Gerard Butler GALS

4/12 - New Posters for The Ugly Truth

becozy

Hey, at least they're offering a poster WITH Gerry! LOL There was a time it would have been the KH one or nothing. :p

(I agree, Lisa. I don't think Sony uses other photogs pics. They have their own photo shoots to use. LOL

But, like PSILY, now we wait for all the pics they didn't use! :D)

Jane

Lakeshore Entertainment is using the two bathroom figures on their website and as far and I have found the actual TUT website has the two actual photos side by side. I don't know who came up with the other posters but I don't believe they are official.

:hmm:

Jane, I agree. Remember all the pics from the PSILY photoshoots? There were so many of them and I hope we get the same kind of treatment for TUT. I guess if there are any they will eventually come to light.

:wuv:

Lakeshore Entertainment is using the two bathroom figures on their website and as far and I have found the actual TUT website has the two actual photos side by side. I don't know who came up with the other posters but I don't believe they are official.

The images are from Internet Movie Poster Awards site, which has always been accurate in reporting poster images. It was also posted to the official MySpace page.

The design firm is Ignition Print - however, they have always been a bit slow in updating their site. The Second TUT poster still hasn't been added to their gallery. (To search, Print, Theatrical)

Sat night, wen to see The Knowing with my hubby and my son....my son always has his eyes open for Gerry items for his Mommy......bless his heart he spotted mini TUT posters at the movie counter, the one with Gerry and Katherine....well, guess who grabbed about 6 of them???I will be sending some to be included in gift bags for the convention...they're so cute!!!!About 12x14...so if you go to a Keresotes theater soon, check it out!!!!

hi I must vote for the poster with Gerry and K.H. together. It is the best. The ones by themselves don't make alot of sense to me. I like the idea of mini-posters sounds really cool. dede