Gerard Butler GALS

New NYC 4/9 photos

becozy

Gerry always looks as tho he's having a ball when he's in NY.....wish he'd stay here permanently now that his loft is finished. Thanks for the great pix :cunning:

:funnyface:

Indeed, it appears as well and the smile is so contagious when in NY that I'm getting up with desire to know the city by that!

Thanks for all those photos :)

I finally recognized the exact area as well...not that I have reason to go anywhere near there, so out of my way as well

I just had not noticed before :)

Seriously, how delicious does he look?!?!

My favorite pic is the one he's holding the camera phone or whatever up like he's taking a pic of the people taking a pic of him...the look on his face... :drool1: That pic is my wallpaper on my computer now :wuv:

So delicious!

It was nice to see him smiling and relaxed. That trip back to Scotland must have done him a world of good -- so glad to see him looking like he's just out enjoying a day.

I know exactly what you mean about Gerry's smile lighting up a bad day. I feel the same way. Just looking at him or listening to one of his more humorous interviews can change my mood. GB makes me smile, and that's the bottom line.