Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

4/9 - NEW TUT TRAILER!

My laptop did the whole stopping and starting thing so I didn't get the full effect of the trailer, and didn't even see any bumping and grinding. I'll have to wait until Monday to see it at work, but I am looking forward to seeing this. It looks very funny, and Gerry has some great lines ("I only slept with the one who can read.")

Sorry I don't sound more excited; I'm not feeling well.

Lisa

Trailer 2 will be available in Multimedia shortly...hopefully this weekend.

For now, you may download it, but it is uncompressed, so the file is quite large.

I converted it to .wmv format ` it's 27.1MB and runs 2 mins, 10 sec

Choose the 'free' option, and when the new page opens, type in the 'captcha' and you will have to wait a few seconds to download:

The 'bump and grind' dance scene is just 3 seconds... :ohbaby:

right after 'Mike' says she's "got to be two people - the librarian and the stripper" -start looking at about 1:14 then...at about 1:15 - :heat:

three seconds of hot dancing! :whoa:

Then it's over!

;)

Thanks, Barb! I'll watch it again ... and again and again I'm sure. He looks soo hot and sexy, and his comedic timing is perfect.

While I love him in dramas, Gerry's humor is one of the things that made reeled me in. I'm glad we all get to see his humor and timing in a movie like this ... I am very proud of him for doing another genre of movie. He proved in PSILY how funny he could be, but I think the sadness overshadowed it. This will truly prove he's an all-around actor and can do anything!

Lisa (who is more awake now after having my coffee)

Does anybody else have Real Player Download as it seemed to appear on my laptop one day don't ask me how it got there and I can pretty much download any video clip.

Think there are going to be alot of great one liners in this film. Katherine is so pretty in the black dress doing the dishes :funnyup:

Moira

Barb, you're a saint!!!

Moira, RP is good if your operating system and browser 'like' it...mine doesn't :lol:

DownloadHelper is excellent if anyone uses Firefox, it's a free add-on.

Thanks, Sue!

Hey, frannie~

You'd be wanting a 'signature'...

I'll pm you with advice on how to go about getting one!

here's a little treat: TUT Dance

Something tells me that this movie is going to be REALLY high up on my favorite Gerry films....just the previews are driving me wild!!!!

It's Gerry juice gone wild!

I agree! OMG! I think Gerry would be like that all funny & sexy. I think it will have PSILY beat! Gerry's smile is just cute & sexy all at the same time! WOW what a hot flash!

Does anybody else have Real Player Download as it seemed to appear on my laptop one day don't ask me how it got there and I can pretty much download any video clip.

Moira

My new computer (about 6 mos old) has Vista and with Real Player it almost always gives me an option to download clips. It is heaven! I have a capture program on my old computer that would download almost anything but it was a little more involved to get a usable clip. But it was good.

I remember the early years struggling to get copies of clips, scouring the sites to see who, if anybody, had provided a download, keeping pages in my "favorites" forever because I couldn't get a copy and was afraid I'd lose it. :p

Not that I was obsessed, of course.

A nice teaser - and this time they've showcased Gerry a bit more. Good to see that some of the bloggers are revising their opinions of the film as well - a few have decided that it MAY be worth seeing, even if it's a rom-com, after all! :D

Jane

Edited by Jeb

TUT Director Rob Luketic just twittered in response to somebody asking about LA premiere and he thinks either 10 or 11 July. Now that is a Fri/Sat and I don't normally hear of premieres being held those days. Is being held a good bit before films release on 24 July if thats the case. Like PSILY. Most of Gerry's films have had their premieres the same week film opens.

Moira

I hope it's later - like closer to Comic Con. It would make life so much easier!

Jane

I hope it's later - like closer to Comic Con. It would make life so much easier!

Jane

I know it would be easier for you to fly to LA if that's the case, but don't count on it, hon. You may just have to plan on staying a week or so. :lol:

Either way, it'll be good to see you again. :D I'll be at both, too.

All the 4 day passes are sold out - only single days left so you can either buy now 4 individual passes or hope if he is at Comic Con for Game that day is not sold out before you get one. All the hotels are fully booked for Comic Con - we are so not on the ball. I have my pass but forgot the day the hotels went online. Bad Bad. I planned to be more organised this year. :funnyup:

Moira

Either way, it'll be good to see you again. :D I'll be at both, too. [/b][/color][/font]

Great, Lisa! We were hoping the premiere would work out to be the weekend before the opening. We intend to fly into LA, then drive to San Diego for CC, then back to LA and fly home. Hopefully, they'll nail down the premier date before we have to buy our plane tickets!

Yes, Moira, we got our CC tickets last fall and have a hotel reservation someplace. My friend takes care of that so I don't remember where exactly - but free parking and free internet! LOL That's all she cares about.

See you both there!

Jane

Just been on Comic Con site and Saturday all sold out, Fri is pretty full too but plenty for Thu and Sun. It was the same last year and thankfully RnR panel was on a Thursday and announced when still single Thu tks left.

Back to the trailer :funnyup: I'm glad it got a great response at ShoWest and the hype is starting for the film. It does look like it will be a good date film as something for both sexes :drool1:

Moira

ummmm...dance scene....twirl her out...pull her back...*PAUSE*.......yep, been sittin here for 1/2 an hour now staring at that image of him looking at her........this movie looks like the ultimate in Gerry hotness......I am such toast!!!

Something tells me that this movie is going to be REALLY high up on my favorite Gerry films....just the previews are driving me wild!!!!

It's Gerry juice gone wild!

I'm thinking the same thing too! :wuv:

Can't wait!

Oh my!! I so cannot wait for this film! I'm not the biggest fan of KH but Gerry is already stealing the show just in the previews. This one is gonna be near the top of my gerry faves, i can already tell. :yummy:

:hugs:

Star

Someone sent me the link to this in an email, it's great I cant wait for it

and thanks Barbara for the dance clip :)

OMG - I cannot wait for this film to come out. This man is just...just....there are no adjectives to describe him. He's one of a kind and I wish he were mine!!

OMG.....That dance scene sends chill's down my spine. Posted Image What a HOT scene!!!!! Posted Image

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and say I too am very anxioulsy awaiting this movie! Any movie where we get to see Gerry dancing is good enough for me. Yummmmmmm.

When this movie hits the theaters the theater owners better Scotchguard the seats! And have ice buckets ready.

Edited by ReggieNY11

Love this trailer... the more I see of this movie, the more excited I get, if that is even possible. The dance scene is HOT :drool1: can't wait to see the entire scene and I actually burst out laughing when Gerry said "I'm going to make this guy your b**ch!" Awesome... just plain awesome!

Brumie