Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird

Attention 2009 Convention Goers!

Go ahead and send them Alison! We'll see what we can do! I love that avatar of your grandbabies! That would definitely work, if you so desired. ;)

Just email to my email address here, which is songbird_1226@yahoo.com

:hugs:

Katie

Ladies,

I hope everyone enjoyed the video/song presentation from Saturday night. I would just like to say that as I mentioned in the beginning, not all submitted pics were able to be used in the video, but efforts were made to include at least ONE from everyone who submitted.

If there was an oversight (and I know of at least ONE) and none of your submitted pics were included in the video, my heartfelt apologies and regret are poured out to you now. As the amended saying goes, "No good deed goes unpunished."

I hope that for the most part, the video was enjoyed by everyone and that the message of "we're all connected" and that we all want the best for each other was successfully conveyed.

Special thanks to Abrock/Mel for assisting with the compilation of photos for the video. I couldn't have pulled it off without Mel's help.

Katie

Speaking for myself alone, I was in tears the moment my little K's face appeared -[she was like the second slide blowing a dandylion] The song combined with the faces of those we all hold near and dear to us was just so amazing.

Each year my tear quotia gets higher and higher! ~LOL~ But I say that in a good way, I am just so touched by how special the women at GALS truly are -From Dayna right down to the GAL who just joined two minutes ago!

Thank you!!

:hearts:

Bella

Katie~

What a wonderful gift you and Mel gave to each of us. Like Bella, I was in tears from almost the moment you started. Your beautiful voice and the pictures of our Fanmily was a marriage made in GALS heaven.

I have already shown the vid to some friends of mine and they got misty-eyed too!

Brava!

Katie~

What a wonderful gift you and Mel gave to each of us. Like Bella, I was in tears from almost the moment you started. Your beautiful voice and the pictures of our Fanmily was a marriage made in GALS heaven.

Amen to that...your little "video surprise" was truly inspired, Katie, and I LOVED it! Many thanks to you and Mel for a highlight among the many treats we enjoyed during another amazing convention!

~Alison

In searching for one member's pics that I missed (and still haven't located the email) I discovered that I omitted LeslieD's pics!! :tissues::wall:

LESLIE, my most fervent apologies for my oversight. I think I could just sit here and bawl about it. If I get another bright idea like this, I suppose the best thing to do would be putting someone else in charge of the info. gathering.

Thanks to those of you who enjoyed it and again my profuse apologies to those who were inadvertantly omitted.

There's no emoticon that expresses my sorrow accurately enough.

Sincerely,

Katie