Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Texas gramma

Mandoll Registration

Gals, anyone bringing their Wee Man to the Vegas Convention is reminded to register him here:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...showtopic=24546

If you need a password, contact an Admin or Mod.

We are working on the goodie boxes and want to make sure no one gets left out!

Join in on the fun!

Suzie

Hi Suzie and Elissa,

Laird Griffin Marek McCreedy (Griff for short) will be attending the convention. Both of us can't wait! Hugs, Linda

Hi Poppy!!

Remember to go over to the formal registration thread so Zany can officially register your men!!

So glad you will be there. I look forward to seeing you!

Suzie

Suzie...I already registered Griff in the official thread with Zany. I look forward to seeing you too. You and Elissa always do such a wonderful job on the boys goodie bags and it is very much appreciated!!!

Hugs, Linda

I don't think Cam will be making it, he sort of had an accident. I was trying to change his clothes and his head popped off and I have not had any success getting it back on. He's a little upset about it :lol:

Hopefully I will get him back together before Vegas.

I don't think Cam will be making it, he sort of had an accident. I was trying to change his clothes and his head popped off and I have not had any success getting it back on. He's a little upset about it :lol:

Hopefully I will get him back together before Vegas.

Oh, we can't have headless Mandolls in Vegas, can we? I am sending you a PM regarding head reattachment!

Hugs to both of you,

Suzie