Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

4/23 - Gerard in India

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/200...r%E2%80%98.html

By Kunal M Shah

Posted On Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 03:18:23 AM

Spartan King Leonidas has flown down to Jaipur to meet his good friend Priyanka Chopra. Confused? Well, we're talking about the dashing Hollywood actor Gerard Butler, who played the King in the film 300, currently in Jaipur to spend some time with Priyanka. Priyanka is shooting for Ashutosh Gowarikar's What's Your Rashee?, in Jaipur.

Fuelling the buzz about Gerard and Priyanka's closeness, our source says, “Gerard came to India a couple of days ago with four friends.

But he landed at Jaipur on Tuesday as Priyanka is there and spent the entire day with her on the sets of What's Your Rashee? Later, they dined together and are also staying at the same hotel, Shiv Vilas. Gerard has plans of coming to Mumbai too.”

Giving us the back story about their friendship, our source adds, “Gerard first met Priyanka in November 2008 at the inauguration of Atlantis The Palm, in Dubai and they have been in touch ever since over the phone.

They hit it off very well, and were spotted having a good time together at the party that Shah Rukh Khan had hosted, post the inauguration.

Apparently, Priyanka had also dropped by to have lunch with him in Chicago once, when she was there on a shoot. They are now, of course, spending a lot of time with each other.”

Gerard, quite a ladies man, has been linked to many beauties, including Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston and Naomi Campbell.

We sent a text message to Priyanka's spokesperson, but she remained unavailable for comment.

I read a report this morning that said Gerry was there to learn about the Bollywood style of making movies. It's probably a combination of a work/play vacation.

:wuv:

I also think that Gerry may be on a "working vacation." Sounds to me, that Hollywood may meet Bollywood in the future!

Gerry seems to be fascinated with India. My SIL traveled there, a few years ago, and it is indeed a spiritual place. I wish I could travel there, too.

I hope Gerry enjoys his time there!

:bow2:

Still dancing. Posted Image

Cassie

Looks like a rumour to me like that Manisha Koirala rumour that she had met him. Priyanka Chopra, as far as I know, is already engaged & to be married to another Bollywood actor & she isn't exactly famous abroad. I guess after the success of "Slumdog Millionare" every Bollywood actors will now get linked to Hollywood actors someway or another. XP

I read a report this morning that said Gerry was there to learn about the Bollywood style of making movies. It's probably a combination of a work/play vacation.

:wuv:

Makes perfect sense ... especially if the Bollywood movies are becoming more popular.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Sounds to me like Gerry (and four friends) which probably include his Evil Twins entourage, have traveled to India to perhaps consider a future project there, considering all the different locations they are going to. Chopra is not known here, but I don't doubt she and Gerry are acquaintences/friends, and he may be considering her for a part and wanted to see her acting ability. Who knows! Another similarly looking woman, (woman with big hat) was mistaken for her at the Fashion Week in NYC and there was a big write up about it. You would think that jouralists worth their weight in salt, who call themselves "professional" would get their facts, faces and names correct before they started "reporting". Sadly, it seems their slapshod way of writing sells if it generates publicity, rumor and gossip.

I wish people would leave the poor guy alone and stop connecting him to every female that stands in a one mile radius of him! I get sick of hearing it and I can imagine how he feels. :lalala: Gerry's just a babe magnet and he can't help it but that doesn't mean he's shagging them all!

D

Did y'all see this? New article and pic of GB in India. He is there with Richard LaGravenese.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Enterta...how/4439871.cms

May we serve you Butler

24 Apr 2009, 0000 hrs IST, MANDVI SHARMA , TNN

We plead guilty! Yes, we’ve been up to our antics of snooping and probing, but when the person being stalked is Scottish hunk Gerard Butler, we Gerard Butler in Jaipur

really can’t help it, right?

When we headed for Shiv Vilas Palace in Jaipur to meet Butler, who’s there bonding with “good friend”, actress Priyanka Chopra, we caught the Hollywood actor walking in right after his visit to Amber fort.

“Hi! I am Gerry,” he said. Looking cool in a casual dull blue tee, pants and a white hat to keep the sun at bay, Butler didn’t seem to mind the female adulation coming his way. As the ladies of the cast and the crew of What’s Your Rashee? kept approaching him for pictures and autographs, he was more than sporting. “I kind of have that effect on people... and see how modest I am about it,” he laughs.

This may be his second visit to India, but he doesn’t seem to be able to get enough of the country. “Every time I come to India, I feel that I haven’t spent enough time here. I love this country. It attracts you towards itself and you can never say no. Last year, I had come to India, and thankfully, no one got to know about it. I’d like to keep it that way this time too. I am planning to stay here till Priyanka’s done with her shoot. Then I have a few places in mind, like Rishikesh, Manali and some parts of Rajasthan, that I’d like to visit,” he says.

Accompanying the actor on his India trip is Richard LaGravenese, the writer-director of the romantic flick PS, I Love You. Talking about his Indian experience, Richard says, “I am enjoying this whole Indian movie shooting. It is an honour, and the director seems like a nice man.”

Butler then adds, “I had auditioned for Lagaan, but I didn’t get the role. I guess they wanted to say that I was too good looking for the role. That I guess can be the only reason,” he jokes.

The guy sure has a great sense of humour. We also ask him whether there is any truth in the rumours about the link-up between him and Jennifer Aniston? “No! I am not even close to having an affair with her. I don’t mind getting married to an Indian girl, though. Too bad Priyanka already has a boyfriend,” he says. But then we all know that Piggy Chops is only his “good friend”! No wonder she’d advised him to take a bodyguard when they went around for a visit to Amber Fort. “Priyanka asked me to take a bodyguard with me and I found that very funny,” he says.

Great article ... thanks Dallas.

"I kind of have that effect on people... and see how modest I am about it," he laughs.

:lmao: Yeah you do, Big Boy! You just have to adore his humor.

Edited by phoenixgirl

And he is back to looking like Terry again :drool1:

Glad to see he politely refuted the current claims :funnyup:

Have a great holiday Gerry and its lovely to see he has kept up friendships with former colleagues like Richard.

Moira

Looks gorgeous ... just wish he wouldn't dye his hair so dark ... I love his natural color and the salt & peppa... thanks for the pics ... Edited by phoenixgirl

Oh I say black you say white blah blah blah :funnyup:

The hair length ya numpty

Moira

... Last year, I had come to India, and thankfully, no one got to know about it. I'd like to keep it that way this time too.

Nice try, but survey says, "BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"!

Speaking of buzz, it may be "dark," but it's awfully close to Terry's BUZZZZ cut! All I know is that it's got my chicken cluckin...

He looks fabulous!!

Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks for the pics Holly

He certainly enjoys traveling and seeing differnt cultures. Go Gerry!

He's always so nice to his fans that approach him but he did say it would be nice if no one knew he was there.

It would probably be nice to travel and not be recognized all the time.

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

Nice of the Indian press to keep his visit private...NOT! I don't like the shorter hair and the sideburns are gone!

:unsure:

Our guys days of travelling incognito are probably long gone

He looks fabulous!!

Doesn't he though?! He looks good enough to fu..., erm, EAT! :p

I manage to find him delectable no matter what length his hair might be. I do prefer more of the natural color, but perhaps he is trying to "blend in" there in India where the people tend to have gorgeous black hair until they are much older and the salt creeps in. Gerry, no matter where you go you are too gorgeous and funny and tantalizing to just 'blend in" - sorry 'bout that!

In the words of Billy Joel: "I love you just the way you are..."

Don't go changing to try and please me...................................I'm already pleased!

I certainly see the Terry ...Stranger....look going on,

he looks delish! I just wanna pull that t-shirt up and...

...oh good grief, I'm seriously lovin' that pic!

Swannie

When he was much younger his hair looked

Brownish-Black. I guess to cover the gray

they go back to his original color.

I think it looks Fabulous.

He is looking mighty thick :thud:

I love how he wears those tight shirts showing off his assets.

Now if only that was a full body shot.

Edited by BaileyS

He looks fabulous!!

[/url]

Thanks for the pics Holly

He certainly enjoys traveling and seeing differnt cultures. Go Gerry!

He's always so nice to his fans that approach him but he did say it would be nice if no one knew he was there.

It would probably be nice to travel and not be recognized all the time.

Cheryl

Thanks for those cheryl.

He looks perfect as usual.

The relaxed look is his thing.

I wonder how long the shoot of her movie is? It can't be too long, him having to come back here to shoot in June.

Glad he tackled rumors and I'm really glad he has a close friend he can run off to and relax.

I bet she is having a ball showing him around her culture. I've read interviews, she is definitely proud of her roots and her spirituality.

It seems he needed a refresher.

It makes it even more sound like business since he is there with Richard, perhaps scouting or checking out for a future ET project.

He looks like Gerry :thud:

ETA: Lisa, I agree. You have to love how he can joke about the female fans. I'm sure he enjoys it :) Most guys would.

And he doesn't mind getting married to an Indian girl? Gerry maybe you should go on a few dates first. :lmao: He loves his ladies, in ALL shape and sizes.

Edited by BaileyS