Gerard Butler GALS

4/17 - The Ugly Truth- EW's Summer Movie Preview

becozy

Great post Phantom’s Lady Rose. I think Gerry is a method actor; he brings a bit of himself and his own experiences to every role he plays. I expect he’ll be terrific in TUT. I’m happy the movie is getting a lot of positive buzz.

Edited by Rubee815

:whiteflag:

Lisa & D...ya'll are nuts :p

Anyhoo I was super sweet apparently because I called up to Books A Million this afternoon asking if the magazine was out yet. I was vacuuming when I missed the call I got back. The lady had it for me with my name on it and it'd wait for a week for me.

Ok I finished what I had to do & jumped in the car to go get it.

SHE HASN'T EVEN STOCKED THE NEW EW MAGS YET!!! She pulled it out of the box JUST for me!!!

I was sooooo happy. Hugh Jackman can wait :p

I flipped to page 69 & showed her what I was wanting from the mag. The lady said "he's such a doll". :)

This is my FIRST Gerry article from a mag, granted short, but all mine!!!! WOHOOO!

:butterfly:

OK, I wanted that article and just remembered that my daughter does get lots of those type of magazines so I emailed her just in case and she replied yeah, she does get EW she will save this issue for me! My daughter is not a Gerry fan, she laughs at my addiction but she does save articles and snippets she finds for me. She surprised me today when she sent me a link with a Jen/Gerry story. My daughter/my enabler. LOL. :wuv:

GB is certainly raking in the publicity lately which won't hurt the box office for TUT.

While I don't believe the hype about Gerry and Jen, I got a kick out of the comments on Perez. A whole lot of people seem to be waking up and commenting on just how hot our GB is. Wonder what took 'em so long????!!!!! All these newbies should look up DVDs of POTO and really find out the definition of gorgeous.

OK, I wanted that article and just remembered that my daughter does get lots of those type of magazines so I emailed her just in case and she replied yeah, she does get EW she will save this issue for me! My daughter is not a Gerry fan, she laughs at my addiction but she does save articles and snippets she finds for me. She surprised me today when she sent me a link with a Jen/Gerry story. My daughter/my enabler. LOL. :wuv:

Lucky Ducky

I used to get Entertainment Weekly by subscription, a couple years ago, but canceled it, because Gerry was seldom in it. Now, I think I may resubscribe! I will buy EW for sure, as soon as it comes out.

With all the recent publicity, Gerry will certainly become better known with the general public. I remember even Russell Crow had his "tete a tete" with Meg Ryan. Who really cared if it was true, or not.

The important thing, is that now he will have a steady stream of good high profile movies coming out, along with the dramatic gem, Law Abiding Citizen.

I think that Gerry had some hard going after Phantom, and I am so happy everything is going his way!

The Ugly Truth will take the public by storm, and be the comedic hit of the year!

Go, Gerry!!

Judy

:ohbaby::menkilt:

Edited by Emily Bronte

I used to get Entertainment Weekly by subscription, a couple years ago, but canceled it, because Gerry was seldom in it. Now, I think I may resubscribe! I will buy EW for sure, as soon as it comes out.

With all the recent publicity, Gerry will certainly become better known with the general public. I remember even Russell Crow had his "tete a tete" with Meg Ryan. Who really cared if it was true, or not.

The important thing, is that now he will have a steady stream of good high profile movies coming out, along with the dramatic gem, Law Abiding Citizen.

I think that Gerry had some hard going after Phantom, and I am so happy everything is going his way!

The Ugly Truth will take the public by storm, and be the comedic hit of the year!

Go, Gerry!!

A-freakin-MEN! Perfectly said ... nothing more needed. :hearts:

Lisa

The good thing is with TUT and LAC they are 2 totally different kind of movies and will show people that he actually is a talented actor and can be famous for more than who he is allegedly associated with. I am delighted Gerry himself is getting such positive buzz from the early previews.

Moira