• Capricorn December 23 - January 20
    • Aquarius January 21 - February 19
    • Pisces February 20- March 20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

13th of November which means I'm a scorpio, i'm not one for reading the stars or my horoscope but when they describe the way a scorpio should be characteristically for example: Fiery, Secretive, Mysterious it seems to fit me. (Minus the outgoing...because i'm far from it)

However, I dont see how so what time of year could define who I am, surely thats just genetics/the way i've been brought up/past experiences. I dont know, maybe you ladies could change my opinion one day! haha.

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

My life is a long list of embarassing sex related embarassing moments. Sad but true!

xxStephaniexx

AW, Stephanie, I dont limit myself to sex related embarassing moments. Such is MY luck!! :funnyface:

My life is a long list of embarassing sex related embarassing moments. Sad but true!

xxStephaniexx

AW, Stephanie, I dont limit myself to sex related embarassing moments. Such is MY luck!! :funnyface:

hehe, me too but Kaylanismommy1 said Scorpios were sexual. Which unfortunately I am not. In my head I am, I cant think up the most wicked things in my head but in reality I put a whole new meaning to Mr Bump!! (Thats a story I do NOT want to go into) lol.

xxStephaniexx

I am a true Pisces, according to all the astrology books I have read. Always swimming in to many tides at once.

I couldn't vote, I guess it has been to long, but I think there are as many Pisces here as any other sign. There

would have to be, loving Gerry is so natural. All Pisces must see his sweet spirit.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

My dad is a proud pisces. He refers to himself as a water rat all the time. What is odd, though, is that Dale was born premature as a sagitarius but has no traits of a sagitarius. He was supposed to be born a pisces and has many pisces traits. He and my Dad are a lot alike. I think it's funny.

Hey SweetQuebecer,

Join the Pisces ranks. I think there needs to be another poll. I think we outrank the Leos.

What do you think?

I'm only kidding, of course, I think Gerry appeals to all signs with any sense. He is such a

sweet spirit that everyone is attracted to him, even other men. It's not all physical attraction

that Gerry has, it is person attraction. His spirits sings and everyone with a heart and ears listens.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

You wanna know the most interesting thing. Scorpios understand EVERYONE and yet they are the most MISUNDERSTOOD zodiac. Sorry if i seem like I'm yelling but i had to point out the obvious. I feel that way most times then not. It best describes me the most. My mum and i are Scorpios and we tick each other off. But, i get along with everybody so it works. I feel like jumping off walls because of some caffeine in my system.

Silver.