Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Hi Nancy, yeah, my mother never had much good to say about my biological father. If there had been a match I don't know that I could have called anyone. I really don't think my father ever told his new family about me, so it doubt anyone is looking for me. The reason I never looked for him or his family before was out of respect for my mother's feelings and I didn't want to hurt my adoptive father's feelings because he was such a good father to me. I love my half-sister as much as anyone could love a sister, so it's all good. :D

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sweet ELISSA. :wuv:

I have to tell about a little drama we had today at the veterinary hospital. One of the doggies in for grooming is an expectant mommie, and the groomer was a bit shocked that her owners brought her in for a bath so close to her "due date", which the groomer told me looked like it will be tonight or tomorrow(!!).

She was a good doggie and SO adorable, the sweetest most perfect face...a silvery white Shih Tzsu, very petite. At one point the Mr/Owner called and he asked me if she'd had the babies yet. I said no, and he sounded like he was hoping she'd have them while she was with us...he sounded scared or nervous.

I figured myself that she'd be better off with us anyways, but then he didn't come to pick her up...it was more than an hour later when the Mrs/Owner called to say her husband wouldn't be in to pick her up for FOUR HOURS!!!! It wasn't even five minutes later and the poor doggie started yelping like she was in distress and trying to squat. I called the owners on all THREE phone numbers on file, and they did not answer on any of them and never called back...the doctor wanted them to come and pick her up since they did not officially give us any authority to do anything to her.

I felt so bad for her, but was very happy that the 2nd doctor, (the nice one), would be there if anything happened tonight. I had to leave at 4pm so I don't know what might have happened to her. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I hope she's okay.

Joanna: I absolutely agree about our Boy's hair, longer, curly and I don't even mind the grey at the sides *drool*

Jill: Hugs dearest GALfriend I know the kind of work it takes to become an Eagle Scout so he has done extremely well. Congratulations to him.

Irish: Loved the photo's - what a Hoot!

Nancy: At least you were there to love her as well and I agree with the sentiment that she was likely in the best place. But sometimes Owners *grrrr*. I hope she bites them for doing that to her.

Yes, I agree I am a lucky lady to be able to stay in the house while we build the new one. It seems that ever since I found GALS my life has improved more than I could ever hope for. I do believe there is something special in being here with all you wonderful women beside just loving Gerry. The support and the good vibes is brilliant.

Love to you all and hope this finds everyone well

Hugs

Cat

Good morning, Gals - and Happy Thursday. I'm just dropping in to say hello and have a wonderful day - with lotsa' Gerry news and pics! I've been gone so long I don't remember anything I learned before. But......guess I can learn again!

Cheers

BlueJean

GOOD MORNIN" GALS!!!!!!

Just got my eyes full of this gorgeous man in YELLOW!!!! OMG, Gerry is so handsome, he takes my breath away. And if I could wish myself anywhere, it would be in Gerry's lap going for a ride with "Daddy"!!! I am so proud to see Gerry spending time with Lolita. I get concerned that she doesn't get enough time with her Poppa Gerry. But, I am sure he spends as much time as possible with his Baby Girl.

He is so beautiful with his hair a wee bit longer and dark and OMG, yes, Cat, the grey at the temples is sooooooo sexy!! Gerry gets better and better and better in every way possible as he ages so beautifuly. He makes me shiver with delight. The man is..............words escape me at this moment just thinking of being in his lap like Lolita!!! Very lucky baby girl. I know!!!! Words about Gerry escaping Jo!! HAH!!! :hubba::yummy::drool:

I had to watch "Dracula 2000" last night with the commentary on to hear the comments regarding Gerry. I especially love the comment about 'jail' when he walks through the record store. I absolutely love and adore him in that movie. He is so tall and expressive and unbelievably gorgeous. But as the director said, "Gerry is a gentleman!" If I were there, I can't guarantee that I would have been able to have been so controlled as the girls were!!!!!!! I would have jumped his awesome body and got lost in his beautiful face and hair!!! OMG!!! I am beginning to need a :coldshower: !!!! You'd think after twelve years, Gerry-desire would have toned down a wee bit!! But not a chance!! The man is more gorgeous than ever and I am lovin' him more than ever!!! WHAT A MAN!!!!!!!!!

Bye!! Got errands to run and you all know how I hate to drive and even go out of the house. YUCKKK!!!

Later GALS, :wave:

Jo

:wave: Just a quick dash through to say,

Well done to the Eagle Scout! Posted Image

And Jen did I see somewhere that Sophie was now a year old? Posted ImageHappy Birthday little sweetie!

Have to run away being mobbed, bathtime here for my two angels!

Elissa it's your turn for the post,

hugs,

Anna x

:wave: Hi ladies!!

Well, that little doggie did have her babies at work last night...Unfortunatly I missed it all. I left about 330 in the afternoon and this morning the Dr told me that she had the first one about one minute after I walked out the door. :tantrum:

She had four; two boys and two girls. And the owners missed it all!! (I tell you, I really got the feeling from them that they brought her in for grooming and left her on purpose so they wouldn't have to deal with the labor and delivery.) And then the lady called this morning worrying about the dog panting too much and breathing hard and I let the dr know and he said for her to come down right away...and she wouldn't!! She made an appt for 330 and I knew I'd be off at 2pm so I was bummed I still wouldn't get to see the puppies. :tantrum:

I decided that whenever I get my own home, I am getting myself my own little doggie and I think it's going to be a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel...or a little Maltese...or a little red, fluffy Pomeranian that looks like a little fluffy fox!!

That is such a cute pic of Gerry and Lolita!! :pug: (Lucky little b**ch!!) :spit:

CAT... :hug: always!

SUE, have fun with your little guy!! B2!!

ANNA, I tried to email you last night, but I guess my computer was more tired than me...it was sooo sloooow, that it would not do any functions so I just had to shut it down and say goodnight. Either that, or toss it out the window!!

Edited by Attila Girl

Quick P.S. to

PAIGE; Congrats!! On your Graduation!!

JILLY; Yeah, I knew you were always watching us :seeyou: ... :funnyup:

Congrats to your youngest for making Eagle Scout!!

Edited by Attila Girl

Today is Lady Elissa's AND Bellawolfe's THIRD GALSaversary! :encore: I hope you guys have had as much fun here as I have! Congrats, you guys!!! :party:

Suzie

Enjoy your time with your precious little guy, Sue. I'm so glad you get to be with him. :hug1:

:hugs: to you, Elissa. Follow your heart if you are ever contacted. You'll know what to do.

Yikes, Nancy. It sure sounds like those folks aren't quite the model of pet owners. I don't get what they were thinking. *shakes head*

Cat - Congrats on your upcoming new home! How exciting for you!

:hugs: and :wave: to all! Happy Galsaversary!!

:wave: Cat,

I LOVE Gerry's hair the way it curls by his ear in your pic. I have that pic on my calendar book. I love it when people that notice it ask me if that is my "boy friend????" OMG!!! I WISH!!!!! Then I go into my Gerry schpeel and when they don't know who I am talking about, (even NOW!!!) believe me, I TELL THEM!!!!!!! I now carry a pic of Gerry as King Leonidas and "THEN!!!!" they know who it is!!! Isn't it a shame that so many people only know who Gerry is becasue of King Leo?? But, I'd rather they knew who he is in any way!! He is to me and I am sure to all of us, the most incredibly entrancing man in the field of acting ever. At least to me.

But I just had to say HI and let you know how I just love those curls of Gerry's. Thanks for reminding me of that pic, as it is out in my car in my school bag right now.

Have a wonderful weekend GAL!!!

:hugs:, Jo

:yay::yay::yay: CONGRATS LADY E AND BELLA!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

If I make it to three years without getting me arse kicked off before then. I am going to celebrate!!!!! It will be thirteen years of absolute love and adoration for me with Gerry in my life this December. Dana reminded me we had the VHS tape at Christmas. She is pretty sure it was 1997!! I KNOW IT WAS!!!! I will always remember my day of fallling in love with this incredibly entrancing man because of his voice and then that dazzling smile that took my heart away forever!!!

OMG, the lawn guys are here and it smells so beautiful when the grass is slightly wet and it gets cut. I love the smell!! I am able, thank you Lord, to mask the gas smell, and just smell the beautiful fragrance of the cut grass. I LOVE SPRING AND SUMMER!!!! Sorry for the aside, but I wanted to share this beautiful, natural fragrance with the people that I love soooooooo much!!

Have a wonderful weekend. I love you GALS so much.

Your Lil' Jo :archie:

Good Morning all!

I want to keep my Gerry Support siggys going till we get news out of LA, but I have to show you the one that Irish Sue made me:

Posted Image

Our King of the Huns really demonstrates what the weather in San Antonio is like today along our lovely Riverwalk. It is going into the 100s and it is steamy. It only got down into the 80s last night. You would think that with all the humidity and with floods in Northern Texas, we would have some rain here, but Southern Texas is still in the middle of an exceptional drought! I hope we get some rain before my lawn goes all crunchy! We are under Stage One water restrictions and only water once a week. I feel like a weenie on a grill!

Hope the weather is NICE where you are and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, DEAR GALFRIENDS!!

Suzie

Hello Everyone, hope all is well with you all!

Nancy, so happy the puppies were born at the surgery, didn't sound like the owners could cope.

Yesterday I had lunch with friends and a 'new girl' joined us......she spotted my

Gerry Vegas key ring and said......'Oh Gerry, I went to H******n Grammar School

with him'......so totally lost for words, but not for long, I elevated her

to 'bestest' new friend.

My hair has been dreadful for the last few days but I know why now, I had been using

Butter Body Cream instead of hair finish...both in a similar coloured container.

Today I complained when out shopping that a store had an ad on it's window that read,

.....'We stock Blue Movies'......Himself pointed out it actually read,

......We stock Blue Ray Movies'.

And for the Galfriends interested in BBC period Drama, Judi Dench was in Lacock for the

filming of a Christmas special of Cranford.

I wasn't able to get to see the sets except for today and couldn't get close enough

for many shots, and I'll miss the last day tomorrow.

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/lates...istmas_special/

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/news/daily/photos...1/browse/633237

Think I'd better go rest my eyes now.....take care,

hugs,

Anna x

Now that graduation is over can I just do one thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txunx96mE8M

There...and for everyone..thanks for the congratulations...it was fun and now I'm having fun outside of school now that I am done with it..

Paige :wave:

Just a brief greeting to all, and congrats to those who have them coming!! Mostly I wanted to show

my cute siggy that Fran made. Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Hugs and prayers,

Judy

Just popping in for a few....Wanted to wish my sister Peggy her three years on board at gals today! .....She beat me out! I thought I joined before she did ...guess I was just a lurker! :p HAPPY GALSAVERSARY PEGGY

hope you'all are having a wonderful and carefree summer week-end...well it's almost summer. Sure feels it here in the Carolinas anyway...Near 90 every day.... :pant: and the threat of thunder storms in the evening which hinders us to utilize the outside Beer Garden at the bar! We have a Birthday party booked for today but once again I'm waiting for them to cancel because of weather worries!! Keep yoyr fingers crossed for me will ya's please?

Suz.....That's a "HOT" siggy Sue made for you...

Have to go and get my work done for the day....Have to go to the bar and paint buckets!! Yeah ...that's what I said....we use galvanized buckets (small) outside cause we still have smokers and we try to keep the butts off the ground in more ways than one! :kisswink: Anyway, our theme is like Tropical and Caribbean thing so we've used all bright colors and the ugly gray butt trays are just not doing it for me!! I know ...I'm ANAL!

Have a Happy day Galfriends, Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Ooooh! GALiversary... What a great word :-)

Love the new siggies around.

And as for Gerry's curls, the more the merrier.

Happy Saturday and here it is Sunday so for those in all time zones HUGS

Cat

Hi I have been lurking around mainly trying to set things up and finally got a siggie--- I think--I have had GB lust syndrome since I saw POTO :phantom2: and my family thinks I am crazy but I don't care he is so handsome :gerrylicious::coldshower: and seems really nice also. Any one with such a cute little doggie can't be all bad :pug:

:penguin: :penguin: :menkilt::penguin: :penguin: