Gerard Butler GALS

4/23 - Gerard in India

becozy

There are going to be many various reports of Gerry's time in India, each probably having a minute piece of the truth in them. The one thing they all do have in common is that he had a good time on his holiday, and he deserves it. Now it's probably back to business for him. On to the next project, which is what we benefit from. :wuv:

Lisa

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerry reminds me of those adorable little boys in elementary school that were always crushing on you! I got my first kiss in second grade from one of those little darlings? :kisswink:

I'm disappointed that it seems he wasn't scouting for location sites for any upcoming projects. I guess that knocks the whole Tom Cruise thing out of the picture, even if he probably was joking about the whole thing. I did read, on one of Tom's sites, that he will be doing a picture that is along the lines of the Bourne series, coincidently, situated in the Himalayas. It will star Denzel Washington too. Interesting!

That's the thing about Gerry, you never know what to believe. He's a riddle, within a rhyme, mixed in a mystery! But that's why we love him!

D

Exactly, Marg! I totally agree. I think exotic travel and vacation will always appeal to some men......Gerry included. Perhaps he backpacked in the Himalayas?

We have a nephew who packpacked around the world, for a year, solo, with his laptop.......even went to Tibet (yes, he had to take planes, boats, inbetween continents).

Some men will always have a bit of wanderlust.......Gerry just might be one of those......

:whome2::alex:

Because the information on Cruise, Scouting Locations, Half-hour proposals were all posted on the internet, all of this MUST be true! :bonk:

Just like the information earlier in the year about Burns...what happened there. On IMDb they have a new update for Gerry In Production and it's not listed anywhere, but yet Capone Rising is. Again, another false source ??? What to believe... What to believe...

One thing to keep in mind about all the information we have gotten this past week...all from the Indian press, nothing of any of it from the US, UK, or World Press organizations, just from one source...information this big (the movie info) is something that would have made it to other outlets, if it was accurate information. It would not have been confined to just one outlet source.

With so much "reporting" on the Internet, it's hard sometimes to distinguish what is real and what is just made up rubbish, generated in order to get web site hits, a good bit of it is just plain old PR, for the sake of attention. Sensationalism sells, truth sometimes does not. So, in Gerry's case, we just have to maintain our faith and trust in him, and just take whatever we read in these blogs and "reports" with a grain of salt, until the real truth of the matter is revealed, which it will be if any truth to it exists.

Cheers...

Tense

It's been confirmed that Gerry has not been scouting for film locations and there is no truth to the Tom Cruise story. In other words, the stories are not true that have been printed in the Bollywood press.

:unsure:

As for Burns, it seems it is still going forward, but what Gerry's involvement will be (star, producer, etc) we will have to await further information from his camp on that. I know most of us are really hoping for his full involvement with that particular project.

As for Burns, it seems it is still going forward, but what Gerry's involvement will be (star, producer, etc) we will have to await further information from his camp on that. I know most of us are really hoping for his full involvement with that particular project.

I have my spies at the Castle trying to find out about that dinner that was meant to happen in April/May time regarding funding. I'd have expected some public info on that by now.

Moira

I, too, hope he is all recharged and ready to go.

He seems to take a tiny vacation after each movie shoot whether it is intense or not.

But LAC is pretty intense so that is probably why he needed to get away and have some fun.

I agree though Lisa, I can't wait to have him back!!!!

One thing I do know is he did have fun, it's great to hear he is having fun.

That is what matters most.

Oh my Gerry goodness!!! :yummy:

How LONG has it been since we've seen G in a PLAID shirt?!

LOVE IT!

And those pics of him with the children from India?!

Who does not love this guy? LOL!

I cannot really get any of the new Gerry pix to come up...it's been a month or so now so I don't even try, but I can see in Lisa's new siggie picture of Gerry with the children, that those are the three youngest actors from "Slumdog Millionaire"...

I guess there's a Bollywood-Hollywood industry connection going on.

Nancy- if you get the message in the gallery about running a script just click through and it will open the pictures. If you switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox as a browser you don't get that message. It's annoying, but it doesn't hurt anything. I have Mozilla at home but Internet Explorer at work so I see that message all the time.

God!!!

He is SO CUTE!!!

Like with the children it looks like he was a huge hit!!!

But then, its HIM after all!

God, he makes me SO happy when he smiles :). Maybe that's why I love him so much! :) :) :)

Since these pictures are discussed in this thread, too, I thought I would post what I said in the thread where the pictures with the kids from SDM are:

In looking at those pictures again I had a thought and I wanted to share it. If there was ever any doubt as to Gerry's character and the type of man he is, the good, special man that he is, these pictures should put those doubts to rest. Kids can see through BS, and with Gerry there is none. If his generosity of this day was anything other than his desire to treat these kids to a fabulous time they wouldn't be hanging all over him. They can sense when someone is genuine, and Gerry is 100% the man he appears to be. There's nothing phony about Gerry.

He may act like a bad boy at times, but that's not the true heart of him. This is ... I'm so glad we were privileged to see them.

Just had to say it ...

Oh, that's a perfect thought! You are right, children can always spot a phony! Well said, girlfriend!

You know all this blather about Gerry proposing cracks me up. He keeps his personal life so quiet, it's funny to hear about him "proposing" so publicly. Especially with the lady's boyfriend present! LOL!! Gerry is such a cut-up. I hope, however, he does find someone with which to share his life.....someday. *sigh*

Suzie

I went to check out these pictures on Just Jared and tried to "defend" Gerry against all the negative, nasty posters.

I got trashed big time.

I wrote that Gerry does not need press because he is well known among people that understand his acting and care about it; he has enough fans I think.

One poster wrote to me, and I quote: "Let's just hope that you don't represent most of his fans".

This one really hurt. :( Ouch!

Note to myself: Do not care about what stupid, ignorant people think!

I went to check out these pictures on Just Jared and tried to "defend" Gerry against all the negative, nasty posters.

I got trashed big time.

I wrote that Gerry does not need press because he is well known among people that understand his acting and care about it; he has enough fans I think.

One poster wrote to me, and I quote: "Let's just hope that you don't represent most of his fans".

This one really hurt. :( Ouch!

Note to myself: Do not care about what stupid, ignorant people think!

Oh, I forgot to add that they were saying that the pictures are PR stunt to get him publicity.

Some of us don't read the blogs and other sites because we don't want to deal with them. They post as they do to get at fans. By responding to them, you give them what they want - attention. Gerry is incidental. In an odd way it is a testament to his popularity that they continue to pick at him. If he did not have a following, they wouldn't care. It's been going on a long time and it's not likely to stop as long as they get a rise out of people.

And personally, I'd really appreciate it if fans wouldn't come back here and tell us what they're saying. It's never good and there's nothing I can do about it anyway. PM your friends and share with them. If I wanted to know, I'd read the blogs myself.

Incidentally, it might be wise to remember this when you read outrageous lies and character assasinations of other celebrities. Could be, that isn't the whole truth either. Some people love to revel in filth and only delight when they can tear somebody down. And, apparently, they also like to blog. :)

Jane

Edited by Jeb

Some of us don't read the blogs and other sites because we don't want to deal with them. They post as they do to get at fans. By responding to them, you give them what they want - attention. Gerry is incidental. In an odd way it is a testament to his popularity that they continue to pick at him. If he did not have a following, they wouldn't care. It's been going on a long time and it's not likely to stop as long as they get a rise out of people.

And personally, I'd really appreciate it if fans wouldn't come back here and tell us what they're saying. It's never good and there's nothing I can do about it anyway. PM your friends and share with them. If I wanted to know, I'd read the blogs myself.

Incidentally, it might be wise to remember this when you read outrageous lies and character assasinations of other celebrities. Could be, that isn't the whole truth either. Some people love to revel in filth and only delight when they can tear somebody down. And, apparently, they also like to blog. :)

Jane

Sorry that I posted this. I just wanted to tell somebody who would understand because it really hurt me. Again, I apologize.

Jane, you said it girlie! Why even waste your typing fingers on this kind of criticism or even fan more flames. It's not worth it and it will only make one upset. We know about Gerry and who he is...and they don't! Sweet, short and simple...

:wuv: