our REAL Gerry got Twitter to shut down the fake one!!! I'm so proud of him for taking a stand - for us and for his reputation.

:clap: Thank you, Gerry!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Yes, I fully support and second that Lisa.

Thank you so much Gerry for stepping in and taking a stand and putting this poser in his/her place. We wish you the best now and always. *huge hugs* And thanks again honey!

I have a twitter- Andreaj09

I'm on there.

Emmy is a doll.

Kevin is very polite

And Rob...I swear he talks more than me if that's even possible. He's hard to keep up with. LOL! He was kind & sent me a message on there this morning, thanking me for following him.

*yawns* QueenSapphyre

Anyone else on Twitter that i dont know about from gals??? If you follow me you will find out if im showing a Gerry movie that night and i also promote the events on twitter days before 2. My twitter account is -

For gals that havent signed up on twitter yet i can tell you that lots of other gals are already on it and some using it lots so its a great way to communicate with other site members as well as finding out about movie chats and info from movie directors and other celebs.

check it out.

Stuart

I've started a list of twitter IDs here

Follow me on Twitter to see what movies I am currently broadcasting and when. Check it out at -

For those of you that dont know about Twitter.Its basically like a facebook status and thats all. However you can follow some celebs on there plus some news sites eg. I follow BBC Scotland. Anyway if u sign up for free post your id here and we can add each other.cheers

Just read on the news that twitter can make or break a movie i.e. Bruno's attendance dropped dramatically overnight and the studios are blaming it on the twitter phenomenon. I don't know anything about twitter but please don't let it happen to TUT. Of course it wouldn't hurt to help it. :)

I'm on Twitter. My name is polonodo