Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

5/12 - 300: The Complete Experience

Thanks bailey for the heads-up:

from: http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=70649

Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of 300: The Complete Experience on 21st July 2009. Zack Synder's adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel is given another release on Blu-ray to coincide with the home video launch of Watchmen.

300: The Complete Experience boasts some 2 hours of exclusive extra content as detailed below…

read the entire review/article: here

More for U.S. here

and a bit more about the tie-in with the Watchmen Director's Cut (This is NOT the version with the Black Freighter intergrated into the Watchmen movie) here

LOL, somehow I suspect *my* idea of the COMPLETE experience of 300 is different from Zac's...for one thing a lot more UP close and personal involvement with the lead.

No prob.

I don't have a blu-ray, but I'm still excited :)

maybe I'll get Blu-Ray one day, Im assuming you can play regular dvd's on the player?

Or maybe they can do a regular dvd edition?

I'm curious to see what all the extras are as this one one of my fave movies and it seemed like an epic task getting this done

I think this will be my first Blu-Ray whenever we get started with those. I want to see the extra extras. I loved this movie for itself and for my first Gerry movie. Gwennie

I can play regular DVDs on my BluRay.

Ren

oh good thanks for the info I dont have to be worried about having to switch dvd formats

There was a verra cute extra on the Blu Ray edition that I don't remember seeing in the standard one. There is a scene where Leo is chomping on the apple while walking over the enemy dead. That had to filmed over and over and I fear apples had lost their charm for our Gerry! :leo2:

Suzie

There was a verra cute extra on the Blu Ray edition that I don't remember seeing in the standard one. There is a scene where Leo is chomping on the apple while walking over the enemy dead. That had to filmed over and over and I fear apples had lost their charm for our Gerry! :leo2:

Suzie

really?! I love that scene! It was brilliant! I really need to get a blu-ray player

DO you know if that deleted scene was added on you tube or something?

thanks for the info :)

It was one of the "behind the scenes" sort of things. I never saw it on You Tube.

Suzie

Thanks for the info Suzie

I guess I'm going to have to wait to see it when I get a Blu Ray player