Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

Gerard Butler Hangs with Slumdog Millionaire Child Stars

Yes he's most definitely a keeper :)

Lisa you couldn't have said it better GALfriend!

Thanks for saying that Lisa. The posts on Justjared imply he has an ulterior motive. I don't believe it. I think this gesture was genuine.

Comments on a gossip site are just that - unfounded gossip - and to be honest unless something is reported from a reputable source that contradicts everything I believe they will remain just that. As far as I can tell no reputable publication has ever done an article to show Gerry in a really bad light or any colleague made disparaging remarks so I think that really speaks volumes.

Well said Lisa.

Some posts on JJ are rude and I'm always there for Gerry as Brazilian Woman. Gerry is adorable and I believe that there's love in everything he does.

Ma :donjuan:

My gosh he looks ten years younger...

:whome2:

Exactly what I was thinking LSB...he's gorgeous in the pics!

:wuv:

I wike him, I wuv him, I want him! (Ooops! Did I say that outloud?) :p

J

In looking at those pictures again I had a thought and I wanted to share it. If there was ever any doubt as to Gerry's character and the type of man he is, the good, special man that he is, these pictures should put those doubts to rest. Kids can see through BS, and with Gerry there is none. If his generosity of this day was anything other than his desire to treat these kids to a fabulous time they wouldn't be hanging all over him. They can sense when someone is genuine, and Gerry is 100% the man he appears to be. There's nothing phony about Gerry.

He may act like a bad boy at times, but that's not the true heart of him. This is ... I'm so glad we were privileged to see them.

Just had to say it ...

Oh, yeah, I totally agree! It was a very nice thing for him to do.

This was an example of the real Gerard Butler. Always caring! Look how relaxed he looks when it is real life. This is the reason I follow him & his career. He is more than just a handsome actor!

Awww how sweet and cute :wuv: those kids have had a hard enough time in their little lives and I'm sure this is another

great memory for them to have because who knows how they will be treated after the hoopla dies and this was great of Gerard to take

some time out and make a special day for them

I saw some other photos of that same event and it was a luncheon with him sitting next to Priyanka and some other people

they all looked happy and he was smiling so I gather this trip relaxed him a bit

thanks for sharing the photos and links :)

This was an example of the real Gerard Butler. Always caring! Look how relaxed he looks when it is real life. This is the reason I follow him & his career. He is more than just a handsome actor!

Amen to that.

Cheryl, once again I adore you.

The picture of him hoisting up the little girl is priceless.

He needs him a child pronto ;)

He would be such a great father and a friend to a child.

As these photos illustrate.

The children just exude comfort and joy around him.

That is so contagious.

This is what his trip to India means to me, not all the other crap being posted about him and Chopra.

I'm glad he has a close friend and is enjoying himself.

lol! ok nevermind I see it was added after my posts thanks :)

I was gonna ask if I could post it but I accidentally shut down my computer and had to re-start again

but now you can see it because someone added it to the post above :)

Edited by Guest

I admit he is a natural with those kids and I am sure this may be something that is going though his mind, as far as having any of his own but for all of you who feel he needs one now, just think about the kind of life Gerry lives and how busy he is right now getting himself established in the movie business! When would he have time to devote the kind of attention to a child as a father? A child would require more attention than Lolita and I do believe he had to put her in the care of his family because of his busy schedule!

I hope Gerry does what is best for Gerry and not what everyone else would want him to do.

D

What tells me how happy he is are his eyes. They radiate that wonderful blue when he's happy.

While I do think he'd make an amazing father, I do agree with you Delene.

I love all of these photos, thank you Cheryl!

The pic that is used in Lisa's siggie just makes me smile so much when I look at it. He is truly a beautiful and happy man in it. :wuv:

Moira

Doesn't this just make your heart flutter for him even more? aww Bless him!

Posted Image

Yes, ESPECIALLY this one, I just love the way he is holding her. :wuv: He will be a great Daddy when the time is right.

I'll have your babies Gerry!!

:wave:

Tap

Thanks for the link Moira!!!!

:claphands:

Gerry's full of energy, he enjoys life and love people, and that's the essence of his sex appeal without forgetting his bright and gorgeous eyes and his smile.

That's what those "Gerrylicious" pics show.

:wow2:

Hugs,

Bel

I really enjoyed those pictures. I hope he and the children had a marvelous time.

Love,

Tracy :wuv:

Gerry looks so happy and relaxed in these pics. I think a good time had by all....

He will make a fantastic Dad someday, when the time is right for him!

Sally