Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Thanks ladies for the anniversary wishes. It really flew by. I hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Nancy ... I'll pm you. Yes, it has been a long time since we spoke. I've enjoyed reading your Bollywood comments in the Gerry in India thread . . . I remember you telling me how much you like the Indian films.

Take care everyone.

Barbara

Edited by Beejay

I think someone needs a cold shower lol :shower:

Just thought I'd sneak in really really quiet just to tell you guys I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! OOPS! sorry for the burst of loudness but I just

CAN'T HELP MY EXCITEMENT! to be back here ....sigh...at home! :D I tried to catch up on reading umpteen pages but I still have so much to do right now. Since they had to replace my harddrive I lost EVERYTHING! My own fault for not making a back up cd! Anyway, I missed you all sooooooooooooooooo much and I hope to catch up very shortly!

My bestest sister kept me up on things and of course my Gal sisters too! The saddest news of course being the loss of our Sweet Sally's Dear Husband.. My heart goes out to her and her family.

Well now my friends I have to go and catch up on some Gerry juice.....Do you know how thirsty I've been?????? :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Posted ImageHome Frannie!!!!

Thank you my sweet Sue!! It's good to be home! :D OMG...I just watched the trailer for Tut! I can't freaken wait!! I'm just wandering around the site seeing what I've been missing... I totally have to collect some pictures...This could take a day or two....Poor Bobby, he's gonna be eating out a lot! :kisswink:

:kiss: Frannie

Hi All sorry I have not been on either . Welcome back Frannie I didn't know you were gone, but that is bad about your puter. Beejay Happy belated Anniversary. its starting to get hot here but today a nice breeze is blowing. I have lost 31 pounds now and I am going to NJ and NH in june will be gone a month I can't wait. Sue, my love hope everything is ok with you and Dan you are always in my prayers. please keep Yvonne and Ken he has lost from a size 39 waist in pants to 30. he is wasting away and why they won't go to another hospital is beyond me. he needs to go he is no better.

I am finding out there is less money at the end of my pay checks my pension and disability checks. its getting bad. everything is out of sight.

We had a volunteer appreciation luncheon thursday last week and I got a certificate and 5 year pin and we all got a stadium blanket and I won a door prize a difusser I have always wanted one. it smells so good. we had a nice time.

I really am missing my grand kids. my Hannah is all upset over this new flu and lives in texas and I have tried to reassure her that this happens now and again but Lord willing they will find something for it.

I hope everyone is well and stays that way. I am going back out in this nice weather we are having because before long it will be sooo hot. love ya'll Raina Snow :hearts:

Posted Image Fran, I'm so glad you're finally back!!! Of course no one is any happier than you are. :lol:You were very much missed.

Betts, it's good to see you here again too.Hope you're well.I will be adding Yvonne and Ken to my prayers.

Hope you and yours are all well.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well.....

Posted ImagePeggy

WELCOME BACK FRANNIE!!! We sure missed you!!! Peggy that new Jamie Fraser siggy you've got is amazing - Frannie has outdone herself once again.

Betts - it's good to see you again. I hope Yvonne and Ken get the help they need for Ken's condition.

I've been so frustrated with the news coverage on this swine flu. OK, it's been worse in Mexico, something like 1,300 deaths, I grant that's newsworthy and concern-worthy. However when they keep telling me every 10 minutes about this HUGE health crisis that will put President Obama to the test, that it is a worldwide concern, yet the numbers at this point are 20 cases in the U.S. (none fatal) and 4 in Canada, a handful in New Zealand, I have a hard time figuring out why this is such a big news story. 20 people in a country with over 300 million population, and those have all responded well to traditional flu treatments? Are things that slow? Is there not enough natural disaster, the economy isn't bad enough, there isn't a real crisis so they need manufacture one? How do 20 cases of treatable flu become an epidemic and require us to hear news conferences conducted by the Director of Homeland Security? I finally changed the station I was so sick of hearing it this morning! :tantrum: OK rant over.

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. I am tired, but other than that it's been beautiful this weekend - picture perfect weather in Southern California, and spent yesterday with my dearest friends and today with family.

AAAWWWW Thanks Susan. I am soooo happy to be back with my girlies! :kisswink: The worst part of this whole thing is now I have to collect three years of my pictures and other goodies that I lost... :tantrum: I have a lot of stuff on my PC but have to learn how to get them on my laptop...I guess I'll have to go see the Geek squad at Best Buy! ;) I just wish I was more computer savvy...

I haven't heard a word of the news that you sre talking about here as of yet anyway. But I do agree that it sounds like it's being overdone! Anyway, thanks again for the welcome back Sweetie!

Betts, Sweetheart, you sound so sad in your post. I hope you are feeling better now Hon. Someone said that a brighter day is coming tomorrow!!?? I'm kinda still waiting for tomorrow to come myself! :unsure: Big squishy {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to ya anyway Sweetie!

To all me gals.... {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

:kiss: Frannie

Welcome Back My Sweet Frannie. You were surely missed!

Hugs, Barbara

Frannie, we missed you SOOO MUCH!!! Welcome "home", sweet girl!!! :hug1::metoyou:

Suzie

Welcome back Frannie! We've missed you very much darlin!!!

Susan,

Rant away honey. My news stations here have been doing the same thing, but also informing everyone as of May 1st not to buy anymore pork products, so i'm confused!

Hi everyone,

I saw that Frannie was back and I had to pop in and welcome her home! Wonderful to have you here, Frannie!

I haven't been posting much, but I have been reading to keep up with what's going on. I've been working very hard on my 2nd draft, and researching publication options. For those of you who might be interested, BetaGirl interviewed me for her website, and you can get to her site through mine: http://www.chansondelange.com. Just scroll down to my announcement about the interview.

Other than writing, just taking care of my hubby. Have a great week!

Swannie

Hi Elissa, I see you down there! How is the weather in California? They are threatening storms all day today!

Hugs,

Suzie

:wave: Suzie,and everyone! The weather here has been gorgeous! Too bad our time has mostly been spent packing boxes instead of getting out to do anything fun! Last night was our last night to sleep in Erin's apartment. The boxes are everywhere now and we need to pack up bedding, bath and kitchen stuff, so we're moving to a motel today. We're turning in the Time Warner boxes today, so there'll be no more tv or internet in her apartment either. That in itself is enough to prompt a move to a motel! :p

Suzie, I hope it rains some today in San Antonio because my flower beds and Bill's vegetable garden are prolly pretty parched by now. :unsure:

Posted Image

Frannie! We missed you!

The weather here has been gorgeous all weekend here too! Hot hot in the 90's at the beach! Looking out my window at my lovely pink azeleas, and white dogwoods in full bloom now. Loving that view. So glad that warm weather is here not minding the heat. Days of rain coming this week from the looks of the weather reports but right now is so nice!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did with spending Sunday with my family and seeing my granddaughter. We celebrated April Birthdays for my sons and my daughter in law all at once. Had a great time with all.

Hugs

Diane

Happy Monday my Dear galfriends! I just wanted to pop in and say :wave: and to let you know i really do appreciate all my gals and how special you all are to me!

Swannie, Diane and Cheryl :kiss:

I won't be on as much as I would like to right now as I still have a lot of RL issues but I know I'll be getting here more so in the evening...Hubby hits the bed at Nine and I'll be good to go!! :cunning: Right now....still trying to fill up my pictures folder....three years of pics lost is not a good thing! ;)

{{{{HUGS}}}} Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Just a quick note to say WELCOME BACK, FRANNIE -(I know, I am a little late to the party.) Was

so sorry to hear of all your computer problems. I have had some REALLY bad luck with the

Geek Squad--nice enough fellows, but didn't know zip and cost me $300 and then I had to get

another computer (NOT from Best Buy.) Anyway, glad to have you back, Girlfriend!!

Good thoughts and hugs to all,

Judy

:wave: everyone! We're now across the street from my daughter's apartment in a motel. We turned in the Time-Warner cable tv and internet equipment today and packed up more of her stuff in boxes. We need to go to the Uhaul store and get more boxes tomorrow. The movers are due to arrive at her apartment on Wednesday morning. We still have a lot of packing to do.

Oh Sweetie...I don't envy you right now. I HATE PACKING! But then again if I could move back to NY I would LOVE packing! :D

Hey Judy... :wave: good to see ya my friend. Thanks mucho for the welcome home and I am sooooo very happy to be up and running again! :yay:

Just popping in for a quickie and to say Nighty night and of course Deliciously sweet Gerry dreams would be really really nice! :p

{{{{{HUGGLES}}}}Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Hi Gals - I just read through all the posts and enjoyed all the new siggies!

Something is going on - maybe I'm the only one experiencing it - but when I click "reply" - and the message space comes up - the prior message is quoted. I erased it - hope it really is erased.

I have absolutely no news to post - nothing interesting to say - no really neat pics to post - just wanted to pop in and say hello!

Hello!

BlueJean

Hi Blue Jean - If you click "Reply" directly under the previous post, it will always quote that post so that you can include it with your own message. If you want to just post your own message without quoting someone, go just a bit further down below the post and click on "Add Reply" instead. This allows you to post your message without including the prior one.

Hope that makes sense. Please PM me or another Mod if you need some help. :kisswink:

:hugs: to all! :wave:

Jill

So thats how you do the replies LOL I was wondering how everyone can quote each other