Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
keisann

Gerry's pics at hockey game.

http://www.timewarp.jp/pages/guest/article...amp;cid=1597392

A part of content of article.

”Gerard who was carrying out gentleman spirit of inborn as responding to signature and handshake to fans .

Because he did not forget showing his funny expression toward the cameraman even in his private

time, he was wonderful gentleman.”

Because I am not good at the English translation、I'm sorry if this is wrong English.

keiko.

Edited by keisann

That bug eye pic cracks me up it is like a deer getting caught in aheadlight look :funnyup:

Thanks for that

Moira

Thanks for the pics and comments. I'm so ticked off right now about the NASTY comments out there about Gerry. It's good to hear something positive.

and he looks wonderful in those photos.

Swannie

keiko

Thank you for sharing the photos. They're delightful. Your translation is good too and is well understood.

Swannie

I know what you mean ... I simply do not go to those sites now because their "comments" are a foregone conclusion. I think that many post so provocatively simply to rile up the ones who do look in. I also think that there are some sad fantasists out there if they feel the need to do as they do to a total stranger about whom they really know nothing at all. Their "comments" and "opinions" are worthless.

Thanks, Keisann! :metoyou:

We are happy to have the new photos?

We can just pay 'no nevermind' to what the sites say... ;)

however, PopSugar is having a little poll about his 'sexiness',

and you can leave a comment there :behave:

Does Gerard Butler Still Have His Sexy Appeal?

Thank you, Keiko. Love the new pics - and don't stress about the translation. We get it just fine. :D

I don't understand why anyone would even bother reading the comments. Who cares? Isn't what matters what WE think about Gerry? Do you think he really gives a hoot what non-fans think of him? I don't. I bet he only cares about what his real fans, US, think about him. We're the ones he aims to please. Who gives a crap if some Joe Shmoe or Jane Doe thinks he's whatever. That's their deal, and their prerogative.

As for my part in it ... I don't read them because I know it will upset me. It's kinda like being allergic to a food but eating it anyway. You know the effect it will have on you, but you say "Fook it."

So, I voted and didn't read the comments. Your comments are the only ones that matter to me.

Lisa

thanks for all these pics and glad he's a Rangers fan too :kisswink:

He looks cute in that silly hat...you gotta love him for wearing it and all those photos with the expression on his face :kiss:

I was having a rather miserable day because of last night but this cheered me up :)

The photos are great! I’m glad GB seems like such a friendly and social guy and thus well suited to handle the demands of meeting fans while enjoying a hockey game.

As to the nasty comments at these celebrity sites, you all think Gerry attracts nasty comments? Go to these sites whenever there is an item about Tom Cruise or George Clooney or Madonna. Check out the comments. I guarantee there will be one nasty comment after another. Those sites attract sharks that thrive on making negative comments about anyone famous. It’s not personal, although it might feel that way. It has little to do with Gerry. It’s the nature of the internet and the anonymity everyone can hide behind. People can post all sorts of crap and not be accountable to anyone.

No one pays that crap any attention on the comments. Gerry's there at the game with friends, (I have seen that woman and the guy next her before, I think they're models).

Thanks to Keisann for the pics!

D

I was wondering where all those great photos came from...leave it to Japan (and their great taste in stars) to get some beautiful shots and print them~

Posted Image once again Keiko!! And your translation was fine....I understand the intention of it and that's what counts. No wonder Gerry loves Japan so much..

hugs,

Sue

Thanks so much for sharing the photos! We understood you perfectly.

Cheryl