Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlonde

THREE WAY...

Tuesday night I was checking out at Target and what did I see???

THREE, you guessed it THREE Gerry movies on the end cap display, RIGHT UP FRONT.

300, PSIL and NIMS!

:woohoo:

Of course his name was on all of them but it looked like three diff men. :cunning: We do love the cameleon!

Don't SCARE me like that! It's too early in the morning!

Hugs,

Delene

Our Target has it like that too. Everytime we check the twins say "Mommy, theres your boyfriend!" all loud enough for other customers to stare at us.

How exciting is that, K? Target knows what sells, don't they?

Our Target has it like that too. Everytime we check the twins say "Mommy, theres your boyfriend!" all loud enough for other customers to stare at us.

:funnyup: I like your sons.

Your kids saying it is understandable. How about when a grown man shouts it to the world! "Hey, there's your man!" Then he looks at me and says, "and guess what?" and I try to ignore him and look for my escape route and he then says, very loudly, "he'll be givin' it!" I wish I had never told him anything! Be glad your kids don't add THAT little anecdote! :(

D

Your kids saying it is understandable. How about when a grown man shouts it to the world! "Hey, there's your man!" Then he looks at me and says, "and guess what?" and I try to ignore him and look for my escape route and he then says, very loudly, "he'll be givin' it!" I wish I had never told him anything! Be glad your kids don't add THAT little anecdote! :(

D

:lmao: I would be mortified

D

:rotflmao: Did you injury him? I would have hurt the man. OMG. But that is FUNNY.

:omg: THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!! D, you should shout back, "and I'll be takin' it!!" :spit:

And Landalish, I can hear you simply saying, "mmm hmmm" to your boys! :lol:

hahah thats hilarious Delene, you too Landa. My oldest son (he's 8), whenever he sees "300" on the shelves at walmart he feels the need to randomly yell "this is sparta" LOL. And whenever he sees POTO on tv he goes "mom mom, hurry up your boyfriend is on tv". Then I tease him about Christine(Emmy ). and he goes with an angry sigh "mom how many times do I have to tell you she's not my girlfriend, she's my wife" LOL he's too cute! Then tells me he'll give me 4,000 grandchildren that can live with me, I just tell him "dare to dream"

My hubby, son and I were at the Padres game a few weeks back and they were ahead towards the end of the game. All of a sudden on the huge screen came the "Men, this is where we hold them, this is where we fight." And there was GB and the Spartans fighting and 40 feet high. Both my hubby and son said at the same time, there's your guy! They are well trained.

:whome2:

My hubby actually spotted GB in the James Bond movie, something that I have never been able to do...

I love it when you're out doing everyday chores like shopping and catch a glimpse of anything Gerry related. Now that I'm not working and am watching my best friend's two year old, I'm always looking for something to keep us entertained instead of just sitting at home. I have magnets of Gerry on the fridge, a few pics on my corkboard and one in a frame. He's always pointing at stuff in my room asking "who dat?" So of course, I tell him "that's Aimee's boyfriend, Gerry."

Now whenever Gabriel sees Gerry on anything, he points, then looks at me with a smile and says "Aimee's Gerry" except it sounds like he says "jury".

And I just smile and say "That's right. Aimee's Gerry."

His sister, Emilee, who is seven, is completely grossed out. She doesn't think Gerry is cute at all. **shrugs** Not everyone can have such good taste, I guess.

Edited by AimeeMarie