Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

Gerard Butler Hangs with Slumdog Millionaire Child Stars

Moira, you made my day, too!

They're all over him, aren't they? That's a great pic.

Thanks,

Ren

How adorable, looks like they enjoyed Gerry's company.

Wonderful.

It looks like Gerry enjoyed their company too! He'll make a great dad some day!

Suzie

Thanks Moira!

Edited by Texas gramma

What a beautiful thing to do. :wuv: Yes, it looks like everyone enjoyed the day. Those kids look like they're in heaven, and I know they will never forget him. He looks so happy!

Thanks for the heads up, Moira! :kisswink:

These pics make me feel all gooey inside. He looks to me like he is in such a happy place mentally so the trip has obviously done him the world of good.

Not that I was having a bad day or anything but looking at them just make me feel happy. :wuv:

Moira

AWWW these pictures are just the sweetest! What a very kind and generous thing for him to do. He made they're day. Doesn't this just make your heart flutter for him even more? aww Bless him!

Edited by Izzabeta

I saw it at Toronto Film Festival back in September free as it was The Peoples Choice film and they did a free showing to close the festival. Frieda Pinto was there and she was absolutely stunning and so excited by all the reaction to the film. It was so nice to see the journey the film took after that all the way to the Oscars.

To think WB let this film go thinking it had no audience and didn't know who to market it to.

Moira

Thank you so much Moira for sharing these beautiful pics! Gerry does look very rested and happy. What a nice thing for him to do...to throw a party for them. Looks like he made a hit with them!

:yay::wuv:

I saw it at Toronto Film Festival back in September free as it was The Peoples Choice film and they did a free showing to close the festival. Frieda Pinto was there and she was absolutely stunning and so excited by all the reaction to the film. It was so nice to see the journey the film took after that all the way to the Oscars.

To think WB let this film go thinking it had no audience and didn't know who to market it to.

Moira

WB hasn't been too smart lately with its choices ...

Yep Lisa I do actually wonder if RnR was given away to another studio whether it would have had the success overseas it so deserved. For all we said at the end of the day I do believe there was a decent amount of publicity for the film.

Moira

He has those huge arms wrapped around them and doesn't want to let go!

I cannot wait until he is a DADDY!

He'll be fantastic at it :)

That is more than special.

You see all these things to media prints about him being a 'ladies man', let them see this!!!!

In looking at those pictures again I had a thought and I wanted to share it. If there was ever any doubt as to Gerry's character and the type of man he is, the good, special man that he is, these pictures should put those doubts to rest. Kids can see through BS, and with Gerry there is none. If his generosity of this day was anything other than his desire to treat these kids to a fabulous time they wouldn't be hanging all over him. They can sense when someone is genuine, and Gerry is 100% the man he appears to be. There's nothing phony about Gerry.

He may act like a bad boy at times, but that's not the true heart of him. This is ... I'm so glad we were privileged to see them.

Just had to say it ...

Ill FamedYour source for celebrity gossip

Home About

Entries (RSS) Comments (RSS)

Gerard Butler Loves Slumdog Millionaire’s Child Stars

may 3, 2009 Author: Admin | Filed under: Latest Gossip

Gerard Butler spends the day with the child stars of the Oscar-winning film Slumdog Millionaire in India on Saturday (May 2).

The five-star hotel festivities were all courtesy of the 39-year-old Scottish stud. How sweet!

Azhar Ismail (youngest Salim) and Rubiana Ali (youngest Latika) first met Gerard at the Oscars in February 2009.

Also pictured: Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra.

If you haven’t seem Slumdog Millionaire yet, why not?????

Check out the great picture of Gerry with the kids of the movie:

http://www.illfamed.com/?p=8076

Archivesreated by: Design Disease brought to you by Celebrific.

Edited by Celtic Star

What a guy! He really did like that movie. I bet that made those kids feel very special.

He looks great in the photo's.

Cheryl

Hi Celtic Star,

Thanks for posting this!

I'm going to combine this with the thread with another one we have going.

:wave:

He's always said he's just a big teddy bear, and in these pics it sure shows!

He's just all lite up around those kids. Just beautiful Moira, thank you.

Cheryl

I totally agree with you Lisa! ;)

AAAWWWW how sweet is he? The pictures are adorable and he does look happy doesn't he? The cute kiddies look like they are having a blast with the big Teddy Bear!...Lisa, your post is dead on galfriend!

Thanks moira for the pics Sweetie! :pointy:

:wave: Frannie

Children just know. Look at those happy faces. If they didn't adore him, the light would not have been so bright in their faces. Can't you just imagine how he enterained them!

Those kids don't live like little 'stars' in the Western World. Most are from poverty, and Slumdogs didn't raise their standard of living very much.

The kids look so happy. GB just has a personality that makes almost all but the most jaded love him.

Aren't you all glad we 'discovered' him?!!!! LOL.

What a keeper.

That's a good one. I like it.

Yes..............he's definitely a keeper

Ren