Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Gerry Duty

NYC

I need some help! I have been delegated the travel guide this summer when my brother and his family come up for vacation. They want to go to NYC and I do not want to drive (eeekkkkk the thought of me driving in NYC not good!). I know there is a way to go via Metro/Subway from the Jersey side I just have no clue where.

Does anyone know where in Jersey the metro station is to take the train into NYC???

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:hugs:

Jeanette

There are a couple of ways to go into NYC from Jersey. Where in Jersey will you be traveling from? I either take the train or the bus. I live about 32 miles outside of Manhattan. If you do check NJ Transit you can check on both trains and buses at the site. It's a good place to start. The train brings you into Penn Station (for downtown)and the bus brings you into Port Authority (for the theater district and uptown).

There is also the Path Tubes that bring you into lower Manhattan (Wall Street area)...you reach that by taking a train into Hoboken and crossing under the river there.

Hope that helps...

:)

I am going to where I need to go. I'm trying to find a station to drive to and go into the city from there.

Thanks for the info!