Gerard Butler GALS

New Trailer for Gamer

dita

Thanks so much for the trailer link! WOW, really amazing, a great plot!!! Personally, I like Gerard in a slimmer shape, but well, maybe for just this role..... I feel that now I´m also interested to see this movie, earlier I just felt that because of Gerard´s role I have to see it, LOL.

P.S. Please, do vote for Gerry in Hello Magazine´s monthly poll to get him onto the yearly

poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html

The trailer for this movie is truely mind blowing and as for Gerry and that 6 pack, biceps, no shirt! Well..... what more does one need to say, I think the trailer says and shows it all!!!!

We are going to be very spoilt this year.... love it!

Sally :wuv:

PS - I think I need to turn the heating down.... feeling a little flushed at the moment!!!

Aaach!!! I'm counting on him living in this one! LAC I'm not too sure about but this one he's the hero - he single handedly triumphs over evil everywhere and lives to tell the tale! :D Yes???

jane

Well, if Neveldine and Taylor could have Jason Statham's character survive falling onto the pavement from a plane in Crash, then I suppose Kable should be able to survive anything that is thrown at him, and I expect they will throw at him everything their hilariously twisted minds can come up with!!

Seeing how big he got again for this film explains why in Nim's Island he had a bit of the squidgy tummy (which I love even more than the 6 pack). I was working on some pictures of Jack from Nim's last night and thinking that people probably blasted him (somewhere, not here) for no longer having the "300" physique for that film. But he got that tummy just before he bulked up for "300" too, and having listened to a bunch of Hugh Jackman's interviews recently he talks about how he had to pack on the pounds via 5,000 calorie a day eating BEFORE he started doing the heavy lifting to build his muscles as Woleverine. For a guy who tends to be naturally slim it is necessary to get a little "squidgy with it" before adding muscle. Seeing Gerry's Kable body explains that bit of squidge on Jack.

He chooses his projects so wisely. He has now hit every genre imaginable:

Musical, children's, gamer's, he-man's, historic, fantasy, romcom, etc. Is there anything this man can't do? I think not. He is the ultimate MAN and ACTOR.

I can't wait for TUT,GAMER. LAC, and EVERYTHING else I live long enough to adore him in. To me he

is the perfect creation.

I love him absolutely and forever. Body and mind and heart. He has it all in one beautiful package.

Sandy

He chooses his projects so wisely. He has now hit every genre imaginable:

Musical, children's, gamer's, he-man's, historic, fantasy, romcom, etc. Is there anything this man can't do? I think not. He is the ultimate MAN and ACTOR.

I can't wait for TUT,GAMER. LAC, and EVERYTHING else I live long enough to adore him in. To me he

is the perfect creation.

I love him absolutely and forever. Body and mind and heart. He has it all in one beautiful package.

Sandy

I totally agree with the "beautiful package"! However, Gerry hasn't done the action hero type yet like Batman, Superman, Spiderman, that kind of thing but I believe I heard him say that those types of character's weren't his thing. I would think something along the lines of an Indiana Jones type character would suit him and even though Harrison Ford was great, perhaps to continue the legacy, Indiana's Scottish cousin, Paisley Jones could carry on!

D

I saw this on youtube and thanks for posting it :)

All I can say is :yay::yummy: lol!

I can't wait to see this one too because it's more along the lines of movies I love but I'm excited about LAC the most!