Gerard Butler GALS
Novelistgirl

Is that Lolita on Mike's Badge?

OMG you girls are so observant! These old eyes would have never spotted that! There are pictures of him walking Lolita on the set too.

Have a Happy Easter.

Hugs,

Joanie :wave:

Edited by nyjoanie

:lol:

:hmm:

I took the pic of Mike and made it 'negative' Posted Image

...kinda looks like Lolita, too! :rotflmao:

Ladies....I'm having a tough time deciding who's cuter! Hmm??? tapping finger on chin...........Mike! Yep! He's just a wee bit cuter. I wonder if a pix of Mike is on the flip side? It could happen! giggle giggle

I had a little bit bigger screen cap, so I enlarged it. It's very unclear, but I do believe you're right. I wish I could read what is written on it!

Ren

Posted Image

I had a little bit bigger screen cap, so I enlarged it. It's very unclear, but I do believe you're right. I wish I could read what is written on it!

Ren

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq333/b...ler2_2_CROP.jpg

It does look like it. :funnyup:

On Twitter I asked Rob Luketic about it but never got a response. Can you imagine what a blast it was on that set? Rob has been Twitter about taking his dog to the set of Five Killers this week in Atlanta and will have a cameo. He said Jackson, his dog had a cameo in TUT but it was cut out....lol

Aww that is just so darling! He's such a proud daddy! :) Thank you for sharing this with us :wuv:

It certainly does look like Miss Lolita! I never noticed it before but I'm too busy looking at his face, lips, eyes, hair, eyes!

D

Aww he loves his little furbaby girl :wuv:

He's such a proud daddy!

That he certainly is, Kayla! Come to papa, grrrrrraaaooooowww!

D

that is cute :)

I would never have thought to look at the badge my eyes were elsewhere while filming ^;^

good job Novelistgirl!

Finally have an 'answer';)

Premiere Props

Direct from the set of the summer blockbuster, The Ugly Truth, this is Mike Chadway's (Gerard Butler) KSXP2 Name Badge and Lanyard.

tut_name-tag prop.jpg

Posted Image

Source

But in the movie Lolita was pictured on the badge. This may have been the badge Gerry was supposed to use but he pulled a fast one that no one saw on set, or didn't care. You will notice that when he got up from the desk he put his hand over the badge when it got close to the camera lens.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I thought the name badge from TUT had a picture of Lolita on it?

Delene

Delene

D, the one he actually wears in the movie has Lolita on it. My guess is that they produced a regular one too, but I don't think he actually wore it in the movie. That being said, I didn't actually check every scene. :)

Ren

Delene

D, the one he actually wears in the movie has Lolita on it. My guess is that they produced a regular one too, but I don't think he actually wore it in the movie. That being said, I didn't actually check every scene. :)

Ren

I'm sure they make several of the same prop in case of loss or damage, etc., but I prefer the one with Lolita's little mug on it! I'll bet Gerry kept it as a souvi.

Delene