Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

FREE REGISTRATION?!?

This is the first of several "pre-Vegas" raffles that we have scheduled to help us "pass the time" as we get ready for the Big Weekend! :pointy:

Here are the deets:

If your name is drawn from the hopper on MAY 1, 2009, at 12:00 p.m. CDT, you will win a FREE convention registration (a $275 value)! (This does NOT include travel and accommodations). You can win a registration for yourself (if you're not already registered) OR a buddy. Suppose you're not able to attend yourself, but you're feeling generous! You can purchase a raffle ticket and, if you win, donate the "free registration" to the person of your choice!

Already made your deposit? Well, here's a chance to win the balance of your registration fee (a $175 value)!!

Let's get that Vegas ju-ju rolling! Spend $10 per chance to win! Buy as many chances as you like (in $10 increments) please include your Member name.

We're having some difficulty with PayPal and the link has been removed.

If you're interested in purchasing tickets,

please send a check, payable to: GALS Convention

to this address:

Gals Raffle

PO. Box 465654

Lawrenceville Ga. 30042

ALL proceeds shall be used to defray convention costs.

Woo hooo!!!

Awesome, I'll have a go!

:)

This is exciting - I just purchased chances for the free registration raffle. The link to PayPal, in the fisrt post above, didn't work for me. So if you are having trouble, please log into your PayPal account, click "send money," and copy and paste registration@gerardbutlergals.com in the space that prompts "send to."

This is exciting - I just purchased chances for the free registration raffle. The link to PayPal, in the fisrt post above, didn't work for me. So if you are having trouble, please log into your PayPal account, click "send money," and copy and paste registration@gerardbutlergals.com in the space that prompts "send to."

Wonder what happened? Too much traffic? :pointy: It worked for me last night. Thanks for this! Bought some tickets, will probably buy a few more before it's over. :lol:

We're having some difficulty with our links to PayPal.

If you're interested in purchasing tickets,

please send a check, payable to: GALS Convention

to this address:

Gals Raffle

PO. Box 465654

Lawrenceville Ga. 30042

Sorry for the inconvenience. :rose:

JUST A NOTE TO REMIND THOSE WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE THAT YOU MUST SEND A CHECK. MONEY ORDER, BANK DRAFT - PLEASE DO NOT USE PAYPAL FOR THIS! We are NOT able to accept PayPal for raffle tickets.

I'm sorry we ran late on the drawing. We wanted to make sure all checks made it to the mailbox! Without further ado, the winner is ... [drum roll on King Leo's abs]...

MAREK'SLADYD! SEE YE IN VEGAS, DAWNIE!!

GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

OMG Thank you so much!!!! this was really the only way I could go, we just had a flood in our basement and insurance wont cover and well other shyte has hit the fan too. I really needed this shot of luck. THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Congratulations Dawn - see you in Vegas, baby! I'm glad this came at a time when you needed a special boost of positive mojo.

Congrats Dawn

Now just go and buy that lottery ticket this week LOL.

Moira

:yahoo: :yahoo: DAWN'S COMING TO VEGAS!!!

Congratulations Dawn - see you in Vegas, baby! I'm glad this came at a time when you needed a special boost of positive mojo.

Congratulations Dawn!!

I know how much you wanted to be there with the rest of the Embassy crew!! :wuv:

:hugs:

Can't wait to see you again!!

~Bella

Congrats Dawn!!!!!! C U In Vegas Dahlink!

Cassie

CONGRATULATIONS, DAWN!!!!!

It will be great to have you back there. Wasn't the same last year without you!

:hugs:

Katie

Congrats, Dawn. Your friends are so happy you can come now!