• Sagittarius November 23 - December 22
    • Capricorn December 23 - January 20
    • Aquarius January 21 - February 19
    • Pisces February 20- March 20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very unusual. I know several Scorpios and I have never known any of them to

HATE. They usually just decide quickly not to associate with certain people. They

do not share any interests, or just don't like their character or values and decide not

to include them in their life. They are usually very tolerant of these people as long as

they don't invade their life. I know they are very possessive of their loved ones and

close friends. They expect the same loyalty and respect that they give and when they

don't get it they tend to move on very quickly away from said offender.

Pisces are very much like that as well. We are very, very loyal and honest to a fault,

and we expect the same behavior from our very select few FRIENDS. We tend to have

many acquaintences that we share our lives and sympathies with, but very few

TRUE FRIENDS. Once we find them though, we would give our very lives for them.

The Scorpios that have been my FRIENDS are very loving, very intelligent, very kind,

and very charismatic. They are not always the prettiest in the bunch, but the most

charismatic, and several have been the best looking on the planet.

Thanks to Maria I now know that my sun and moon are pisces and my rising is

Scorpio. God help me for the rest of my life as he has thus far.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

The fact is that the people I hate have earned it. Scorpios hold grudges and I never forget an insult or injury. For instance, I hate my Mom's abusive boyfriend. I hate the woman I used to work for because she made my life a living hell. I hate my old doctor because he almost killed because he was arrogant. My hatred of people who have wronged me does not make me a bad person. I am a good person who has had the misfortune of being scarred by others who sought to hurt me.

The fact is that the people I hate have earned it. Scorpios hold grudges and I never forget an insult or injury. For instance, I hate my Mom's abusive boyfriend. I hate the woman I used to work for because she made my life a living hell. I hate my old doctor because he almost killed because he was arrogant. My hatred of people who have wronged me does not make me a bad person. I am a good person who has had the misfortune of being scarred by others who sought to hurt me.

Sorry Kaylanismommy, I read back what i wrote earlier it sounded like I wa shavign a right go. I wasn't. It sounded differently in my head than to what was written. haha.

:)

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

My overuse of the word hate probably carried over from my teenage years when everything little thing was dramatic and every negative thing was "hated". As a true Scorpio I am a little on the dramatic side anyways, much to my occasional embarrassment.

My overuse of the word hate probably carried over from my teenage years when everything little thing was dramatic and every negative thing was "hated". As a true Scorpio I am a little on the dramatic side anyways, much to my occasional embarrassment.

I have suffered much abuse also, from those I loved most, but to heel from this you must first forgive.

I know that is very hard to do, but it is the only thing that will give you peace from it. Try to look for

a reason for the person's mean behavior, try to give them a reason to have been cruel. Sometimes it

goes back to abuse for them as well. Abuse begets abuse as a sort of protective device. It is hard to

understand, but sometimes it gives you a clear reason for why you were abused. The person doing the

abuse was probably abused themselves and vowed never again, so they abuse to make others afraid

of them so as not to get abused again. It is so sad, but sometimes it helps you understand and even

learn to feel sorry or your abuser.

I hope you find some peace in your adulthood. Sometimes this carries on for a very long time into

your future and makes you not sure of yourself. You even see yourself as inferior. It is hard to

overcome. Until others convince you that you are not stupid or ugly, or whatever those people put

into your head to control you, you can't live your life properly. Only when you are forced to realize your

own worth can you become the person you were always meant to be.

I guess what I am trying to say is, don't let past experiences rule your life for to very long. Don't allow

those people to cause you to miss out on something wonderful because you are afraid to pursue it.

You are probably "much more" than you have been lead to believe. Don't ever be afraid to be yourself.

Follow your own mind and heart despite what others have told you about yourself. Your true spirit will

come thru if you listen.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

I have suffered much abuse also, from those I loved most, but to heel from this you must first forgive.

I know that is very hard to do, but it is the only thing that will give you peace from it. Try to look for

a reason for the person's mean behavior, try to give them a reason to have been cruel. Sometimes it

goes back to abuse for them as well. Abuse begets abuse as a sort of protective device. It is hard to

understand, but sometimes it gives you a clear reason for why you were abused. The person doing the

abuse was probably abused themselves and vowed never again, so they abuse to make others afraid

of them so as not to get abused again. It is so sad, but sometimes it helps you understand and even

I hope you find some peace in your adulthood. Sometimes this carries on for a very long time into

your future and makes you not sure of yourself. You even see yourself as inferior. It is hard to

overcome. Until others convince you that you are not stupid or ugly, or whatever those people put

into your head to control you, you can't live your life properly. Only when you are forced to realize your

I guess what I am trying to say is, don't let past experiences rule your life for to very long. Don't allow

those people to cause you to miss out on something wonderful because you are afraid to pursue it.

You are probably "much more" than you have been lead to believe. Don't ever be afraid to be yourself.

Follow your own mind and heart despite what others have told you about yourself. Your true spirit will

come thru if you listen.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Oh hon! No need to worry about me. I do not let these people poison my life by spending my time worrying over the things they have done to me. I simply hate them in passing, taking small amounts of happiness from their pain or misfortune. My hatred of them does not effect me in any way other than that were they to come to harm I would be glad for it. I realize this may sound sinister or a little meanspirited, but this is the way I adapted to hatred, my way of "healing" as you called it. My enemies, once made, last forever with very few exceptions. Most of the people who have been put on my bad side knew what would happen. I am fiercely loyal but I do not take betrayal or purposeful wrongings from those I know. For instance, my mother and I had a family friend, someone we trusted and loved, that my mother worked with, go behind my mother's back and tell lies purposely to get her into trouble at work. She eneded up quitting over the incident. So, my mother had no job, and we had one less friend. Now, as far as I am concerned, she is persona non grata. We were good to her, and she to us up until that point. But what she did was wrong and hurtful. I do not mourn for the loss of her friendship and she knows that she may no longer call on me in a time of need because I would leave her to suffer her fate. I believe that Jane Austen said it best in regards to Mr. Darcy, "Maybe it's that I find it hard to forgive the follies and vices of others, or their offenses against me. My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever."

come thru if you listen.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Oh hon! No need to worry about me. I do not let these people poison my life by spending my time worrying over the things they have done to me. I simply hate them in passing, taking small amounts of happiness from their pain or misfortune. My hatred of them does not effect me in any way other than that were they to come to harm I would be glad for it. I realize this may sound sinister or a little meanspirited, but this is the way I adapted to hatred, my way of "healing" as you called it. My enemies, once made, last forever with very few exceptions. Most of the people who have been put on my bad side knew what would happen. I am fiercely loyal but I do not take betrayal or purposeful wrongings from those I know. For instance, my mother and I had a family friend, someone we trusted and loved, that my mother worked with, go behind my mother's back and tell lies purposely to get her into trouble at work. She eneded up quitting over the incident. So, my mother had no job, and we had one less friend. Now, as far as I am concerned, she is persona non grata. We were good to her, and she to us up until that point. But what she did was wrong and hurtful. I do not mourn for the loss of her friendship and she knows that she may no longer call on me in a time of need because I would leave her to suffer her fate. I believe that Jane Austen said it best in regards to Mr. Darcy, "Maybe it's that I find it hard to forgive the follies and vices of others, or their offenses against me. My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever."

Yep, that's my Scorpio friends except they don't hate, they just consider that these people no longer exist.

It takes a lot to put a Pisces in the corner, but once you do, watch out because she will come out scratching and

she will win. Once you have totally proven to me that you can't be trusted or you truely hurt me badly, our

freindship or just relationship is OVER forever. Pisces and Scorpio have that in common.

Just glad to know that you don't let these kind of people interfer with your life.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy