Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird

Attention 2009 Convention Goers!

Hello all,

I would like to humbly request something from those of you who will be at the Convention this year.

Would you look through you photos (preferably digital so that you can email them) and submit to me any that you would like to share of your children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, special family members, etc.? It would be terrific if YOU were in the pic with them, or at least one of them, if you send me a series of a few. We will not be putting names with them, just showing the pics themselves.

The pics will be used in a slide show type presentation to be shown at the convention, and afterwards, on the site (for perpetuity). IF and only IF you are comfortable with that, then send those pictures to me!

I don't want to give away all the special factors involved, but suffice it to say that I am thinking of it in the spirit of a "we're all connected" feeling and one of encouragement and empowerment to your children or other special people in your life, but I'm thinking "action" shots would work best.

For example, if Holly and Big Mike have pics of their little football players in action, or a shot of the whole Ghere family muggin' for the camera with the boys decked out in their sports gear, terrific! Maybe a pic of KB's petite KB at the dance studio or doing gymnastics? Pairfect!

You can EMAIL them to me through my email box here, which is songbird_1226@yahoo.com

Please submit photos to me by April 30th. Happy photo hunting!

5/13/09: Edited to add: DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED, BUT NOT FOR LONG. SO STOP DELAYING AND GET THOSE PICS TO ME PLEASE!

Oh, Katie....that sounds wonderful! With tomorrow being Easter....I'll make sure I get some nice photos and send them off to you.

Hugs, Linda

Pairfect Poppy!!

HAPPY EASTER!

:hugs:

Katie

What a great idea Katie-

I have 1 already in mind with My oldest and myself. (both of us fan girls-hehe) I'll h ave to find maybe a couple more with the other 2-

Hugs

Annemarie :wave:

Just sent some pictures your way :D

:thankyou: Elissa!

We're getting some response, but we need more.

People may be waiting closer to the deadline... kinda like paying their taxes :spit:

BUT this will be FUN and won't cost a dime!! :drink:

I had been looking for some of me with my recently-found birth family - quite a rainbow we make! I found the pictures last night and will get them off to you shortly.

So far, I have gotten pics from only a few of you. Thank you to those who have already submitted pics!! :hugs:

If you want to participate and you have NOT submitted pics yet, PLEASE PLEASE DO SO!

As the first post reads, email them to me at songbird_1226@yahoo.com

Edited to add: PLEASE SUBMIT PICS as URL's through email, NOT thumbnails. Thanks!

I think it's a safe bet to say that you will be sitting in your chair at the Saturday night gala having a V-8 moment if you do not participate in this special event! :spit::kisswink:

So far, I have gotten pics from only a few of you. Thank you to those who have already submitted pics!! :hugs:

If you want to participate and you have NOT submitted pics yet, PLEASE PLEASE DO SO!

As the first post reads, email them to me at songbird_1226@yahoo.com

I think it's a safe bet to say that you will be sitting in your chair at the Saturday night gala having a V-8 moment if you do not participate in this special event! :spit::kisswink:

I'll get some pics sent to you within the next week. This is a great idea!

Barbara

Sorry Katie...I had a camera malfunction (My 2 year old camera died) and I just got a new one. I will submit my pictures very soon. Hope that is okay. Hugs, Linda

Completely understandable Linda!

We will definitely make every effort to include everyone who submits pics! (Just try to do so as soon as possible, please. :kisswink:)

I'll comb my photos. But there are very few with me IN THEM! I'm always behind the camera.

As soom as I find some I'll send them to you!

Already sent pictures, but I'm getting so excited, I've been looking forward to this since July of last year. Just finished up with last minute buying today....ready to pack and get on that plane! Las Vegas here I come.....

Ginnu

Awww crap! I just sent you pics Katie, and I did not see your edit.

I sent the pics as attachments to the mail. I hope that's OK. If not let me know and I;ll load them on PB to get you links.

Sorry.... :unsure:

Can't wait to meet you in Vegas, Ginny!

Deb, you're just fine, in fact, probably better. I discovered that I can send attachments straight to my PB through an email address!! So, it's ALL GOOD!!

Hugs,

Katie

Please submit photos to me by April 30th. Happy photo hunting!

5/13/09: Edited to add: DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED, BUT NOT FOR LONG. SO STOP DELAYING AND GET THOSE PICS TO ME PLEASE!

This is my final begging post. :spit:

I have tons of pics but not many w/me in them cuz I'm the one taking the pictures. Is it okay to just send pics of them alone?

Cassie

You must have found some, Cassie, because the ones you sent (that include yourself) will work great!

I received pics from several of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! YOUR participation in this is what's going to make it so very special.

Katie

Is it too late to send pics? I finally uploaded mine to photobucket last night.

Jeanette

Hi Katie,

My sons are graduating from college tomorrow night. I promise to send the pics when I get home....I'll be using my new camera....lol. Sorry I havn't gotten any pics to you sooner. But, I would love to have the pics in their college cap and gown....proud mom and all.

Hugs, Linda

Of COURSE, Poppy!

Got yours too, Jeanette! Thanks!

Thanks to so many of you who have responded to my latest appeal.

Unless you're made of stone, I promise goosebumps galore! Muwha-ha-ha-haaa!

Hi Katie,

Pictures have been sent...let me know if they arrived as I had tech difficulties....slowww computerrrrrr!

I also sent Deetz's in for her.

Hugs, Linda

Just sent you an email, Pops!

Thanks again!

Katie

Oh wow, Katie...just now saw this thread..haven't had much time to check in here for months...is it too late to send a few pics for this?? If so, no problem, mea culpa...real life has just been occupying most of my time lately!

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife