Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

3/23 - Filming in Buckingham

from: http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/bcct/jam...-to-buckingham/

Jamie Foxx filming comes to Buckingham

Posted By Web content assistant editor David Rauch On March 23, 2009 @ 4:26 pm In Arts and Entertainment, Community, News

Buckingham Township was in the limelight last week as scores of actors and others in the filmmaking business descended on the Pineveille area to film Jamie Foxx’s latest movie, “Law Abiding Citizen.”

Helicopters darted across the sky and tractor trailers lined the street while a farmhouse on Pineville Road was used as the setting for Gerard Butler’s character’s home, said Sharon Pinkenson, the executive director of the Greater Philadelphia Film Office.

Using their own caterers, about 175 folks from the film’s production crew used the clubhouse at Buckingham Springs for their meals on Friday, said Ann McClain, the community’s administrative assistant.

“They couldn’t have been nicer. They were very well organized,” McClain said. “Everyone was kind of excited.”

Fox, who won an Academy Award in 2005 for his portrayl of Ray Charles in “Ray,” stars as an attorney in the film, expected to be released next spring.

LOL! When I read Buckinghamin the title...All I could think of was Buckingham Palace in London! :lol:

Love how the article focuses on Jamie and not Gerry...not. Well, they'll see when the movie opens!

:(

Can you imagine having your house used for this picture? Must be exciting to see all the action going on! I wonder why they only mention Jamie?

Thanks Barb!

D

yeah seems to always be the one that has had an academy award. Raina Snow.