Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

3/25 - Italian 'Game'

this is going to be INSANE!!! CAN. NOT. WAIT.

THAT BACK, THOSE SHOULDERS...can. not. breathe.... :thud:

Mr. Butler wants to vary the roles he chooses.....well he's certainily done it here. This is soooo going to be a "guy flick". Explosions, guns, carnage....got all those testosterone pumping elements. I'd have to make the assumption, that he really had a great time on this project!!! Was immersed in complete maleness. I'd guess they even have the token "full figured", scantily clad female in there, too. Kable might get the girl as his "reward". We'll find out soon enough!! sniff sniff Do I smell another Taurus award for "Ultimate Bad Arse Dude" like he won for playing King Leonidas in "300"???? I wanna hear Dwayne Johnson talk trash about Mr. Butler again. That was sooo funny!! Heck, Mr. Butler was even cracking up!!

Miss S

Edited by Perrin

I come on to read the comments that are so glowing about this incredibly awesome man and I get caught up in all the awesome siggy's about Gerry and I have to leave and get a shower. He is sooooooo sexy. The man totally rocks volumes of masculinity. I can hardly wait for "Game" and, of course, anything he does. Just to hear his voice gives me thrills and goose bumps on my goose bumps. :thud:

Thanks for the beautiful eye candy. Gerry is like "Man candy on a stick" and OMG I want a bite!! :naughty: Did I just say that???

OMG, I DID!!!! :embarassed:

Jo

I won't have any problem getting my husband to go see this movie. I think he will love it as will I, although for different reasons I'm sure!!!! :drool1::woo: Thanks for the clip..... :omg2::gameon::kable:

Tojo[/size]

This trailer kills me. :drool1:

I'm in love with his eyes. :wuv: And... well... every part of him.

Did anyone notice the update on the Myspace of Game?

Here it is :

"GAME the Movie Italian "trailer" is a fake folks... stay tuned here for when it's released. The film is back on the publicity schedule for 9.4.09 with a possible new name."

So... it seems they stick with the Sept.4th release date! :pointy:

"Possible new name"... I wonder what that will be!

I'm more than ever looking forward to see this film.

Call me skeptical, but I have to wonder if this "fake" trailer is not, in fact, a wet finger in the wind, testing to see how much anticipation there is about this movie. The fact that the release date didn't change only disclaimers on MySpace about the trailer and a title change to the film are supporting facts, for me anyway.

Maybe by "fake trailer" they mean they're not really going to use this as a trailer in theaters? Obviously there is actual footage from the movie, so I definitely think there's more to the story.

Well...........it's making me anticipate the movie a lot more than I already was.

Call me skeptical, but I have to wonder if this "fake" trailer is not, in fact, a wet finger in the wind, testing to see how much anticipation there is about this movie. The fact that the release date didn't change only disclaimers on MySpace about the trailer and a title change to the film are supporting facts, for me anyway.

His eyes..his naked back..his graceful arms moving as the kid controls his movements..his running...the muscles...did Imention the eyes???How can i stand it?????I would call it "Slayerz"...since that's his team...with the"z" or "S" looking cool. Or, it could be called "Kable" his alias as a warrior. "Game" has been used too many times as in "The Game" , "Games", "Game", etc. I hope they Do change it. By the way, was there a Taurus award yet for 2008?

Good idea Poptart. "Slayerz" or "Kable" would be good titles. More original than "Game".

I would be pleased, anyway, whatever the title is. But I remember when I heard about this movie for the first time, I was like "Gosh... please, not that title!". On IMDb, there's at least than 8 "Game" titles, or similar titles.

The concept of this movie is quite original. That would be great if they could choose an original title too. Or at least something that would refer only to this movie, so that people know exactly which movie we're talking about.

The title may seem to be a trite thing, but it's not. It's the first thing you see when you look at the poster of any movie, or when you go to the theater to see a movie. It should attract the eye. :)

Aww... anyway. This movie looks really good. I like this first trailer a lot. I wonder how different the official trailer will be.

Edited by Novelistgirl

I finally found the trailer and watched it TWICE!!!! OMG... he is oresome and then some! Hmmm, perhaps we are getting the movie with a different title as I can not find it listed on soon to be released in Australia under GAME. Time will tell, but they better be screening it otherwise I will not be happy at all!!!!!

Sally :tantrum:

i have to say when i first heard about the film i thought it was just gunna be another version of death race with jason stateham. but after having seen that i take it all back!!!!! i will deffinatly be going to see it with my friend who has at long last discovered how amazingly good looking mr butler is!!! it took her a while but she got there eventually lol

x x

Some sites have posted that they think this may be a 'fake' (??)

but hey, it does have authentic movie segments...so I'm still impressed. :lol:

Rumors have it that Lakeshore/Lionsgate are still tweaking the movie

and in fact, they have asked for the trailer to be removed from the sites that were hosting.

It will be interesting to see what develops!

:)

~Barb

Thanks Barb,

I hope they are only tweaking slightly anything with our Gerry in it!! The more I get to see of Gerry, the more I will like it!!! :drool1: OMG, did I say that that way!! But you know what I mean!! ;)

Hugs Barb and Thanks again for the update.

Jo

Having seen the trailer, I think this is a movie I'll go see only because Gerry is in it. More power to those GALS who prefer action films, I'm just looking forward more to TUT :)

I hope Game is good box office for our man, of course, just not sure I'll be able to sit through it more than once.

Edited by Ainaran

I saw the Italian trailer a while ago. Although this may not be a type of movie I´m generally interested in, because of Gerard I will go to cinema to see it, LOL. Gamer´s premiere also in Finland will be on 4th of Sept. surprisingly, which is really wonderful. Hopefully there will be a legal trailer soon....

P.S. Please, do vote for Gerry in Hello Magazine´s monthly poll to get him onto the yearly poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html

Edited by Skatingfan03