Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

YEAH to have Janet here!

Suzie! What a great house....I love it. Whatever happened to the ducks? Are they still attempting to adopt you? Lovely place -- and I'll love to see the Gerry Shrine as it develops over time!

And yes ladies and gents -- IRish's backyard is simply the most gorgeous thing you'll ever see -- and I've only seen it in DEEPEST HOTTEST summer. I can only begin to imagine how lovely it is in spring in the first flush of blooming. And then there is that AMAZING (no other words can even begin to describe it) handmade celtic knot mosaic table out there on that patio....lovingly and gorgeously made by our own Irish. Good heavens ladies she needs to go into business. It is without equal in tables I have seen. Truly amazing.

Love to all. Hugs all around, prayers for those who need them .... and even those who don't know they need them yet.

Ni Ni

Jill

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Sue - OHHHHH, those pics of your garden and backyard/estate are gorgeous!! All the hard work you and Dan'l have put into it certainly shows. What a peaceful place to sit and enjoy the beautiful view of the mountains. It looks like a paradise and truly a RESORT, like Nancy said!

Even though I've already posted on the birthday thread....just want to wish you another

....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET SUE!!

Suzie....I LOVE your new garden home!! Wishing you many, many years of happiness there.

planetwalkers....are you Janet from San Diego? Welcome Aboard! I don't post here often but like to keep up on the goings on around here at GALS, especially the Support Center.

Have a good day everybody!

:wuv:JUDE

Nancy - if you have your Trading Card saved either on your computer or in Photobucket you should be able to restore it here. It looks like the Photobucket link got broken somehow. If a picture gets moved around in the album, or moved to a different album, any links to it can get broken. I looked to see if I still had a copy of yours on my computer (I had saved a couple of them way back when) but I don't, otherwise I'd send it to you. Bethy is without a computer right now. If you don't have your trading card saved, but do have the picture that was used I can re-create it for you. I just made myself 2 new ones using different pictures of Mae West over the weekend, so now I have 3 I can rotate.

Sue - your backyard is gorgeous - so inviting, it looks like a resort! I'd like to just sit in the gazebo and read a nice steamy book (perhaps Jenni's new one!)

Suzie - your house is adorable, so perfectly decorated, it looks very warm and inviting.

Welcome to GALS, Janet, I hope you'll find it fun and comfortable around here.

Gotta run - lots of work to do today (of course, when don't I have that problem?)

Just a quick hello to all of my lovely ladies! *hugs*

Thank you everyone for your nice comments about my backyard. It's not quite the size of even a teeny weeny resort but it is plenty big enough for a good sized Gerry pool party and someday who knows...maybe I will throw one for real and YOU ARE ALL INVITED! We'll do it right before or after the GALS convention, when it is really hot and everyone is already on the west coast!

Thank you Jude :wuv: another year older :sad: ...but what the heck...it beats the alternative...for now anyway...lol.

Janet, Posted Image to GALS and to the support center! And an extra big hug for taking so good care of our Suzie during the hardest time of her life (and she in return has been there now for me)... :hearts:

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Sue: I've always loved pics of your backyard, it is certainly MY dream backyard! Oh, and :bday2:

Suzie: your house is so cute! If I ever am able to have a house of my own I want it to look just like that!

Yes, Mel and I are housemates again (after 7 1/2 years!) while our brother is settling into wedded domestic bliss. :pointy:

Janet: :welcome:

Luvs,

Mousie :wuv:

Hi Gals - wowie! I've just been havin' a great time looking at all the siggies, etc. Shamrocked - I love your new spring look! And Forbes girl - I love your siggy - it's so very Gerry-Scotland-Burns looking.

Sue - your backyard is lovely. I'm sure you spend a lot of time keeping it so nice.

Just dropping by to say hello - wish there was a brand new Gerry movie out now. Oh, well......

Cheers!

BlueJean

Gutter? ME? Nancy....now you know I'm as vanilla as they come! :p

HELLO ALL ME LOVELIES.... Just popping in on Pegs puter to say hi and I FREAKEN MISS YOU GUYS!! :tantrum:

My puter is in the puter hospital but from what I hear I'll be back in business by the time I get back to NC! I'm sooooo far behind and this has been the longest two weeks without my poor puter, that I burnt up, in my life! I think I am going to lose everything on it cause I was too stoopid to back it up on a CD! That's only if it's the hard drive...if it's just the mother board I'm safe so please galfriends, keep your fingers crossed for me!! ;)

SUE, Happy Happy Birthday my sister!! Haven't got anything fancy to offer cept "me" but I hope this day has been the best for you and that all your B-day wishes came true! Well....at least most of em! :kisswink: I'm sure you have one that we all have wished for ........ :cunning:

Suz...Your house looks beautiful Sweetie...so inviting and warm.

Jude ...thanks for missing me galfriend...Most everyone knew of my dilemma via thanks to my great sis Peggy...she's been such a help to me in my time of "need" :unsure:

When you'all go to Sues for the pool party ....don't forget me.... someone has to carry the pool boys looooooong net! :cunning: um...well the handle anyway.. :)

BTW....all the new siggies are incredible and I can't wait to get back into it myself....I need the therapy! :funnyface:

{{{{HUG}}}} to all and I'll be back soon! AND THAT'S A THREAT! :D

FRANNIE

Frannie!! Good to see you, buddy! I feel so good when I'm surrounded by my "seasoned" GALS! Hope your computer is on the mend VERY soon and you didn't lose anything!!

Sue....you haven't even entered "the sixties section" yet!!! You know the saying, "You're only as old as you feel"....that should put ME around 90 some days.:pointy: I hope your day was a special one with your special guy by your side.

Hi Susan! What's up at your end of town? Are you planning to see Grease at the OC Performing Arts Center next month? We saw it last month at The Pantages. It was a fun show and even though Taylor Hicks has a very small part, he was a real crowd pleaser. We loved the music and had a good time.

Bye for now!

:wuv:JUDE

Hey Frannie!

So good to hear from you! Can't wait till you are back on your own computer and I am praying that it works out well for you soon. We really miss you in siggy piggy land!

:hug:

Diane

Just popping in to say, "Hi" to everyone!

Janet, you sound like a very special gal. You will fit in here just wonderfully. We are honored to have you join us!

Frannie, great having you back here!! When you get back to your therapy I'll be first in line, if I am at the right place at the right time, for one of your therapy siggy's! Enjoy your visit with Peggy! Safe travel back home!

Sue, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Cheryl, right-click-save that whirlwind emoticon. Love it!!

BlueJean, thanks for the compliment on my siggy...made by Cheryl. As you can see, I just changed it to a Gerry inspired siggy I just made. BTW, where are you located in Colorado? I live in Estes Park. There is a great group of gals in Colorado who are Gerry fans. We all got together for the first showing of RnR at an Aurora theater. We had a ball. You'll have to join us when TUT comes out.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

Welcome Janet!!

And the day is just about over, but I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sue!! :hug1:

~Mel

Just wanted to make a "quick stop" as I don't post much, but read often.

Janet--welcome, you will never find a more wonderful group of women than right here.

Suzie--love the photos of your house and hope you are enjoying it, even if there is still lots to

be done.

Mel, good to hear from you and Mousie!!

Sue, love your photos, too--thanks for sharing. And I hope you had a very special birthday!

Frannie, SO good to hear from you--we miss you!!

Prayers for all, and big HUGS to everyone!!

Judy

Posted Image again to all of you...for the birthday wishes and for liking my backyard (no Bonnie, not me...lol...I always took care of the inside of the house and Dan'l the outside (I scared of bugs and spiders and stuff.) But recently he hasn't been well enough and we have been so fortunate to find a man who takes care of all of it for us at a very reasonable price...whew...thank You Lord!) .... but I want to tell you guys, you are the best...and words can never express how much you all mean to me.

Frannie, I'm glad you got to get away while your puter is hospitalized...at least that must make the time go by a little quicker....lol.....I miss you something terrible!!!!

I heard from Eva Mari today and she sent me some lovely pics of the grandbabies and things she has been working on that I will post in the wee ones thread....but she asked me to send all of you her love and to tell you that she misses you all like crazy.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

When you'all go to Sues for the pool party ....don't forget me.... someone has to carry the pool boys looooooong net! :cunning: um...well the handle anyway.. :)

FRANNIE

Did somebody say VANILLA!!?? :funnyface:(yeah right!!)

SUSAN...Thanks for the info on the trading card...I'll see what I can find in the next couple of days.

SUE...What the, um,...NO-body told me it was your Birthday!! :party:

...I hope it was a happy one for you. :metoyou:

Goodnite all!!

Hey ANNA, :hello:

Edited by Attila Girl

Paisleyscot - I love your siggy - it is hot! Only thing is - it sure makes it hard for us old, single gals! :yummy: :yummy:

I've been out of the SC for over a week and I feel like Romper Room on who I see. I know I see you Nancy cuz you're on the last page. :funnyface: What up Chica! And Happy Belated Birthday Sue!!!!! So sorry to miss your special day.

I was in Disneyworld for a week and got back Sunday. I had Mr. Scotty w/me so I hope I showed him a good time. I've since sent him away to the next hostess so hopefully his fun continues. One pic below. He got to meet one of the green soldiers from Toy Story.

Posted Image

It's hard for me to catch up so my apologies that I don't know what is going on. I read up before I left but was not able to respond. Thanks to those who responded re: the "lure" situation recently. Susan, your incident scares me. You say that you still remember, I can see why. Frightning.

To all not feeling well, big hugs that you get better soon. To those who're feeling blue - double big hugs to you to turn the frowns upside down and smile.

I shall return.

Cassie

Cat, please be sure to remind everyone how to go about getting a copy of "Masques".

Huggles to everyone,

Suzie

Oh what wonderful pictures of you home Suzie. Thank you so much for sharing.

Mel, what a lovely photo of an obviously happy pair.

Ladies, you can get a copy of Masques at Canberra Speculative Fiction Guild the left hand column is a listing of the anthologies under CSFG publications. Click on the Masques link (the bottom one) and you will see the Masques page and the PayPal link. We are still updating the website so please excuse the searching required. I don't know what happened to the direct link from the home page *sigh*.

Hugs to all

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

Well, I know I'm not always quite "up" on all the goings-on around here, but CASSIE, what's the story with "Scotty"??? (At first I thought maybe SUZIE had a Scotty doll from Star Trek, and she was sending him to you...But now I see it's a Merek doll).

Hey, is that Guy Ritchie sitting on Gerry's LAP!! :drool1: (the drool is not for Guy, but just the thought of SITTING ON GERRY'S LAP!!!!!) :thud:

Okay, I'm going now...

Oh wait, just want to ask if anyone else likes that new show on Tuesdays..."CUPID"...I think it's kind of cute. :wuv: I enjoy "CASTLE" too...he's very cute.

Okay, I gotta go make sure ADAM stays on American Idol.

'night ladies! :woohoo:

Scotty is our 3rd annual Toys for Tots fundraiser doll - and this one is extra special because it was Dee Eastwood's and it was donated for this special purpose - thus the name The Gerry Angel Tour. For the newer members - the first two touring dolls raised $5,100 for T4T the past 2 Christmases. I was the lucky winner of the first, GerryUSA. This year I assisted a new hostess (Luvi) with his tour launch which ended up being at CUT for the 2nd year in a row after a long delay in which we had intended he would get to meet up with Gerry, but Gerry was in Philly most of that time. Had we known that some of our Philly GALS would be running into him more often than his own PR folks during that time we'd have sent Scotty to one of them first!! Hindsight is 20/20 they say!

I thought of that too Susan. If Barbara "lugerry" had Scotty we would have had some great pics of the two together. Like you say though, Hindsight is 20/20.

I'm getting Scotty for the Scottish Festival here in Estes Park, Susan! So maybe this is the year you should come for the Festival. I want to get a picture of Scotty with the Marine Band since they are so active with Toys for Tots. Plus pictures with lots of kilted men including Alex Beaton, of course! This will be fun AND it is for a GREAT cause!!

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

Great Kathy! Make sure you post the pictures of Scotty and the band!

Nancy!! I forgot to *HUG* you back!! :hugs:

And to you Judy! And Cat! And dang it, there are too many!

~Mel