Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Good Evening, everyone!

Just stopping by and I learned about the voting poll being over. Anyway--I'm ssooo tired and I want to go to bed. Tomorrow I work at 8, so I don't know if I can have coffee with you guys. But I'll try :)

Joanne--welcome for your sweet comment. Just be encouraged! Start praying for your future grandchildren. I do that to Tabitha, my daughter. I already prayed that her future husband speaks the oracle of God. Someone who loves the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul.

GOODNIGHT!!

MoniqueD

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning, Gals. Evidently I have missed a clip someplace of Sue's grandson - where is it? someone? Someone mentioned whether or not Sue would show the pics to B2's girlfriends - you know - that will be here quicker than we'd like!

I feel like this is next weekend and I haven't been to bed yet. I'm really tired - not sure why - just am.

Monique - I also really enjoyed Mama Mia - altho I didn't see the play - just the movie.

Cheers!

BlueJean

Sue,

Thank You for your prayers for my son. I am so sorry about your Dad and his friend. My past-away man friend, was in the Second WW and he was in New Guina (sp) and it continued to amaze him how he lived through it!! That is how he started drinking and he could never seem able to stop and it eventually killed him along with the cigarettes. But that was something the government gave our men to keep them busy and satisfied. Free cigaettes and many time, booze. War is hell on earth. All wars are. My son is so impressed about the women here and so happy that I have made friends as well. He says to tell you all, Thank You so much for praying for him.

OMG, Sue, I love the clips of B2!!! But you already know I adore this wee sprite and all of your family is so special to me. It brought back memeories of my beautiful Dana when I would watch her, 21 years ago!!!!!!!!! And she would fall asleep sitting at the little table and watching TV while I fed her and she was so sleepy, she'd do just like B2 and I loved it then and still love to see it now. Especially wqith someone that is as adorable as B2. And I know the heart thingy!!! Dana is 21 and she still has my heart. Gotta go back and watch B2 again. Oh, I adore this wee lil' man.

Love and Hugs, :wuv:

Jo

Edited by Joanna

Good morning my dear sistars! It is going to be another really hot one up here in Redding I fear....thank God for air conditioning and swimming pools!!! Those HR pictures coming out for Game are going to be the death of me yet (I mean isn't it hot enough) .... :drool1:

Bonnie, Post 117 in this thread has links to the two videos of my grandson falling asleep in his highchair while eating....

Monique, what a wonderful prayer!

Jo, :wuv:

Eva Mari asked me to send all of you her love. She says it is terribly hawwwwt in Norway as well now.

Posted Image to all my beautiful sistars here!

love,

Sue

Sue, please say hi to EM for me? tell her we all miss her like crazy, and give her our love.

Love you too sweetie. :kiss:

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well....

:hugs: Peggy

Well, my Bryan (trusting soul that he is)...sent his ex a link to the videos he posted on you tube so she could see them to and she had some snarky comments, so he has taken them down BUT for his mama he has set up a photobucket account and is going to put all of B2's videos he takes there...so I'm happy...

Sorry Bonnie, the links to the you tube videos no longer work...

I will Peggy...and I love you too :wuv:

Peggy ... and any of EM's friends...you can always leave her a comment on her blog if you would like (I know she would love it):

http://evamaris.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html (check out the beautiful art work she did for me :hearts: ) Of course it's in Norwegian, but she translates everything underneath it into English for me...lol

hugs,

Sue

Edited by irish

Just "checkin' in." Sorry I missed the vids of B2!! We are having unseasonably warm weather here

in Oregon, too. I suspect the clouds and showers will return eventually. I thank you Jo for sharing

your son's story--really does make one "stop and think."

Hugs and prayers to all,

Judy

Oh my ladies... It's taken my breath away the new siggies in here *sigh*. Fran, Beachie, Monique you are obviously doing wonders. I must get my a@s into gear and make a new one.

Just a quick stop by, hope everhyone is well

Hugs

Cat

Oh my ladies... It's taken my breath away the new siggies in here *sigh*. Fran, Beachie, Monique you are obviously doing wonders. I must get my a@s into gear and make a new one.

Hugs

Cat

Evening everyone! I see to some of you it's already morning. In Hawaii it's 9:10 pm. So much to catch up with you guys all. Well, I'm off to doing my homework.

Terry's Witch--Fran did my siggy, not me although I wish I could do it. Isn't it romantic? Erik holding me tight. I'm mesmerize of this siggy and take it to my dreamland anytime. HE'S HOLDING ME TIGHT, MMMMMM, OH YEAH ERIK!

goodnight you all!

MoniqueD

:wuv:Hello Sweet Galfriends!

How are you all?

So glad to be back online with a functioning laptop, all rebuilt, even has the latest Windows 7.

If I owe you a email/pm please be patient, the weather here has been so wonderful we've taken full advantage of it, hardly been indoors this week.

Sue, thank you for the video of B2, it was cute, he was a little tired wasn't he! As my Granny would say 'Bless his little cotton socks'

:wave: Glad to see Frannie back online :kiss: missed you sweetie, it's been a long time. I had to wait as my son in law was extremely busy and i really didn't want to give him anymore stress.......my laptop always has an bad effect on him......he can never understand how I get it into such a mess.........but it isn't my fault 'Occifer', honest, it's the Gremlins.

Going to snag some pics of Gerry before I go to bed,

Hugs for everyone,

take care.

Anna X

Anna....Posted Image...I'm so glad to see you back here!!! (even though I have already heard from you by email...seeing you here just makes my day!!! While you and Michael are out and about in the beautiful sunshine...please take some gorgeous pictures for us ... please.

hugs to all my sistars...have a beautiful Sunday afternoon/evening.

love,

Sue

Anna, missed you of course. Isn't it awful to have a computer down. Takes ages to get it back to how you like it.

Monday morning here. I'm normally at work by now but I'm off to a doctors appointment. Had a liver ultrasound last week and now the news. I already know I have gall stones. Argh! I love my age most days but sometimes this getting older has knobs on it *grrrr*. Oh well, better to know than not I say.

Busy week ahead so hopefully I can catch up with you all. Also still haven't heard from the people who came to see the house on Saturday. Still I suppose no news is good news.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday for those in that time zone.

Hugs to all

Cat

YEA!!! Anna's back - all's right with the world!

Cat, I hope everything comes out all right with the tests!

Hugs are free today - come get them while they're fresh!!

Suzie

YES!! Anna!! Thank you for coming back!! I have really missed you!! :partytime:

Did you see that t-shirt GERRY is wearing in the new LAX pix??? Oh my goodness.... :doh:

Was he coming or going??? I keep waiting for that call to pick up a handsome Scotsman at LAX. :drool1:

Dear lover-ly CAT: I hope all the news you get is GOOD NEWS!! :hug1: Love to you!! L@@K at this :drac: ....I hope it makes you feel better...remember all those crazy times we had over on The Island? :cunning:

Sue and MommaDuck...I think we down here in So Cal are getting all your cool weather, and it's been wonderful!! (Thank you!!) :kisswink: It began raining very lightly just after midnite on Thursday and it basically drizzled and was misty for 24 hours!! Low clouds and fog, and it's still quite a bit cooler, and the drizzle began again last night and all thru the night. It's such a nice change since having those near 100 degree days in April...it felt like high summer and made me think like it's too hot too soon. For some reason these past three summers have been very hard on me...I can't seem to take the heat like I used to...might have to go stay with ANNA for the Summer!! :wave:

Love to all,

Nancy

Awh SUE, I missed the B2 video before it got pulled.

CAT...did the house sell?? When is your new home going to be finished? And will it have a swimming pool???

MadameAngel, You don't have to be that jealous.

I did not go into the dinner at The Hobbit. I was the limo driver for the anniversary couple. It turns out that dinnertime is at one set time, 7pm. And it is like a play in three acts. It starts in the wine cellar for wine and hor'derves, follwed by dinner in the dining hall and then a break, follwed by dessert. And it's a set menu. So then dinner is over at the same time for everyone. Sounds like it would be really fun to attend. (And SUE, I did NOT see ANY Hobbit or Elf ears!!) :spit:

Also, MadameAngel...I made my Hobbit cloak. But the Elf pin was kind of a treat to myself!! :kiss:

:wave::wuv:

Thank you all for the Welcome Home Galfriends, we are getting very excited here......waiting to squash the breathe out of Suzie and Libby.....Butler is waiting to 'get on that plane' to go visit his pals in Texas on route to Vegas! Yahoo!

Butler has his eye on that cap Nancy, he is such a clothes hog, and he has a promise of a house too. No wonder my month lasts longer than my money.

:kiss: For my Galfriend Cat, hope all goes well for you my sweet, with your health and house sale.

Sue I located my mislaid camera but as for pics, they may be a little squiffy, hate to admit but I have developed a cataract in my left eye.......Oh No!.........I am getting sooooooooooooooo old! :pointy: But I agree with Suzie and her thread 'On getting Older.......Much ado about nothing', especially the 'I will walk the beach in a swim suit that is stretched over a bulging body'. :wuv:

Not to worry off to get it checked out again this morning to see if we can have it removed yet.

We are having a heat wave Nancy, but it's lovely to sit in the shade with an iced cold drink.

Sorry Galfriends have to go, a coffee pot has my name on it,

My Hugs to Galfriends both new and old 'of older acquaintance',

have a great day,

Anna x

Anna, I think I can speak for Libby and say we are both excited about the rapid approach of our trip to see you!! Can't wait to get our Anna squishes. Even Rick, my brother, is excited about meeting your family! However, my enthusiasm for the flight was somewhat dampened by the crash of the French airliner this morning. That's the same kind of plane we will be on! Gulp!! I'm not the world's most secure flier anyway! My prayers go out to the families of the passengers and crew of the downed airliner.

My brother, Robert, has been very ill of late and will be making a trip from the Austin area to San Antonio with his adorable wife to stay for a few days and get a dose of family to aid in his recovery. He has Ciguatera Fish Poisoning from eating infected warm water fish. The effects are really nasty and can last for years. Since he became ill, the whole family has sworn off anything but fresh water fish or sea food from the northern regions! He has no feeling in his hands and arms, his legs to the knee or across the shoulders. It is difficult for him to keep food down and sometimes difficult for him to stay awake. He is 5'11 and currently weighs about 120lbs. As he says, the illness is not life threatening - it just makes you WISH you were dead! Anyway, he will be staying here for a couple of days of older sister spoiling!! I have three brothers (I am the eldest and only girl) and am thankfully very close to at least two of them - the third lives further away and we seldom get to see him. I am truly blessed to have siblings whom I respect and totally adore!

Anyway, if you have a spare minute, please say a prayer for Robert. I promise you if someone can pick up a rare illness which is difficult to diagnose and has no known cure, it will be Robert! God love him!

Well, must get the house in order for company. Hugs to everyone and I hope your week rocks!

Suzie :wuv:

Edited by Texas gramma

:wave: Anna, :seeyou: I hope you're posting and telling us what they plan to do about that cataract! I so wish I was coming with Suzie and Libby....but someday I just might make it across the pond again.

Ahhh Suzie, I was hoping Robert would be feeling better by now...didn't realize it could take years...omg...is Talapia or halibut or cod warm water fish???? Cause if they are that's it for me...no more fish!

It actually looks like it may rain today in Redding! But...but it's June??? lol I'm meeting Jill (auntm) for coffee at starbucks this afternoon...we may be sitting inside Jill.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Sue, I think both Halibut and Cod are cold water fish. Halibut is caught in Alaska, I know for sure - we used to fish for it. Cod is found off the eastern Atlantic coast. We used to fish for cod and saltwater striped bass there. Tilapia is a fresh water fish that is mostly farmed in nurseries. The thing we are watching out for is mostly fish usually from Central America. Apparently, some of things that cause the illness were blown into the Gulf as a result of Hurricane Ike - the bugger!

Oh, regarding me fishing (which I haven't done in about 35 years) - I refused to use yucky bait unless someone else baited my hook. (I'm such a weiner!) However, I could toss a lure as well as the best of them. My scariest adventure was trying to pull a 30 lb freshwater Striped Bass out of the Sutter Bypass near Yuba City, CA. He was just as determined to pull me in! I finally landed the stinker with the assistance of two brawney men dragging me back onto the bank! He was delicious!

Oh yes, I never cleaned fish. That's what husbands are for.

Suzie

:funnyup: Oh Suzie, I could see you battling that fish...he was almost the same size as you!!! You're my hero!!

love,

Sue

OMG, Anna, :wave:

I missed seeing your posts too. I am sooooo glad to see you back and I am praying all is right and better in your world. Everyone here is so happy to see you back and that just enforces my love of this site to an inth degree. Add my happiness that you are back and hope it is forever.

Much Hugs and Gladness Sweet Anna, :wuv:

Jo

:wave: Hi, gals.

I am leaving for Massachusetts in the morning to help my youngest sister move out to Utah. I'll be there for a week. I've never been west of Colorado before (I know, I'm pathetic) so this will be an adventure for me!

Of course it would be even sweeter if I could go to the UK with Suzie and Libby! :tantrum: But you gals have great time there with Anna!

:wuv: Mousie

ANNA!! so good to see you galfriend...I've missed the Hel...um Heck out of ya! I didn't know you were having puter problems too... I certainly know what you went through though! :doh: I did have a nice clean house...can't say the same now but I'm trying to be good! Anyway, Sweetie....GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!! :kiss:

:wave: Frannie

Suzie, I love your funny stories! You keep me laughing ya know... :D

Mousie, have a great trip Sweetie. If you haven't been there before you are in for a treat! :kisswink:

A quick shout out to Sue, Jo and Nancy and anybody I missed.... HI GALFRIENDS

{{{HUGS}}}Frannie....Sue, I love your new siggy, great job!!

Edited by ladyfran