Gerard Butler GALS

People Magazine 100 most beautiful people list

:kisswink:

Hello everyone!

This week, "People Magazine" unveils his annual 100 most beautiful people's list! I wonder if Gerard is among the list, I heard a little bit about it on entertainment tv shows, they mentioned a few names, maybe Gerard is a part, that would be awesome! Also, on "OK MAGAZINE", they're is also a "Hollywood Hottest Hunks" list, I'm sure Gerard will be there! I just wanted to tell you, I hope Gerard will be in these two magazines!!!!!

Josée

:hmm:

just waiting for the People Magazine's Top 100 Beautiful People 2009 list to be published!

So far, only 'teaser' list has been revealed...

anyone have a link, please post it! :ty:

and I only see 11 actors listed at the OK Magazine link featurette on their cover story,

How To Snag an A-List Guy (as if! :rotflmao: )

Thanks for starting this topic, Josée! :kisswink:

I had checked the People teaser list this morning, no Gerry in the first batch. But can I say that it frightens me to see the young girl (she's 15) from Gossip Girls who in her photo on the People link looks to be more like 35? She has on a very cleavage bearing dress, and deep red lipstick and lots of makeup. I'm sorry, maybe I've just become an old fuddy-duddy, but I think a 15 year old should at least look under 21 and not like she's old enough to be the MOTHER of a 15 year old!

I can't imagine that Gerry wouldn't be on the list. He was on last year. Those lists are ridiculous anyway.

There aren't any real men on the OK list, at least only Idris Elba strikes me as 'manly'.

The rest just aren't my type I guess and seem too young.

I'm also not a fan of John Mayer

GERRY trumps all of them!!

He has to be on the list, especially with TUT/GAME/LAC coming up.

I just saw the People list, he has to be on it. *pweese*

Edited by BaileyS

:pointy:

Hello everyone!

I finally went to my favorite convenient store, I checked both "People Magazine" and "OK Magazine", unfortunately, Gerard isn't in any of them, too bad!!!!! Anyway, we all agree Gerard is the most beautiful man inside and outside!!!! Maybe we will be more spoiled when "The Ugly Truth" will release, Gerard all over the place!!! Sorry, I drank too much "Coke"!!!! Have a great weekend!!! I'll go in jail for "false hopes and informations"!!!!!!!

Josée

:grrr:

ah, well...WE do know that Gerry should be on the list :kisswink: even if the lists are just 'fluff'

ah, well...maybe Next Year!

Thanks for checking and letting us know, Josée! :hug1:

The People list seems to indicate that to be considered beautiful, a man must be named Clooney or be barely out of his teens! Give me a break!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma