Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tonya

Thanks you guys!

37 posts in this topic

So glad you joined us at GALS Tonya and thank you for your nice reply. I really appreciate you keeping in touch with Gerry's fans and giving us little insights to him. You just confirm what we already knew..that he is a wonderful and caring person. How lovely of you to take your time and visit us.

I hope you have much success with your upcoming new job and that 2006 is a wonderful year for you.

Cheers,

Sarah ::D:

Wow, Tonya!!! What a completely lovely surprise!

I think that this just shows me once again

how sweet and caring you are, Tonya.

(Not unlike your former boss)- and

how you are still "taken" with Gerry's fans even now

that you have "retired." Enthusiasm can be very

contagious- and Gerry's fans have that in spades.

And you, Tonya have a heart of gold. Thank you

for writing.

love and kilts,

Donna

:inlove: :leo: :inlove:

:thankyou: I'm a "newbie" here at GALS but want to thank you for posting and keeping in touch with us.

Hiya Tonya!

Welcome to GALS!

:bounce:

Nice to hear from you. ::D: GALS is a great place to share a laugh...and it truly is a "soft place to land". Hope to see you back here often.

All the best in 2006!

Hugs,

Simone

:computer:

So lovely to hear from you, Tonya. Am so glad that you're happy and healthy and I wish you a wonderful 2006!! :yippee:

Hello Tonya!! So nice of you to stop by just to post w/ us!! That is thoughtful of you and we all appreciate it! On behalf of everyone who has posted here, I'd like to welcome you, warmly to our site!!!

Hi Tonya!

So nice to see you here too! *hugs* Hope to see you here more often now that you have a computer.

Take good care and have fun with your new job.

::D:

RJ

Tonya,

Thank you sooooooooo much for taking such excellent care of our Gerry when you were his assistant.

And I am so glad that you remain friends... doing things on his behalf, once and a while.

Thank you for being a part of us as well.

Good luck in all that you are doing now.

Please visit with us periodically!

We will miss you!!!

Erik's Ebony Eyes :hugs:

Ms Tonya.....what she said~ and, what she said~ and oh...what she said,as well! :;):

Welcome to our wild-n-crazy playground! :lalala:

Stop by when you've the chance...know we will keep your place!

Take good care in 2006! :inlove:

Dear Tonya,

Thanks so much for taking the time to come on this board and talk to us. It is so nice to know that Gerry and the people around him really care about his fans.

Sue (irish) :mopboyerik:

Tonya,

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for stopping in and saying, "Hi!"

Please come back and see us when ever you can!

We'll leave the light on for you! Posted Image

Cheers!

Edited by zanyzombie

Hi Tonya, thanks for taking the time to post! I too am pretty new to this website, but I feel like I've been here forever, and know everyone so well. It makes me so mad when my friends are talking about hotties they see on TV or movies, and then I mention 'Gerard Butler' being such a sweet hottie, and they are like "Who?" I just can't believe it, it blows my mind! I never joined a website before or "posted" before. This is the first one, I am Gerry's web virgin. He is so REAL. I think that's why women(Me) feel like they can somehow connect with him. Thanks for making us feel so much more connected!!! You are a real generous person yourself for taking the time for us GALS! Thanks!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0