Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Knight Phantom

When are you "Arriving"?

See? I got your attention! I know how we GALS think!!

When are you 'arriving' in Vegas? Wanna do lunch/whatever? Post here!

Sally and I will be there on Wednesday June 24, probably around 11-noon. Anyone else?

Hidey ho!! Hubs and I come in Thurs and stay thru Monday. Tickets were cheaper that way. PM me if you want my cell#.

HUGS to all!!

:music:

I'm arriving Thursday and stay through Monday. Let me know if you all would like to hook up!

Cheryl

Bea and I will be arriving from Nor Cal on thursday around 12noon and wil be going home again on monday as well....

My cell# is in the address thread if anyone needs it

Annemarie :wave:

Hi,

Deetz and I arrive on Tuesday.... should be at the hotel around noon. We leave the following Tuesday. Can't wait.

Hugs, Linda

My cell# is in the address thread if anyone needs it

Annemarie :wave:

Oh good idea Annemarie! I'll go make sure my info is up to date.

I'm arriving Thursday and stay through Monday. Let me know if you all would like to hook up!

Cheryl

I too am arriving on Thursday. However, my flight gets in late in the evening. Any chance of meeting for breakfast?

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Raz :kisswink:

My family and I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and staying through Sunday. :)

Can't wait to see you all there!

My family and I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and staying through Sunday. :)

Can't wait to see you all there!

I'm with them!! :dance:

Suzie

I, and possibly Hotlips will be coming in on Wednesday, if you'd like my cell # Deb, please PM.

I, and possibly Hotlips will be coming in on Wednesday, if you'd like my cell # Deb, please PM.

??????

I am getting in around 1:40pm on Thursday and leaving around 10am on Sunday.

cassie

I get in on Thursday around 3:00 PM and leave Sunday at 6:00 PM - hopefully without breaking my leg so I can actually stay for the convention this time!

Sara

Sara,

So very glad you are coming again this year. I know what a disaster it was last year....careful on that airplane. I look forward to seeing you again. Is Mary coming too?

Hugs, Linda

Sara,

So very glad you are coming again this year. I know what a disaster it was last year....careful on that airplane. I look forward to seeing you again. Is Mary coming too?

Hugs, Linda

Mary won't be coming this year. I think I scared the "you-know-what" out of her last year with my antics. So, I coming solo. Looking forward to seeing you.

Hugs...Sara

HI I will be in Thursday around 2:30 or after. I would like to see you both and have lunch with you. Patricia. Gemstone.

Sara,

Hugs, Linda

Mary won't be coming this year. I think I scared the "you-know-what" out of her last year with my antics. So, I coming solo. Looking forward to seeing you.

Hugs...Sara

Sara: I'm glad to see that you will be giving Vegas another try after your problems last year. Nadine (from AZ) and I will be sharing a room and I look forward to seeing you again.

Hugs,

beejay (Barbara)

:bounce:

:woohoo::woohoo:

I'm getting so excited reading about everyone joining up once again!

I was perusing through the pics in the GALlery last night from the 2007 con,

and I was grinning from ear to ear at all the lovely faces!

Sara, I'm so glad you're giving it a go again!

We're all counting on NO broken bones this time!

:grouphug: Can't wait to see you all in :vegasbaby:

:hugssnogs:

Songbird

~Katie~

I know how you feel Katie! I'm beginning to get the "Can we go now?" buzz. I'm already packing up stuff to take with me and my mandoll, Galen is getting impatient!

See y'all in 26 days!!!

Edited by Knight Phantom

Barbara & Katie

Thanks for the good thoughts. I am really glad you will be there and Nadine too.

Hugs

Sara

I know how you feel Katie! I'm beginning to get the "Can we go now?" buzz. I'm already packing up stuff to take with me and my mandoll, Galen is getting impatient!

See y'all in 26 days!!!

Speaking of Mandolls!! Don't forget to register your wee man if you are bringing him! We have goodies and surprises for them and don't want anyone left out! (If you need a password to the Mandoll thread, please contact a MOD.) Register him here: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...=24546&st=0

Posted Image Vegas, 2008

Suzie

(and Gerry MacStudley Mackuel)

I have a Merek Doll! I need to register him LOL.

By the way I'm arriving at 8:30 am on Thursday :wave:

Cheryl

I'm driving (of course - how else would I get all the raffle and auction stuff to Vegas?)! I get in on Tuesday afternoon sometime and will leave sometime on Monday.

I'm like starting to twitch - I sooooo WANT Vegas NOW!!!!!! LOL -- my fam and coworkers are starting to worry about me - LOL

I will be getting in about 9:30 or 10 am on Thursday and leaving on Monday about the same time.

Its ALMOST PARTY TIME!!!! LOL

cant wait to see ya'll

BIG HUGS

Binkie

P.S. -- most seem to be getting in or already there by Thursday morning. Who's up for Breakfast/Brunch that morning?

Waving like a mad woman....me, me me! And of course Deetz...lol.

Can't wait to see you Binks. Don't forget to call my cell as soon as you get to the hotel.

Hugs, Linda