Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Happy Be-lated Mothers Day all the mommy's and grandma's.

I don't want to open a whole new prayer thread for this,and I am not trying to hijack this one. but please pray for us. My ex is really making the custody things difficult by disregarding the kids' health issues and just being really stupid. Our boys have food allergies to wheat and milk and they have eczema and the last 2 times he fed them wheat and they came home sick and he washed them in stuff he shouldn't and they were broken out. This last time(Sat) he brought them home with diaper rashes,the youngests is really bad and they had the runs(like when they eat something they shouldn't) so I wrote and asked what they ate,in a very non-accusatory way,just so I can figure out what's bothering them and eliminate that or put them on the B.R.A.T. diet for a couple of days. He didn't write back. So I called and asked if he would please respond and could he please tell me how the baby got the rash so I could determine how to treat it(if it's food allergy he needs benadryl and a bland diet,if it's just from sitting in his diaper too long them just desitin )...he refused to answer the question. So this morning I had to take it to my lawyer....again. Then Sat. he was over here bawling about not wanting me to take the kids away from him and then he does stuff like this. So,please pray for us.

Aside from that stupidity I had a good mother's Day,the ex even got me a present which I totally wasn't expecting, and my mom got me a corsage to wear to church,I've never gotten one of those before,beautiful pale purple orchid. Then we came straight home and spent the day with my Mom.

Now if it'd quit raining a few days,I could let my little monkeys outside to play.It's been raining almost non-stop for weeks and we have a chance everyday this week.

I don't want to open a whole new prayer thread for this,and I am not trying to hijack this one. but please pray for us. My ex is really making the custody things difficult by disregarding the kids' health issues and just being really stupid. Our boys have food allergies to wheat and milk and they have eczema and the last 2 times he fed them wheat and they came home sick and he washed them in stuff he shouldn't and they were broken out. This last time(Sat) he brought them home with diaper rashes,the youngests is really bad and they had the runs(like when they eat something they shouldn't) so I wrote and asked what they ate,in a very non-accusatory way,just so I can figure out what's bothering them and eliminate that or put them on the B.R.A.T. diet for a couple of days. He didn't write back. So I called and asked if he would please respond and could he please tell me how the baby got the rash so I could determine how to treat it(if it's food allergy he needs benadryl and a bland diet,if it's just from sitting in his diaper too long them just desitin )...he refused to answer the question. So this morning I had to take it to my lawyer....again. Then Sat. he was over here bawling about not wanting me to take the kids away from him and then he does stuff like this. So,please pray for us.

Aside from that stupidity I had a good mother's Day,the ex even got me a present which I totally wasn't expecting, and my mom got me a corsage to wear to church,I've never gotten one of those before,beautiful pale purple orchid. Then we came straight home and spent the day with my Mom.

Now if it'd quit raining a few days,I could let my little monkeys outside to play.It's been raining almost non-stop for weeks and we have a chance everyday this week.

Andrea,

I will pray for you; I know how hard this must be for you.

I may some day get into the same situation; for now I'm holding on to the last thread.

Love,

A.

Andrea,

I will pray for you; I know how hard this must be for you.

I may some day get into the same situation; for now I'm holding on to the last thread.

Love,

A.

I honestly hope you don't get into the same situation.

OMG who's in here lately. I have no clue since I hardly ever come in here anymore. Hey to everyone. Okay, that's about it.

Cassie

HAPPY MUM'S DAY to all the mums and grandmothers out there. Special prayers going out to the grand babies and great grandbabies who are in special situations. God loves those babies!

Suzie

My hubby is still in the dog house Suzie for making my Mother's Day about as boring as anyone can make it. It was like any other day for me. I even cooked my own food and did the dishes and the laundry. I went to the grocery store and bought my own cake as well that said MOM. Humfpt! Well, it was my anniversary on the 9th and I forgot so maybe he was getting me back. Hum... Whatever! What a jerk! Two wrongs don't make a right. :funnyface:

Cassie

HAPPY MUM'S DAY to all the mums and grandmothers out there. Special prayers going out to the grand babies and great grandbabies who are in special situations. God loves those babies!

Suzie

My hubby is still in the dog house Suzie for making my Mother's Day about as boring as anyone can make it. It was like any other day for me. I even cooked my own food and did the dishes and the laundry. I went to the grocery store and bought my own cake as well that said MOM. Humfpt! Well, it was my anniversary on the 9th and I forgot so maybe he was getting me back. Hum... Whatever! What a jerk! Two wrongs don't make a right. :funnyface:

Cassie

Awww,that is horrible!! Heck if I lived near you,I'd make you a "mom" cake myself.

:wave: hi everyone! i'm a newbie and am just now getting around to exploring some of the posts. the pics back at the start of this thread - OMG! my own hubby is irish but i doubt he could pull off the kilt thing like gerry! (just kidding babe!) just wanted to say hi!

cheers!

marie ;)

Hi Marie and Welcome to gals! You found the right place to get aquainted... This is where we talk about our dailey lives in general.It's where we vent, celebrate, cry and sometimes just unload and always where we support one another! So enjoy and hope to see more of you around the boards!

:wave: Frannie

Welcome Marie - glad you popped in to introduce yourself. The other hopping place to get acquainted is the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse. It is where our talented siggy makers get to show off their wares, and those of us who like to snag the goods for ourselves can do so as well. A lot of chatter happens in that area too, just friends sharing with each other the good, the bad, the great and the not-so-great things of daily life. So if you are looking for company and nobody seems to be in the Support Center, try the Clubhouse!

:welcome1: to GALS suport center Marie! Glad you joined us. This is where we discuss anything and everything about ourselves and Gerry :gotgals:

Diane

Has anybody else had problems with the site running reeeeaaaaaaal slow or is it me??

Hi all,

I bet you have forgotten me as it's been weeks since made a visit. (And I have been feeling guilty about that too).

Just to let you know I think about you all often. My life is starting overtake my obsession ... OK something terribly wrong with that I know.

Still, just introduced my grand-nephew to Phantom ... and guess what?? He was impressed. He's now watching RockNRoller. At 19 he can see what all the fuss is about. WOOT!!

BTW - plans for new house nearly complete. Now we are making decisions about the colours and interior detail. Roll on retirement.

Love to you all

Cat

Flying tackle squishy hugs to you, CAT!

Good to see you. :wave: Glad to hear that things are going so well for you. You've been missed, our Aussie friend, but I'm so glad you stopped in.

Welcome to our new friends joining us in the support center. Enjoy GALS!

:hugs: , :wave: and big :kiss: to all!!

Jilly

Has anybody else had problems with the site running reeeeaaaaaaal slow or is it me??

Mine is running normal, ladyfran. Did anybody download a lot of songs in your computer? That makes my computer to slow down sometimes.

Mine is running pretty slow too. A couple days ago it was almost at a standstill so I just gave up and signed off.I haven't downloaded any music on my laptop so it's not that.

:wave: Peggy

I just discovered that my avatar and siggy - all pictures have disappeared. How can this happen? Can someone delete them? Help - I'm confused.

BlueJean

BlueJean, did you change your photobucket or let your account lapse? I have photobucket and it's OK.

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

Photobucket periodically does maintenance which can take several hours. During that time none of your account will work or be visible - that appears to be the case as the icons are showing that your images will be back when they are finished with maintenance. That was happening to another member today too - so they might be going through a maintenance cycle and most of us will see that happen sometime soon.

Thanks for responding to my frantically screamed question! I can see now that the areas do say something about maintenance being performed. That info wasn't there earlier. I do appreciate knowing that it all may be well tomorrow.

As far as my account lapsing - why would that happen? I'm not that up on stuff - but I have had the account for probably 3-4 yrs - just assumed that until I closed it it would be there.

Thanks, again.

BlueJean

Hi all,

I bet you have forgotten me as it's been weeks since made a visit. (And I have been feeling guilty about that too).

Cat

Oh CAT, I would NEVER forget you!! :hug1:

And CASSIE ...Sorry to hear you didn't have the best Mom's day...A Mom should never have to do anything on Mothers' Day! Just wait till your darling little girl is older...you will have the BEST Mothers' Days ever!! :metoyou:

Nancy

Thanks for responding to my frantically screamed question! I can see now that the areas do say something about maintenance being performed. That info wasn't there earlier. I do appreciate knowing that it all may be well tomorrow.

As far as my account lapsing - why would that happen? I'm not that up on stuff - but I have had the account for probably 3-4 yrs - just assumed that until I closed it it would be there.

Thanks, again.

BlueJean

Blue Jean - I think Cat is referring to the upgraded accounts you can get through Photobucket that you have to pay for. I'm guessing here since I've only used the free account. :confused:

I hope your account is working today.

Jilly :rose:

Hey BlueJean,

I can see all your Gerries are back safe and sound! :lol: I totally understand the panic you must have felt when he "disappeared!" Ahhh what would we do without that smile? Sure brightens my days! :whome2::wuv: Yes, you, Darlin'.

Thanks Susan for the info on the Photobucket maintenance thing. I didn't know about that either.

:wave: Hi Cat. Glad you are back. I can see you are very busy. Take care.

Hugs,

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked