Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlonde

Envision, Encourage, Empower

Hello & Hugs y'all!

I have a special request. You all know GALS Charitable Foundation's motto is "Envision, Encourage, Empower". While the motto brilliantly states the purpose of the foundation, it also exemplifies GB GALS as a FANmily.

Do you know a GAL living this motto?

If so please PM or email me with her name and a brief description of how she is an example of "Envision, Encourage, Empower".

Thanks,

KB

I fear my original request was either too vague or painted with too broad a stroke. As seen by the VERY few names submitted, and I know in this FANmily there are many many incredible women who live the motto every day.

Allow me to clarify...

Who inspires you? Who brings out the best in you? Who encourages you to over life's hurdles either in word or deed? Is there a GALS whose example has given you the strength? Is there a GALS who, by her life example or friendship, makes it possible for you to see the brightness of the future.. the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel?

This is not a contest! Vegas attendance is not required! Your submission need not be eloquent or long. Simply send me the name of the GAL and a brief explanation why you feel she is living the motto or how she has had a positive impact on your life.

Thanks,

KB

The trouble is, there are several GALS who come to mind. Not sure if I can narrow it down to just one!

Swannie

As many as you want Swannie!

Will you be posting the winners of the GCF Living the Motto awards? The videos for some reason are not working for me and the live feeds were hard to understand for those of us in 'virtual' attendance.

The winners are

Dawn Simons (MareksLadyD)

Sara Huff (Sara)

Holly Ghere (heISmyGspot)

Katie Steuart (Songbird)

Cheyenne Bowers (Iliessa)

Sally Walker (cybersal)

Edited by Susan~Sporran
corrected spelling of Cheyenne's last name