Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

3/25 - Italian 'Game'

Note: Trailer has been removed from many of the previously listed sites, but as of 2PM ET 3/26 may be viewed here (after a brief commercial)

/film

excerpt:

Neveldine/Taylor's Game: Italian Movie Trailer

Posted on Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 at 12:33 pm by: Peter Sciretta

An Italian movie trailer for Game has shown up online. The new movie from Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor - the madmen that brought us Crank takes us to the sci-fi future world where prisoners do battle in a real life video game

. The trailer looks pretty insane, gritty action mixed with sci-fi futuristic tech overlays. And the sci-fi concept is the kind of impossible crazy that could lend it self to a kick arse action flick. And you have to love the use of Marilyn Manson's cover of the 1983 Eurythmics hit "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)". Aparently the trailer originated from JoBlo, but I cant seem to find it on their site. Watch the trailer after the jump and let me know what you think in the comments below.

see the trailer and read the article /film

Edited by becozy
update link for viewing video

THANK YOU SO MUCH BECOZY!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see that movie! It looks really good! ;)

Thanks Barb! you da bomb!

While I have been looking forward to this movie, the trailer makes me want it even more! Gerry looks so broodingly dark........ :galdown:

I wonder which sibling I'll drag kicking and screaming to the theatre with me. I don't like going alone and they don't always like what I like. :lol:

Thanks Barb!

Thanks a lot Barb. It's a stunning trailer .... there's even the brief indication of the mind control which lies at the heart of the story.

Great stuff.

Okay, I'll admit when I first heard the premise of this movie, the word cheesy came to mind. LOL Needless to say, if this trailer is any indication of what the movie is going to be like, then I can't wait for it to be released. Looks pretty good! And I know I'm not the only one that noticed...was that a shower scene I caught a glimpse of in that trailer? Hmmmmm? Lord help me if it was.

Lord have mercy...my heart is pounding a mile a minute and sure as heck ain't because of the action....holy moses he looks incredible !!!!!and yes, Stacie, I do believe that is a shower scene I think I noticed also......OMFG!!!!!!I can't wait for this movie......TUT in July and then is that Sept date for the US too, or is that in Italy????I can't remember when they said it would be released in thr US...can't remember, maybe because the images of Gerry in that trailer have turned my brain to complete mush...... :shower:

Edited by redroseblackribbon

OMG I'm even more excited about this now that I've seen a trailer. Looks so exciting and different for Gerry. And I LOVE the version of Sweet Dreams!

Thanks for putting this up!

Lisa

Removed at the request of certain copyrights holders! WHY?????????? WHY????????? :tantrum:

:tissues:

Removed at the request of certain copyrights holders! WHY?????????? WHY????????? :tantrum:

:tissues:

This JUST happened cause I watched it like 2 minutes ago!

I also noticed that we now know when that picture of OneTwo was taken at the end of RNR! He looked just like that in one of the shots from the trailer.

Well... all I can say is that it was quite "interesting". May be even more interesting to see what they come-up with for the US Trailer... :2cents:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

HELP! When I try to see the video it says "video removed". Waaaaaa.

Fortunately I saw the trailer twice before it was removed at the request of Lionsgate. Holy cow...this is going to be amazing and so is Gerry! He's the ultimate action hero no matter what anyone says...he does it so well!

:yay::wuv:

I wasn't sure if I was interested in the film until I finally saw Crank at CUT and realized that I found it quite a ride. If Game is half as good, with the added attraction of Gerry as the star, then I am finally looking forward to this one! Neveldine and Taylor are crazy sick in some ways with the stuff they manage to put up on the screen (I mean that in an entertaining way - at least for me it's entertaining). I just wish that Lionsgate was more interested in getting some of this same level of excitement going here in the U.S. Can't they tell from the excitement that putting out a trailer will get things going? I'm hoping that Crank 2 introduces the U.S. trailer for Game.

Crank 2 opens in April. Once that's out of the way we may get a lot more Game info.

I hope!

Jane

I just watched the trailer! I didn't have a problem with it. It's still there, not removed!

This film looks really kick Arse!!

Cheryl

Lionsgate ('Copyright holder") has apparently asked it to be removed from some sites, including Trailer Addict...it's currently on You Tube, but perhaps not for long.

Also available FirstShowing.Net

and

MovieWeb

My two sons, ages 22 and 24, told me about this film. They said "Mom, if you are going to be all over a movie star, you picked a good one. 300 and Game? GB is okay." That's definitely a seal of approval for me. LOL