Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

GQ Bar Night - The Butler Did It

Some nice pics of Gerry in the link below received in google alert.

http://missmalini.wordpress.com/2009/05/07...-butler-did-it/

So GQ’s Wednesday Bar Night at Olive is turning out to be quite the hotspot! In fact I have to say I’m pretty impressed with how they manage to pull off stylish soirees on a regular basis without ever compromising on class (this also means they always have Redbull at the open bar which I truly appreciate.) Remember the launch party? That was super hip. Plus the magazine has had my heart throb Aamir Khan on the cover (with a pretty well crafted interview inside) and their first bar night was a roaring success. (Maxim eat your heart out. Although I had a conversation with Alex Kuruvilla yesterday and he pointed out that there was actually no magazine (in the same league) that really compares, I guess that’s fair. Its also true that guys actually read this stuff (when they’re not flipping through Cosmo that is) so they’re clearly on to something.

In a blur of heat (and the distinct aroma of horses) I spotted Gerard Butler remember I told you he was in town?) While the boys commented (with some degree of satisfaction) that “he really isn’t as jacked as he looks in 300″ he spent most of his night getting oodles of attention from members of the female persuasion (and clearly loving every minute of it.) Tarana Raja Kapoor had a funny exchange with him about having dubbed for the Queen in the Hindi version of 300 to which he replied with a snarky “So how was I in bed in the Hindi version?” Another popular face at the party turned out to be good ‘ol Shantaram Gregory David Roberts who flashed me a friendly smile unlike the slightly grumpier Mr. Butler! Amrit Maghera pulled of the whole “barbie” ensemble with a straight face and managed her first Hollywood scoop for After Hours with a satisfied grin on her face, (Nina Manuel’s stilettos can’t have been easy to fill!) Meanwhile Narendra Kumar Ahmed looked like he’s been working out although he kept joking with me that he was just holding his stomach in. (Man if you could teach some of us girls to do that we’d never work out!) Uday Benegal also appeared out of nowhere much to the delight of some long time fans and friends and Bandana Tewari zipped around with the kind of dynamite energy I’m praying to God I still possess post parenthood!

Moira

He looks AWESOME!

WSOD OF DEATH :thud:

So was this in India still?

I thought he was headed back to the states this week?

I'm glad he is out having fun!!

GQ REALLY REALLY REALLY needs him on the cover.

Found these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BaileyS

Tarana Raja Kapoor had a funny exchange with him about having dubbed for the Queen in the Hindi version of 300 to which he replied with a snarky “So how was I in bed in the Hindi version?”

That's funny and sounds like Gerry.

Thanks for posting Moira, I was about to. There are a lot more/better pics at the website below. He looks great. Bailey, I believe these pics are from yesterday 5/6, so I guess he's still in India. Seems to be having a great time!

http://www.mahiram.com/2009/05/06/gerrard-...live/?pid=39568

Ren

Our little "stud muffin" does look a little grumpy but oh so delicious in that white shirt! I love the comment he made about the Hindi version of "300"! How was he in bed!! :cunning: What do you think? Just look at him!

"Come home, Gerry! We miss you!"

Thanks all for the pics! Perked up my morning!

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

THUD!! The white shirt....THUD! I gotta get a life! :unsure:

:kisswink: Frannie

Thanks galfriends for the pics!

Sorry to hear he was a bit grumpy but atleast he looked nice :)

Maybe he was just tired; he did many things in India. And all those parties... :cunning:

I wonder when he will be coming back.

Nice shirt though with all the buttons open...

I love these the best!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know, not the sexiest but they show the little boy in him and I love to see him play.

Maybe he wasn't really "grumpy". Could have been tired or just thinking - we know how he looks when he's in deep thought (at a party, yeah, well ...). I'm trying here. :D

I also can't wait for him to come home, but he's having a blast.

The man can't look any better than in a white button down shirt, can he? :cunning:

It was funny...on one of the Google Alerts they mentioned GALS and how we love the white shirt and want him back. Actually if the party was their Wednesday it would have been our Tuesday. Thank you!

:wuv:

Lordy! White shirt - **THUD** Sexy jeans **THUD** Who needs a life????

He looks happy and relaxed. I hope he got SOME rest in India!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Oh the white shirt takes me back to some of the best pics of Gerry in Oct 04

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/la1004/9.jpg.html

The man certainly knows how to rock it in a white shirt :wuv::kiss:

Moira

Actually, I'm thinking that might be the same white shirt!

A white shirt closed with just three buttons

Makes one contemplate their fate!

Is it just for speedy dressing,

Or are you always running late?

Delene :wave:

I wouldn't mind him "grumpy" in a shirt like that! Reminds me of the one he (almost) wore to the premiere of Game of Their Lives.......

:cleavage:

Edited by Emily Bronte

Not the same shirt D. This one has no pocket. :D

Ren

Oh, details, details! :doh:

D

Oh the white shirt takes me back to some of the best pics of Gerry in Oct 04

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/la1004/9.jpg.html

The man certainly knows how to rock it in a white shirt :wuv::kiss:

Moira

Thank you Moira! I surely do remember those pics....gaaaahhhh!

:wuv::wuv::wuv:

The photos are just....:heat::swoon::thud:

as I was scrolling through them I was eating a french fry and got so caught up that I bit my fookin finger LOL. SEE..the Butler made me do it LOL.

I was just feasting my eyes on these new pics of Gerry in his white shirt and wondering if he knows when he's posing that we are all going to go ga ga over them? I think he knows we love the white shirt with the three buttons! I think it should be his "signature" look! "Come on, Gerry, make it hurt so good!"

D

Girls "gushing" over Gerry. Who can miss that beauty? He's incredibly handsome!

COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK TO THE STATES! :tantrum:

Looks like he may have some new bracelets on his wrist. Didn't get a good look at them.

D

Oh I most definitely agree Delene, that should be his signature look ;)