Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
tonya

Thanks you guys!

You guys,

I've only just got a new computer after months of being offline (and loving it frankly!) but had to come back to the real world, do some work and catch back on all my life again. Anyway, now you know I wasn't ignoring you all those months!

Anyway, I just logged on and saw all those lovely messages for the first time ever and they are all so lovely and touching. Thank you so much truly. It's really sweet of all of you. ANd of course I miss you all too, the whole community, as I said the other day on another post, I really do feel like you're all family and it has been so amazing going through the whole stratospheric rise of Gerry the last nine years or so, the last three as his assistant and it's been incredible seeing all these sites spring up, learning about all you fans, your amazing loyalty to him, the lovely friendships you have all made, the charity work done, the bonds you have created. I (and he especially) are so appreciative and I especially love that he is the same now as he was before he was famous and he always has time to chat and stop and hang out with any of you he meets.

Anyway, I'll still be in touch even though not with him the whole time any more. And take care of yourselves too and continue the great work,

Much love and light and more great gerry success!

X Tonya

Guest Beanie

Awww, thanks so much for visiting us, Tonya! It is so wonderful to hear from you and know that you are still around and doing well. I hope this new year brings you much success and happiness. Hope to see you check in around here every once in a while, even though I know it must be crazy for you with your career and all. It's so good to know that Gerry is doing well, too; we always suspected that he's still as sweet as he was from day one - thanks for the confirmation.

:inlove:

Hugs to you!

Beanie

Tanya, thank you so much for posting. It is very good to hear from you. I hope that your new journey in life brings you much happiness. Thanks for all you have done.

Suz :;):

Tonya, what a lovely message. It is such a privilege for all of us randy GALS to be Gerry fans. What an amazing, lovable, kind, gorgeous and super talented man he is. Thank you for your equally sweet and kind words. Gerry has a wonderful friend in you. Thanks also from all of us for taking such great care of him.

I wish you much success, happiness, joy and fulfillment in your life. May your relationships be blessed (especially with your boyfriend, aye) and your endeavours be prosperous.

(((((BIG HUGS))))

Lisa

Edited by Adoring

Tonya,

Thanks for coming on here. You're always welcome! We all wish you the best of luck with

all that you do, and we want to thank you for taking care of "The Man."

Is so beautiful to hear that he's still the same guy he was before he was famous.

I have been going through a rough time in my life, and he was thoughtful enough to

call me on the phone on Christmas Day, so for me my loyalty is never ending.

Please feel free to stop in when it pleases you, as we are just one big happy family.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Tonya!

How delightful for you to join us at GALS and stop by for a post!

You are a very good friend to Gerry...even though you 'quit' you're taking time to post! As I'm sure he appreciates your efforts on his behalf so do we! ::D:

Thanks for taking time from your routine to drop in...please don't be a stranger!

And as we tell all new members...if you need anything, or have any questions, please feel free to pm Admin or a mod!

Hugs,

Barbara

Tonya,

Thank you so much for visiting our community here at GALS. Our members are so amazing and it's exciting to be contacted by someone so close to the man that brought us all together. You are always welcome to stop by and I will make sure that there are some unique graphics for your profile asap. ::D:

Hugs,

Stef

Hi Tonya,

So great to see you here! Isn't it amazing how many great new fan communities have sprung up in support of our man? It just proves how special he is. Hope you'll hang out often.... we are an amazing bunch of lovely and supportive women who adore Gerry, and are so excited about the direction of his career!

Hope whatever you do next is fulfilling and rewarding. Take care, and you are always welcome here!

Love,

Swan

Hello THE Tonya,

So nice to meet you in cyber space. I have heard so many good things about you from the GALS. I hope all goes well for you in your new career. 2006 seems to be a year for change and challenges for many of the members here and now for you too.

I'm a newbie to this site too but not a new fan of Gerry's - been one since Timeline. A real talent and so nice to go with it. Very few people in his position would make themselves so accessible to fans - we were all really touched that he rang Bethy on Christmas Day. Working for him and being his friend must have been quite a ride for you.

Look forward to getting to know you a bit better

Tonya!! *tackle squish*

*dusts self off* Sorry 'bout that, we get a little excited around here. :kisswink: So great to see you here! Thanks for taking the time to drop by...we love it! Pull up a chair, hang up a hammock, whatever makes ya comfortable. I just love this place, because it's dedicated to an awesome human being, and because we've all become friends because of that. w00t!

Hi Tonya,

Awesome to meet ya!! Thanks so very much for visiting, any friend of Gerry's is a friend of ours LOL. Hope to see you around sometime!! I'm sure you'll love it here, we're a crazy bunch but it's all about love when you get right down to it!! All the best and I hope 2006 is a banner year for you.

Dawn

Hello, Tonya!

I was exceedingly pleased to discover that you stopped by and decided to join us, and I'm sure that I speak for all the GALS when I say that you are more than welcome here -- all the time, whenever you want some chatter and laughter! It's a merry and utterly enjoyable "niche" in deep cyberspace, but it's indeed special because it's dedicated to a beautiful and gifted soul who's brought us together in the spirit of camaraderie and artistry. Here's hoping that you partake of this incredible vibe!

Looking forward to knowing you better...and please have a fantastic 2006!

Lots of love,

Christine

:inlove: :;): :kisswink:

Dear Tonya,

What a treat to log on and find that you had visited us here! ::D: This is a special place that is a lot of fun to be a part of. We all hope life is treating you well and that you will feel welcome to stop by anytime. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!! :kisswink:

Jill

PS: It's nice to know that fame hasn't changed the real Gerry. He has certainly touched a lot of lives around here!

Edited by discoveringme

Tonya! What a treat it is to hear from you. So glad you got a new computer and are now able to make visits into the cyber-world of the GB Fanmily (a phrase I just cooked up today ~ we are all Gerry fans but we've become like a family too, thus we are fanmily ~ a wee bit corny, aye?)

I want to wish you all the best in 2006 as you explore your new ventures, may love and success be yours always. Thank you for giving us a little insight into the man you know so well (and we all wish we did too). He proved that his heart is in the right place over and over again, most recently with his Christmas call to Bethy, and anything at all we can do to promote his career and help his success to grow we are on it!

Hope you are able to visit from time to time, even if not with any Gerry news, but just as you. Like Dawn said, any friend of Gerry's is a friend of GALS!

:hugs:

Susan aka SporranTart (yes, even over here at GALS I carry that moniker)

hello the tonya- how sweet for you to take time from your busy schedule and visit us here. I hope you know how much it means to a fan like me to know that you and GB think about all of us. He does so much for us, I think he does not know :;): and it is nice to get a little hello from you and him on occasion. I wish all the best for you in the new year.

Don't be a stranger.

hugs

terra

:dance3: Hello Tonya

Glad you could drop by.. pleased your life is going well... all the best for 2006...

Thankyou for telling us a little about Gerry - "hasn't changed since it all began"..

I am very happy that he can sustain his personality throughout all of this as I have a feeling things are going to change in a big way.

I have to say that everyone here is highly impressed with his recent phone call to Bethy on Christmas Day such a sweet & supportive gesture from someone who really has no obligation. We really do love Gerry..

Hope you come & visit again soon

Aussierose

Edited by aussierose

:mopboyethan:

It was so sweet that Tonya stopped by..Wow..what a sweet person! So nice that she has a new computer too!!.I wish her the best!

Ciao Belle!

Guest Aislinn

Hello Tonya:

Woo-hoo!!! We have missed you so much. I was so happy to read your post, and thank you

for all the lovely things you said.

It truly is amazing how one man could unite such wonderful women all over the world and

through his pure magic of being create such close bonds of friendship with all of them.

We have become more than just a sisterhood of kindred spirits, but a family to one

another. And we think of you as a very important and much loved member of that

family. I hope (now that you have a new computer) <vbg> you will come by

and chat with us again and again. We always love hearing from you!

Here's hoping 2006 brings you great happiness, good health, and the realization

of all YOUR dreams. You are one in a million, Tonya. God Bless.

Cheers,

Aislinn/Ashley

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hi Tonya!

Like the other gals said welcome to the site! I'm so glad you decided to stop by and thanks for the sweet message. We are just as fond of you as you are of us. I hope that you too have much success in whatever you pursue next. Stick around a while and enjoy the site. ::D:

hugs,

Perrin

Edited by Perrin

Hi Tonya!

Like the other gals said welcome to the site! I'm so glad you decided to stop by and thanks for the sweet message. We are just as fond of you as you are of us. I hope that you too have much success in whatever you pursue next. Stick around a while and enjoy the site. ::D:

hugs,

Perrin

Ditto!!

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Tonya!!

~Attila Girl~ :mopboyattila:

:yippee:

Yippee! Tonya has joined us! So nice of you to come see us GALS or fanmily as Sporran Tart calls us. The girls here are fantastic! We all love Gerry so much and have missed you. Hope your life is running smoothly and happily and that you and your dear boyfriend are enjoying your time together.

Thanks for confirming what we all knew in our hearts, that Gerry is still just as sweet and charming as ever! How could anyone not just love the man?

Please come see us as often as you can. We love hearing from you!

Have a wonderful New Year!

:hugs:

BonnieSkye

Tonya!

Thanks SO much for stopping in! We are so honored to have you come in and check us out and chat!!!!

You're welcome anytime, and we've already considered you an honorary GAL, one of us, so just sit down and chew the fat with us (slightly perverted) wonderful women!

Thanks for using your time not only to stay in touch with us, but to do things for G even when you've got another job and we're sure that you're otherwise busy (we did hear you mention a fabulous boyfriend awhile ago! Congrats!).

I'm sure you'll be right at home. The friends that I have made here are really amazing, astouding, talented, loving, fun ladies!

Come around any time!

Jen

:kisswink:

No, Thank YOU! ::D:

Seriously, you have been such a big help to all us Gerry fans and we truly appriciate it. Your an extremely nice person.

Hey Tonya!!

Glad you could join us here, hope you're doing just great and have

the greatest 2006!!! You're awesome! Thanks for posting here and

please keep posting!!!

Cheers Priscilla

Hello Tonya

Thank you for coming by and joining the site. This is a wonderful place and it would be great to see you more often. Thanks for all you did for Gerry and his fans. Wishing you a fantastic 2006!

Risa

Sign in to follow this