Gerard Butler GALS

HOOORAY!

potofiend

Yay! I couldn't be happier-my copy of DF came in today's mail! I'll admit, I actually shrieked when I opened my mail box...the good news is I live in the sticks, so no one heard me. And, just incase you were wondering, I'm holding the DVD between my knees right now, so that I can have contact with the film at all times. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!

:drool1: :gg1: :gg2: :cheer: :geettongue: :good: :drool1:

I'm feeling very Vanilla right now.

:vanilla:

Hey potofiend my birthday is 7 days after yours! And many, many years before!

Anyhoo...I was like that when I bought the last copy of Dear Frankie at the store!

It was like..."All right!" and "Whew!" at the same time! :clap:

I love this movie! I love to watch Gerry act...all his expressions...who am I kidding...I love to watch him period! :drool1:

Hey potofiend my birthday is 7 days after yours! And many, many years before!

Anyhoo...I was like that when I bought the last copy of Dear Frankie at the store!

It was like..."All right!" and "Whew!" at the same time! :clap:

I love this movie! I love to watch Gerry act...all his expressions...who am I kidding...I love to watch him period! :drool1:

I do want you all to know though, I was at her house that morning, waiting patiently while she made a million phone calls trying to find it. We were only able to find one copy, and I had to argue with her so that she would take the copy. :p I convinced her to take it only because I had been able to rent it instead. Now it's clear how really excited she was to get it. What a pal!!! Willing to give up the only copy of DF for me. :high5:

:mm: (Man, that thing keeps showing up everywhere... :huh: :p )

Got my copy from amazon..I actually squealed like a little girl (and trust me I ain't) and in front of the UPS guy too!!!! Sent my 13 yr old daughter diving over the couch in embarrassment :lol: Didn't care.... :huh: nope still don't hehehehe

I love that movie and that scene on the boardwalk had my hubby tearing up too!!

:mm: * I see ya mean about that thing*

:awww: