Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

4/9 - Gerry at Rangers game

Gerry is back in New York? He didn't stay long in Scotland!

~HUGS~ Kathy

lol...love that Mr. Pinky!!!

Hey I was getting excited that he had changed from being a celtic fan to rangers fan then i realised it was hockey darn it :funnyup:

Moira

I JUST saw that picture. First things first ... :thud: tongue. He looks delicious ...

Now, the real comment - I bet he was not happy. He can't even enjoy a damn hockey game. Even if he's not pissed, I am cause it would be nice for Gerry to be able to do something without the world knowing. Taking a picture is one thing, but his face on the jumbo tron is uncalled for. This is, of course, my own opinion that I'm entitled to ....

Okay, dammit, so now I have to become a hockey fan ...then again I was always a Rangers fan versus an Islanders fan anyway ....

Edited by phoenixgirl

:unsure: His face was on 'the jumbotron'?

Did I miss that? :hmm:

Where would they have more pics of him there?

I looked at gettyimages and don't even see the one we have.

I've been looking! :lol: I tried all my 'sources' and came up with nothing so far! If more crop up I'll add them...anyone find a link, please let me know as I'll be 'off line' doing family/real life stuff for the afternoon. :ty:

:unsure: His face was on 'the jumbotron'?

Did I miss that?

Where did I read that? I'll have to find it ... I could have sworn I read it here ... I'll find it and if it was someone's speculation, I will certainly change my post and my opinion!

I could be losing my mind, too, Barb....

For a giggle, check out the NHL/300 cross promotion from April 2007...

Maybe that inspired Gerry to enjoy Hockey! :lol:

For a giggle, check out the NHL/300 cross promotion!

Maybe that inspired Gerry to enjoy Hockey! :lol:

There were pics of him at a Rangers game last year. Remember the one with the swinging towel (apparently that's a 'thing') :lol:

Edited by Hobbes

Yes Sheri, that's what I was going to say...and didn't Gerry attend hockey games in Canada while he was making 300? I think Gerry has been hockey fan for quite some time.

And Barb, I remember seeing the commercial on TV back than and just about having a heart attack...lol....love it!

hugs,

Sue

I've been looking! :lol: I tried all my 'sources' and came up with nothing so far! If more crop up I'll add them...anyone find a link, please let me know as I'll be 'off line' doing family/real life stuff for the afternoon. :ty:

I'll be on the look out!!

Yeah, I knew Gerry was a hockey fan.

While filming 300 he attended a few, there is even a pick. And yes the swinging towel pics are fab.

I JUST saw that picture. First things first ... :thud: tongue. He looks delicious ...

Now, the real comment - I bet he was not happy. He can't even enjoy a damn hockey game. Even if he's not pissed, I am cause it would be nice for Gerry to be able to do something without the world knowing. Taking a picture is one thing, but his face on the jumbo tron is uncalled for. This is, of course, my own opinion that I'm entitled to ....

Okay, dammit, so now I have to become a hockey fan ...then again I was always a Rangers fan versus an Islanders fan anyway ....

If his face was indeed on the jumbo tron it really was uncalled for. Let the guy watch men on skates beat each other up in peace. ;)

Personally,I love me some hockey, I do not have a fav. team though. Memphis has a team. I've been to a hockey game once, nothing like having a puck hit the plexi glass right in front of your face to make you feel alive. :scared:

Love the hat though :)

Lisa Babes you are not imagining it Jeb mentioned it in Gerry in Scotland pics that Gerry was back in New York and was seen on jumbotron at Rangers game. Maybe she can fill us in on how she knew that if it doesn't seem to be reported anywhere :funnyup:

Moira

every celeb that goes to any sports game, shows up on the jumbo...its a given..same with any pretty girl, or funny costume..its what they're there for...

that commercial is a riot, and ill bet they paid thru the nose to be able to use it..!!!

Lisa Babes you are not imagining it Jeb mentioned it in Gerry in Scotland pics that Gerry was back in New York and was seen on jumbotron at Rangers game. Maybe she can fill us in on how she knew that if it doesn't seem to be reported anywhere :funnyup:

Moira

Howdy! I just happened to be walking by. . .

I passed on that somebody's son was at the game last night and she posted that he had called her to tell her they'd just put Leo on the jumbotron and then panned to Gerry in the audience. I don't know if Gerry's face was on the jumbotron or if it was a newscam. Wasn't my post, wasn't my son. :lol:

Either way, it is common practice when celebs are noticed in the audience to plaster their pic on the jumbotron. Happens all the time at all kinds of sporting events. At least they knew who he was! :p

Jane

Edited by Jeb

:yay: YAY I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!! I knew I saw it, Barb! :lol:

I have only ever been to baseball games and I've never seen them do that ... if it is commonplace, I think that's a shame. But then again, I guess the celebs can expect that. So if that's the case, I guess I can't be too upset.

Thanks for all the info regarding hockey games and the jumbotron thing. :) Nice to know it's expected and a part of the game. I went to a San Jose Sharks game once but I don't remember the jumbotron thing. This was about 8 or so years ago so maybe it's changed.

I'm glad to know Gerry is a hockey fan. I was wondering if he was into any sports besides soccer/football. I was hoping it might be baseball, but I guess that's too subdued for our boy. :lol: I think he needs more action and fighting ...

Edited by phoenixgirl

Thanks for the fill-in! :rose:

Since the 'jumbo-tron'-mentioning post wasn't in this thread, I didn't know about it! :)

:ty: