Gerard Butler GALS

GQ Bar Night - The Butler Did It

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at a loss. I see only one picture where one bracelet is visible on some guy's shoulder. I saw a new red one in the pictures with the kids the other day. But in these pictures his sleeves are all the way down.

What am I missing?

Lisa

I agree that he looks fantastic in a white shirt!!

I don't think he was grumpy. He was smiling in a few shots. I think he probably just gets a bit tired of always having his picture taken, who wouldn't!

I do believe that he has enjoyed his trip very much.

Cheryl

OMG, Gerry looks so hot in that white shirt. I could rub my hands all over his chest..... hmmmm :drool1:

Sally

All I can say is, I examine every new picture of Gerry...all of the details! I always look for jewelry too so I was paying attention to the bracelets (but that's not the only thing I pay attention to!).

:wuv:

I think what looks like a bracelet (not the red) is actually the kind of band you wear at some clubs/parties/events. It looks like someone else is wearing one in the picture where his arms are across the 3 guy's shoulders. Actually, I think it says GQ around it.

I could be wrong.

I think what looks like a bracelet (not the red) is actually the kind of band you wear at some clubs/parties/events. It looks like someone else is wearing one in the picture where his arms are across the 3 guy's shoulders. Actually, I think it says GQ around it.

I could be wrong.

I agree, and I still don't see what you guys are seeing, except the one pic of the red bracelet from the other day and the green thing that looks like an event band. So instead of talking about it, "show me the money".

:funnyface: Edited by phoenixgirl

Oh yeah, he looks really fantastic in a white shirt... On the other hand I think that he looks equally great in a black shirt.

:hmm: I was thinking the same thing!I love him in Black or White but I will take neither.He looks soooo good in those jeans too.

There are a couple of more pics here:

http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.a...ews_20090507_39

And one shows his bracelets clearly for those who care.... :wave:

And as Ren and I said ... the green one is something to get into the party. That other guy has it on as well. :)

Thanks, D ... LOVE the first one! :cunning:

I also love Gerry in white or black. Those pictures for the Japanese mag last year in that black button down shirt are also thud worthy. But there's just something about the man in white that ... well, you all get it.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

There are a couple of more pics here:

http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.a...ews_20090507_39

And one shows his bracelets clearly for those who care.... :wave:

Oh my, thanks so much! He looks absolutely wonderful in those new photos wearing a white shirt, LOL!!

P.S. For those who may have not noticed: A very tight Hello Magazine monthly poll, Gerard against Mark Owens, going at http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html

Gerard needs to win to move onto the yearly poll. One can vote every 10 minutes... Poll discussion at http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=71

Edited by Skatingfan03

I think that grumpy men are a bit sexy too,it present the challenge of getting them un-grumpy.

As far as the white shirt thing,I'm not denying that the man looks hot,but I also am one of those people who thinks good looking guys look just as hot in jeans and a tshirt. I am impressed when a guy dresses up but it's not necessary to get my attention.

I agree Drea. Gerry looks just as delicious in a t-shirt and jeans. ;) Heck he'd be delicious in a burlap sack.

To me it doesn't matter if he wears white or black, blue or green, long sleeves or short sleeves, jeans or cargoes. He looks hot no matter what...I especially love him all dressed up in a tux!

:wuv:

I have to say, I really don't care what he's wearing, either. He always looks great to me. It's kind of like his hair, which I love. His hair looks great long, it looks great short and it looks great in between. He just has great hair.

Okay...................that was totally off topic :unsure:

Sorry!

Ren

I have to say, I really don't care what he's wearing, either. He always looks great to me. It's kind of like his hair, which I love. His hair looks great long, it looks great short and it looks great in between. He just has great hair.

Okay...................that was totally off topic :unsure:

Sorry!

Ren

He does have great hair. It's so wavy when it's longer.Which is probably why he keeps it short. But he really does have such pretty hair.(sorry to use the word pretty in the same sentence about such a manly-man but it's the only word I could think of to use)

Heck he'd be delicious in a burlap sack.

Am thinking something and am not even going to go there ;)

:funnyup: You guys are funny. Can your Gerry beat up my Gerry, too? :funnyup:

I wonder if he's still there ... I totally respect his privacy and I don't want to sound too stalkerish, but wouldn't it be cool to see pics of him at the Taj Mahal or backbacking with his buddies? Just be kinda cool to see him in that light ...

Edited by phoenixgirl