Gerard Butler GALS

Brand New Pics: G in Scotland!

Swansong

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also glad to see that the club is not just full of young people - actually alot of the people look like they are in their mid 30s or older. I bet that makes a change for Gerry.

Moira

Oh, he looks so gooood! Swannie and Ramseygirl, you've made my day! I was hoping for a little bit of Gerry after this long dry spell! How do you all find this stuff? But I'm glad you know! Thank you so much!

D

You crack me up if you think a week and a few days is a long dry spell I am sure some of the long time Gals will fill you in when it used to be weeks, maybe months with no news :funnyup:

We are indeed spoiled these days

Moira

Yummy!!!! Yum...Yum...Yum... That man can do no wrong. He does look a wee bit tired as stated. He can rest his oh so gorgeous head on my shoulder, lap, back, chest anywhere he sees fit if it meant he could get a good night's sleep. *sigh* Oh to be so lucky.

Cassie

Just when I think I've become "immune", to my usual "OMG" when I look at Gerry, I see something that makes me "gasp" and that's Bailey's siggy! He's looking so good in that one!

Actually, I thought these recent pictures of him he looked a little more rested. However, lighting and such will have an effect too. I just believe that the demands that are put on Gerry now in his career may be more stressful than before. But I also feel, the last thing someone wants to hear, especially when they don't feel good, is how tired they look.

Seems Gerry's circadian rhythms might be askew. He likes the night life and the career demands of his job may be in conflict with that. No sleeping in much. One day, I'm sure (hoping) that Gerry will say to himself, "I just can't do all the things I used too when I was younger" self talk and cut down on some of the "clubbing". We love him and I know, for myself, I want him healthy rather than burning himself out.

D

Oh, he looks so gooood! Swannie and Ramseygirl, you've made my day! I was hoping for a little bit of Gerry after this long dry spell! How do you all find this stuff? But I'm glad you know! Thank you so much!

D

You crack me up if you think a week and a few days is a long dry spell I am sure some of the long time Gals will fill you in when it used to be weeks, maybe months with no news :funnyup:

Moira

:funnyup:

Mo, you are so right!! MONTHS would go by with no pics, no sightings, nadda!! We really ARE spoiled now. :drool1:

D

Moira

:funnyup:

Mo, you are so right!! MONTHS would go by with no pics, no sightings, nadda!! We really ARE spoiled now. :drool1:

Then just keep spoiling me! ;)

D

Glad to see some new pics of the man. He is looking tired, but I'll take him in any condition I can get him in. Glad to see he is back in Bonny Scotland! Ah.....to be there myself. :drool1:

Here's hoping he is getting some much needed down time for himself and his family.

So how long do I have to wait for BURNS!????

Paulette

It is good to know he's home, the poor guy is lookin a bit tired, I hope he gets some rest

sunbeach

Geez, I'm thinking he looks wonderful...not tired at all! When he's home he mostly sleeps anyway.

:wuv:

It is good to know he's home, the poor guy is lookin a bit tired, I hope he gets some rest

sunbeach

Geez, I'm thinking he looks wonderful...not tired at all! When he's home he mostly sleeps anyway.

:wuv:

He looks EXHAUSTED! Gorgeous, but exhausted.

And how do you know all he does is sleep? :lol: Not trying to be mean, but if he said that a long time ago, looks like things have changed. LOL

Whatever he does and wherever he goes, I only care that he's happy and at peace.

thanks for those :)

he looks really great! the look in his eyes in the photo with the chick in the pink shirt is kinda devilish lol!

He looks relaxed and Im feeling grateful for the chest hair exposure :kiss:

I knew he was in London, and I hoped he would get to be home with his Mum for a while. He gets so little time off anymore, between filming, producing, promoting, etc. I'm glad he is busy. He is still young and can take that kind of schedule. He can slow down when he is old and doesn't feel like working anymore, he is making it possible now. So go, Gerry, do everything you feel like doing while you are young and heathy. Life sneaks up on you and you don't feel like working and going out far to soon. Enjoy all you can while you can.

The pics are GREAT, as usual. He always looks wonderful. I think he looks pretty good. He doesn't look that tired to me. His eyes are smiling, he looks great.

Thanks for the pics. I'm glad I came into this LOVE this late. I couldn't stand MONTHS without hearing about where he is and how he is. I'm glad his career is soaring and I hope it keeps soaring as long as I live because not to know he is well and happy would be more than I want to handle.

Thanks again for the pics and updates. You guys are great. I don't know how you find all this stuff, but PLEASE NEVER STOP. Love you guys bunches for all you provide for my HABIT.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I am so............ glad Gerry is back in Scotland again. I hope he stays for more than a week this time. he does indeed look tired and i am glad he is where he can get some rest and relax a bit. but i just love how we are indeed spoiled. getting pictures of Gerry on a regular basis. so thanks to those who take the time to post those pics etc. everyone take care. i am so,,,,,,,,,,, glad also that it is spring!!! dede :behave:

What a wonderful surprise to come home too after being away for 5 days without internet access :( to find these gorgeous photos of Gerry. :drool1: Certainly made my day. It was hard enough to be without any Gerry news or photos for 5 days, not sure how I would cope if the dry spell was any longer. Well I suspose I would have survive some how, but only just !!!!! lol

Makes me appreciate him more. Good to see he is getting out and about and having some G time. Looking very casual!

Sal

PS: and I missed the GALS too!

:wave: Hi Sal!

GALS missed you too! Glad you have your computer back and came back to see the good Gerry news and pics! :drool1: I know how it feels to be without a Gerry fix for days and days and in a dry spell. You get Gerry withdrawal symptoms real fast! and No--I don't need a cure, Doc! Just hook me back up to GALS and I will be fine!

"Clubbers at Boho in Glasgow's West End couldn't believe their eyes at the weekend when 300 and Phantom star Gerard Butler waltzed in with his pal Kelly Cooper Barr. Boho management were so charmed by Gerard that they made him Clubber of the Week. A spokesman said: "Gerard got masses of attention from the opposite sex. He didn't get messy and was friendly to all staff."

Wasn't it just a short time ago that few people in Scotland recognized or had even heard of our Gerry??? My, my how times change! :lol:

Suzie

I hope he's relaxing a bit while at home. I don't think he looks as tired in these pictures as in the Empire Movie Awards shots.

I think it's so interesting how Gerry's fans are all so happy when he goes "home" to Scotland. We just feel good about him being there. Home is where the heart is - most likely, even for Gerry!

I have found that the way I cope with Gerry "dry spells" is to keep myself occupied with all the things I normally neglect, you know like laundry, house work, more sleep, and maybe reading a book. :doh:

I think we are happy for Gerry to be home because we all know how it makes us feel to be back home after being away for a while. There's something about it that keeps you grounded and in touch with reality. It's almost "Zen" like.

D