• Leo July 23 -August 21
    • Virgo August 22 - September 23
    • Libra September 24 - October 23
    • Scorpio October 24 - November 22
    • Sagittarius November 23 - December 22
    • Capricorn December 23 - January 20
    • Aquarius January 21 - February 19
    • Pisces February 20- March 20

My natal chart has great placements.Virgo sun, with Scorpio rising.Moon in Cancer(at home)Mars in Leo(hear me roar!!)Venus in Libra(at home)Pluto in Scorpio.Does anyone like numerology?

I am a Scorpio born on the Scorp/Sagitarius cusp.

I googled my info to get my lat & longitude and ended up with more info than I expected! ~LOL~

Here's what it told me: [i highlighted all the things I heartily agree with!]

Birth Chart

This birth chart shows the positions of the planets of Bella

The planets in the signs

The position of the planets in the signs of the Zodiac has an influence on the character of the individual and these influences form a large part of the individual psyche.

Sun in Scorpio

Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.

Weaknesses: She is suspicious, defiant, extremist: she has a vindictive nature. Can turn violent.

Moon in Leo

She is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of her convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. She has a great sense of and respect for justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotional instability, pride.

Mercury in Sagittarius

Democrat, philosopher, tolerant, respectful of laws. Likes foreign travel. Believes that everything teaches you something.

Weaknesses: free spirit, that likes adventure and will leap into hazardous and risky affairs.

Venus in Scorpio

Sensual and passionate, she likes love, the act of making love. Passionate loves, full of ardor and desire where the partner needs to be able to match her level or else recriminations will follow. While being passionate, she is also jealous and possessive.

Weaknesses: if disappointed or deceived in love, she can become bitter and odious. She hates the person as much as she used to love. Only jealousy can be as strong as hate.

Mars in Libra

Aggression is quite simply repressed. She stores up the setbacks without letting it show, but too much can be difficult to support. Appreciates the Arts, beauty.

Weaknesses: she is quick to criticize the society in which she lives. She likes to please and plays on the affection of others.

Jupiter in Scorpio

She is provocative, brusque, offensive. Very pretentious and opinionated, with lots of authority and ambition. Possibility of a large family.

Weaknesses: immoderate sensual appetite. Pretension, disdain, insolence.

Saturn in Taurus

Slow but persistent in action. Perseverance of effort, assiduity, in a regular and set manner.

Weaknesses: she perseveres, insisting on her way but is intransigent. Not very expansive.

Uranus in Libra

Well-developed artistic leanings. Her balance can be upset by too great an independence.

Neptune in Sagittarius

Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.

Pluto in Virgo

Takes away her shyness.

Sign and ascendant

Scorpio ascendant Libra

The planets in the houses

The planetary positions in the houses express the facts relative to destiny.

Sun in II

Financial ambition. Lucrative job, she satisfies her needs, which are substantial. Moves money about a lot and sometimes spends recklessly.

Moon in XI

Lots of friends, relationships. She makes friends easily and uses her relationships to further professional success. Feelings of friendship are superficial. Lots of children.

Mercury in II

Intelligence geared towards ways of making money, becoming rich. All methods are good, sometimes she is on the borderline of honesty, with a tendency to be fraudulent.

Venus in II

There is a link between emotional life and money. She is helped by friends or by a person to whom she is emotionally linked. Takes advantage of friendships for professional success. Activities connected with beauty, aesthetics, finery. Danger: big spending.

Mars in I

She gets angry and carried away a lot. She is provocative, impulsive, dynamic and bold. Great spirit of enterprise. She has a great need of activity and throws herself into projects without thinking of the consequences of possible setbacks, nor of the dangers that may arise.

Jupiter in II

Easygoing over money matters, no credit problems, increases her inheritance. She earns good money, without too much effort. She enjoys what she has.

Saturn in VIII

Financially not very well off, average salary. The spouse is also not rich. Possibility of a small inheritance, which helps a lot. Long life and natural death, if the aspects allow.

Uranus in XII

She has difficulty in adapting to the modern world, to new technology. She looks for a job in an isolated place.

Neptune in II

She develops her "brilliant" but questionable ideas to earn money.

The houses in the signs

Ascendant in Libra

She will never leave the beaten track. Married and not living with a partner, if she gets involved in politics it will be in a recognized party and naturally one in power etc...

She is sociable, diplomatic in everything. Likes the Arts.

House II in Scorpio

Financial success will come either through a job connected with death, (funeral director, forensic surgeon, monumental mason etc...) or thanks to an inheritance.

House III in Sagittarius

She will study for a long time, will be erudite. Very intelligent, an open and independent spirit, will have a connection with foreign countries. Fertile intelligence.

House IV in Capricorn

After working all her life to obtain her objectives and finally having reached that goal, she wants to retire in peace and quiet and to have a retirement full of contemplation, with few tasks, close to nature. As she was very careful with money all her life, she will administer the properties she has acquired.

House V in Aquarius

Doesn't like routine and the banal. She is romantic, full of fantasy and imagination. She is also a friend one can count on.

House VI in Pisces

Job in commerce. Weak point: the kidneys.

House VII in Aries

Love-at-first-sight, marries without thinking. Doesn't want to change her habits, so domestic quarrels to be foreseen.

House VIII in Taurus

Happy old age, natural death. Inheritance.

House IX in Gemini

Likes studying, is open to anything new, accepts and recognizes her errors, always develops in a positive sense. Likes travel, discovery, meeting new people and knows how to appreciate them.

House X in Cancer

Likes contact with the public, the crowd. Profession that involves meeting a lot of people. Professional success thanks to sense of duty and application to her work.

House XI in Leo

Friends are not always chosen by chance. Even if the feelings of friendship are sincere, these friends must automatically bring something - professional help for example.

House XII in Virgo

Work in a research lab.

Interplanetary aspects

The interplanetary aspects have a strong influence on the character and disposition of the individual and, consequently, on her destiny.

The conjunction aspect is variable and depends above all on the nature of the conjoint planets.

345 Conjunction Sun - Neptune

She has a fertile imagination, is full of inspiration, and very emotional - all qualities that she uses on the professional level. She likes the Arts, beauty.

-170 Opposition Jupiter - Saturn

She is indifferent to what goes on around her, is mistrustful and always unsatisfied. She is easily irritated.

137 Sextile Sun - Pluto

She is aware of the goal to be achieved. She is strong, and always picks herself up after a setback.

124 Sextile Mercury - Uranus

She is perspicacious, ingenious: she binds intelligence and originality together with genius. She likes literature, especially fiction. She is spontaneous in her friendships and knows how to take advantage of the situations that arise.

104 Conjunction Venus - Jupiter

She is good-hearted, generous and has a good character. She likes well-being, comfort, a life without problems. She has good relations with her circle. She is easy to approach. All the same, she falls in love easily. She has a successful married and professional life.

101 Conjunction Uranus - Ascendant

She is always changing, is unstable. She is ready to innovate, to change everything. She is inventive.

79 Sextile Moon - Mars

She is frank, honest, full of vigor and ambition. She is strong-willed and powerful at work. She is a little hard on herself but, above all, on others whose capacity for action is not as great.

74 Conjunction Sun - Jupiter

She has high social ambitions, respects justice and the law. She is tolerant, optimistic, kindly. She has every chance for professional success in a strictly legal setting.

66 Conjunction Mars - Ascendant

-64 Square Moon - Jupiter

She is indifferent to others, to those who surround her: she is negligent and indecisive. She likes excess, gambling and her honesty is elastic. This aspect does not help professional success, especially as she tends to spend more than she earns.

59 Conjunction Mars - Uranus

She possesses exceptional energy. She is impulsive but bold. She takes on risky enterprises for the good of the community, with all the energy she possesses. She has a great need of her independence, likes her freedom of action.

-49 Square Moon - Saturn

She has changeable moods, a reserved character, is stubborn and lacks assurance. Her relationship with her mother is disturbing and difficult, she has considerable family problems. This is the standard aspect for children who are abandoned or lack maternal love.

46 Sextile Mercury - Ascendant

She is intelligent, with quick and lively reflexes. She is preoccupied by her circle, likes to exchange ideas with her friends, but also with strangers. Of an open nature, she goes out to others.

-45 Opposition Venus - Saturn

This aspect sometimes means unhealthy sensuality. She is hard, and does not know how to express her emotions. She is frightened of showing her love, and this leads to disappointments, break-ups, lack of satisfaction. It is likely that she had problems with her mother, who did not know how to love her or give her self-confidence. She doubts, is suspicious and jealous. She will learn how to be happy in love, to be at ease with herself and to control her jealousy in the second half of her life, thanks to an older person, who gives her self-confidence back to her, so she can then trust others.

40 Sextile Neptune - Pluto

32 Trine Venus - Midheaven

She has good taste, has an affectionate nature, her love is warm and deep, based on intellectual understanding and common tastes. Her friends are useful in furthering her career.

24 Trine Jupiter - Midheaven

She is a high liver, likes to have fun but knows what she wants and does whatever necessary to get it. She wants to - and does - succeed socially. After a hard day's work, a good well-lubricated meal in the company of friends is just the ticket.

-16 Square Uranus - Midheaven

She cannot carry through her plans, schemes to the end. These are changeable. She lacks forethought, attention. She throws herself into things, more than reacts to them.

-15 Square Sun - Moon

9 Sextile Saturn - Midheaven

She is ambitious, but in a calculated, well-balanced way. She perseveres, is serious, orderly. She climbs the ladder slowly but surely: if need be, she is willing to change her ideas. She is wise and experienced.

-8 Square Mars - Midheaven

She suffers professional setbacks because she is too impulsive, imprudent and lacks forethought.

Lisa, your definitely a Cancer Rising and with your Rising sign you have 7 aspects in water signs in your chart!

Girlfriend how do you keep your emotions together! ;) Share your secret please

Because I'm just about mostly fire, predominantly air, and a couple of earth aspects and I'm an emotional basket regardless! :bonk:

If it were not for my Karmic Node South {past life influence} and another huge influence I would be void of water aspects.

Bella that was interesting to read thanks for sharing :) and thanks to everyone else who shared their info

To answer your question DairyQueen I love numerology as well as Chinese Astrology/Hindu Astrology etc. Anything that falls into

this realm pretty much...

Virgo sun with a Scorpio Rising.I love astrology

Me too Dreamer!! *waves madly* Virgo Sun, Scorpio rising, Pisces Moon :)

Virgo sun with a Scorpio Rising.I love astrology

Me too Dreamer!! *waves madly* Virgo Sun, Scorpio rising, Pisces Moon :)

Wow I'm Virgo Sun,Scorp rising,cancer moon!

Don't remind me that I'm reaching 33 :lalala:

Haha, that's how I felt last year when I turned 30 ^^

I didn't want a 3 :escape: , wanted to keep my 2 :p:woohoo:

I said not to remind me :funnyup:

But you got me nostalgic, now... my sweet 20. If I had known then what I know now... :pointy:

Hugs :)

Edited by Celtiberic Queen

Aquarius. I'm always saying "воду-пей и воду-лей" since Russian equivalent of Aquarius is Водолей. It's a game on words and sounds :) Unfortunately it doesn't sound right in English.

I'm a Scorpio like our Gerry...but at the very, very end of October...

Sharon

100% Scorpio, and a Wood Dragon for you Chinese astrology buffs.

Edited by Jennifer10