Gerard Butler GALS
blondesquaw

New Version of Wrath of Gods is ready for ordering!!!!

Just a quick remeinder everyone....any questions or inquiries about ordering Wrath of gods DVD

should be directed to wrathofgodsdvd@gmail.com

Hugs

Gorgeous cover - not the one I voted for but gorgeous nonetheless.

What is the difference with this edition, besides the French subtitles? Are there new extras or something? What's the appeal of ordering it?

Just curious ... I already have the US and UK editions ...

For ordering through Amazon if you use the link from our Boutique at the top of the forum the site gets a small percentage of the sale to help with the cost of running GALS.

SQUEAK - my comment and name are on the cover! That may mean I need yet another copy of this (I too have the US and European versions already).

:omg: Susan!!!!!

How incredibly awesome is that?!

I may have to get a copy just to say "I know Susan" OH? Who's that guy on the cover? One of Susan's and my friends. LMAO!! :spit:

For ordering through Amazon if you use the link from our Boutique at the top of the forum the site gets a small percentage of the sale to help with the cost of running GALS.

SQUEAK - my comment and name are on the cover! That may mean I need yet another copy of this (I too have the US and European versions already).

As much as I love you, I still need a bit more reason to buy it. :lol:

Does anyone know what the difference is??

Gorgeous cover - not the one I voted for but gorgeous nonetheless.

What is the difference with this edition, besides the French subtitles? Are there new extras or something? What's the appeal of ordering it?

Just curious ... I already have the US and UK editions ...

Hi

There is some great new Gerry in the bonus material.... :)

Susan.. yeeeeehaaaaaaa for you .. :))))

Hi

Can you elaborate just a bit? I'm not sure I want to pay $25 for a third copy for a few more seconds of face time.

Hi

Can you elaborate just a bit? I'm not sure I want to pay $25 for a third copy for a few more seconds of face time.

Hi

The new bonus materials hold some very cute Gerry being Gerry,

The decision to have the new version would be a personal one,

Perhaps you might want to wait until some of the girls start receiving

their new DVDs and base your decision to order or not on their

recommendations...

You most defo have two treasures by owning the first two versions...

Hugs

Hi

Hi

The new bonus materials hold some very cute Gerry being Gerry,

The decision to have the new version would be a personal one,

Perhaps you might want to wait until some of the girls start receiving

their new DVDs and base your decision to order or not on their

recommendations...

You most defo have two treasures by owning the first two versions...

Hugs

I just got the DVD yesterday and am watching it. I don't have the previous ones unfortunately so cannot compare.

He is so amazing in the interview; so honest, so pure, so original, so Gerry.

I have not seen the movie yet, still waiting to get it, but I'm happy to have watched this before the film.

I just got mine yesterday. I didn't watch the documentary again as it is the same as before. Most of the extras are the same - I don't remember if they vary between the US and European versions but I know I've seen most of them on one version or another.

There was one longish extra that was new, a behind the scenes view of the practical logistics of filming. :p I felt bad for Gerry - trying to be nice and cooperative but people not picking up on the "sense of urgency" the situation required or the real dangers inherent in the type of filming he was engaged in. Especially when the AD(?) or production assistant is trying to turn off his safety concerns with a joke. You can tell he is not amused but trying to be pleasant. But the situation is amusing and he deals with it in a good-humored way. Sometimes being 'nice' is a liability, Gerry! LOL Just demand what you need!

Anyway, Lisa, if you already have both original versions you might wish to wait until a copy surfaces at a lower price. Since it is a small release there aren't a lot of "used" or discounted copies yet. Sooner or later one will turn up. I buy everything. Can't help it. But it is an indulgence.

Anyone who doesn't have a copy already, I honestly think it is well worth purchasing. Not only is the documentary excellent, but there is an hour long interview with Gerry about his character and filming, and various behind-the-scenes extras with Gerry and the rest of the cast and crew. I wish they could do one for every film he does. LOL

Jane

I agree with Jeb, there is not that much that is new, but the one new segment about Gerry being as good a sport as possible in an uncomfortable situation is very cute. He is so adorable! I bought the additional copy mostly to support Jon - and because Susan's name and comment are on the cover! LOL!!

Susie

Edited by Texas gramma

Anyone who doesn't have a copy already, I honestly think it is well worth purchasing. Not only is the documentary excellent, but there is an hour long interview with Gerry about his character and filming, and various behind-the-scenes extras with Gerry and the rest of the cast and crew. I wish they could do one for every film he does. LOL

Jane

Jane,

I was thinking about the same while I was watching this; wish they did a documentary for every movie of his. :tantrum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdg4937ghY...re=channel_page

here is a new video I made!!!!!!!

whoohoo!!

Glad that you got your video Andrea!!!

Thanks! I'm so happy that I have this DVD; I really wanted this one. (and of course all the others. ;) )

I love the extras in it.

I love reading all of your comments girls...

Enjoy your DVDs...

Watch my video if you get a chance.. :)

Hugs all and have a great day!!!!!

Can someone tell us how long this extra extra-footage is? I already have one copy and probably wouldn't think 90 seconds or so of new stuff would be worth buying another. Thank you for any help!

Not sure exactly - maybe 3-4 minutes, less than five minutes, I think? Not too long. Just an amusing situation and some discussion about the shooting schedule.

I mean, unless you're obsessed and compulsive (as I am :p), it may be something you want to wait for a youtube copy or a discount DVD copy. I'd kind of equate it to the extra "deleted" scene from RNR. Nice to see but not earth shattering.

It's really an individual choice. I bought it and I'm not unhappy but I buy everything.

J

Thanks, everyone. I'll go ahead and wait. Danielle (GreenEyes) is getting a copy and is coming to visit me in July. I'll look at it then.

Thanks for posting the pics I put on the FB group here.... :)

My vid that I posted the link to has quite a few stills in it that I captured...

Ahh! thanks for the video and the info. Im a bit tapped out now and since I already have the European Edition

Im going to wait this one out, but I would still love to see the new materials

HOLY S*IT SUSAN THAT'S UBER COOL!!!

This wasn't the cover I picked either but it's a good one. So nice of Jon to let the fans have a say in the final decision.

Thanks again Ruby!

:hearts: Lori

Edited by Gold Dust Woman