Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Anna, thank you for the warning about the bug patches. I was tempted to try them, but if they smell that bad, I don't think I will. I don't like the smell of "Off" either!

Mousie, I hope you are enjoying your stay in Mass. I lived on Cape Cod for five years while Otis Air Force Base was still active. I was there during the Kennedy years and graduated from high school there. That's where I met and married my first husband whom I now refer to as "Brain Bucket" (You had to know him!). Such a beautiful place!

I am off to a Gala for the Harp and Shamrock Society/Irish Cultural Society tonight at the Menger Hotel. Elissa and I get to dress up and act like ladies for a change. (Elissa won't tell you, but she is on the ballot for the Harp and Shamrock Board of Directors. Wish her luck!) I love that hotel. It is one of the first in San Antonio and is next to The Alamo. In fact, it was built just after the Alamo fell. It is said to be haunted. I only like ghosts on Ghost Hunters and want nothing to do with one up close and personal! "Dear Ghosts, if you are reading this, please stay away from the lady in the red dress - she can't run in those fooking shoes!"

Have a wonnerful weekend, y'all!

Suzie

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:funnyup: Suzie, remember that old movie "Hold that Ghost"? with Abbot and Costello? Somehow that just came to my mind when I read your post (and after what you said last night...lol).

Posted Image Elissa for your nomination and Posted ImagePosted Image

Yeah Anna, I'm with Nancy, how hot is it?

hugs to all...

love,

Sue

Hi all I am Neofyght and have been lurking around some but having trouble figuring out the whole siggie and avatar thing so could use some help here--you have a lot of really good Gerry stuff--I have had GALS Sydrome since POTO--and Dear Frankie and 300 are among my fav's but like anything to do with GB

:worthless::hello::beard::menkilt:

Hello Neo!!! and Posted Image to GALS and to the support center, where all are welcome!

We have a lot of siggy makers here at GALS and a section that is devoted to siggies and avis... you can either go there and find an artist who's work you really like and contact them OR you can just post a request in the "general siggy requests" thread:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=47

I hope that helps...

And meanwhile, make yourself at home, grab a chair and some Posted Image and get to know us and let us get to know you!!

hugs,

Sue

:wave: Hi everyone! Just a quick drive-by to say that Suzie and I survived the Irish Society banquet in the haunted hotel this evening. Not a ghost in sight, just our supper was MIA. We thought it had been zapped to another dimension for a while there. The event was supposed to start at 7:00. They served the salad at 8:00, without bread, I might add, and we had to sit through an hour long awards program before the main course arrived. I was sitting in between Suzie and Good Sport. Neither of whom are good sports when their meals are late! Half way through the program Suzie wanted to get up and go to McDonald's and Good Sport was talking about the steak house across the street. :p The main course finally arrived, stone cold, at 9:00!

Sue-thanks for the good wishes regarding the Harp and Shamrock elections. The elections will be held on June 25. We'll be in Vegas, so we'll mail in our ballots. I'll let ya know the results.

:welcome: and the Support Center, Neofyght! Cute name!

Hugs to all!

Edited by Lady Elissa

I put this in the siggy piggy clubhouse. I reckon it is more suited here. Hands are hurting too bad to type it again so this is a cut and paste.

Hugs and Kisses to all.May God supply you with whatever you stand in need of. :kiss:

Hey Y'all I am one sick HAWG. My eyes are still blurry and my mind incoherent so I hope you can make Hyde nor hair out of this.

My sister in law came to stay with me. This is the same sister in law that my brother flew here from the Philippines, he married her, she is a compulsive liar. She ran up tons of dept on my brother by getting credit cards illegally. My brother has worked all his life. Now he is broke. I wish the heifer would go back to the Philippines except now there is a child.

Anyways on her stay here. I caught her chatting with men on Yahoo messenger and some had left her messages. Some saying stuff about web cams. They automatically popped up when I went in. She left the messenger on automatic sign in. It all upset me very badly. How I wish she would have not ever seen it and remained blissfully ignorant.

O.K., if I wasn't tore up enough. I had all my diabetes issues to deal with which the conclusion is if I do not start treating my body with respect I shan't be here much longer.

The most horrible thing happened they gave me a drug that interacted with my current meds and caused me to nearly have a severe emotional breakdown. I have horrid and severely painful panic attacks, I have been crying, losing my breath, having horrid OCD thoughts including suicide. I thought I was going to end up in the State Mental Hospital for the rest of my days until Hubby. God bless his precious heart went and got a print out on the medications side effects.

The side effects I have circled in red or blue or what I was dealing with.

Click Below

Side Effects

Love,

Tracy :hugskisses:

P.S. Linda spiffied up my siggy even more, The first saying is my Mom's the second saying is Hubby's mothers. My second mother as my mom is his second mom and we shall call them both Mama.

The Mamas

Posted Image

Posted Image Hi there Neofyght, nice to meet another Galfriend, the more the merrier in here say I!

Posted ImageSo sorry about your troubles Tracy, will say a pray for you and your family sweet thing.

Well thank Goodness for Saturday mornings, I can sit and collect my thoughts, write out the weeks menu and generally get on and get my home cleaned up after my little one's. I have so much sewing to complete too....the hands are troublesome in as much as I can't do the fine work.

Suzie and Elissa, I must get to the post to get my Butler off to you, he was ready to go then I forgot to put him in.....senior moment I'm afraid! I love haunted houses, just love the goosebumps around the back of my neck......just like when I look at a picture of Gerry. And congratulations Elissa, hope you win.

Andrea send me the name of the repellant that smells of lemon pledge, would like that smell better than smelling of over ripe drains.

Nancy hoping to get mail to you too, and yes I agree 'where are you Cassie?' I have a pic to send to you sweetie, so sad.......but :yummy: ...... you know I am never disloyal to my Gerry and publish it here. 'Nuff said.'

Peggy and Frannie, saw that beautiful picture of the little one.......so sweet! Nice to hear she is doing well.

Sue and Dan'l, still in my prayers just for you................and you...........and you,

a walk/scooter beside the canal in Devizes,

Posted Image

hugs,

Anna X

:wave: Continued,

I love having my coffee with Galfriends, my Sue, Suzie, Nancy, Ellisa, Frannie, Peggy, Jo, Cat and Debbie, Jill, Cheryl, Susan, Neofyght, Bleujean and Monique, Lisa, Diana, Peggy, Frannie, Amber and Sandy....help me out here Galfriends and insert name, my memory is fading along with my eyesight..........................!

By the by Himself has just informed me 'due to the present financial restraints my Channel goodies are cancelled! He wouldn't dare.....would he? I told him I'd settled for just one small bottle of No 5 and starve for a month......boy do I need to shed some pounds......he said I would just have to wait and see. But seriously I hope he has cut down this year, because he is always ovelr generous and in light of the present problems it seems right to do so.

My thoughts go out to all who are suffering during this awful time., I pray for comfort and peace of mind for you.

Back to the canal,

Posted ImageSorry it's the back of Lulu but the rest will be on the 'what a doll' thread.

Posted ImageHelping open the lock gates....one of 29 on this stretch,

Posted Image

Posted ImageGoing down,

Posted ImageOff to the Lock Keepers cottage for tea.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's when the batteries went down!

hugs, for all Galfriends,

Anna X

Galsfriends keep posting 'cause I love reading! :kiss:

I put this in the siggy piggy clubhouse. I reckon it is more suited here. Hands are hurting too bad to type it again so this is a cut and paste.

Hugs and Kisses to all.May God supply you with whatever you stand in need of. :kiss:

Hey Y'all I am one sick HAWG. My eyes are still blurry and my mind incoherent so I hope you can make Hyde nor hair out of this.

My sister in law came to stay with me. This is the same sister in law that my brother flew here from the Philippines, he married her, she is a compulsive liar. She ran up tons of dept on my brother by getting credit cards illegally. My brother has worked all his life. Now he is broke. I wish the heifer would go back to the Philippines except now there is a child.

Anyways on her stay here. I caught her chatting with men on Yahoo messenger and some had left her messages. Some saying stuff about web cams. They automatically popped up when I went in. She left the messenger on automatic sign in. It all upset me very badly. How I wish she would have not ever seen it and remained blissfully ignorant.

O.K., if I wasn't tore up enough. I had all my diabetes issues to deal with which the conclusion is if I do not start treating my body with respect I shan't be here much longer.

The most horrible thing happened they gave me a drug that interacted with my current meds and caused me to nearly have a severe emotional breakdown. I have horrid and severely painful panic attacks, I have been crying, losing my breath, having horrid OCD thoughts including suicide. I thought I was going to end up in the State Mental Hospital for the rest of my days until Hubby. God bless his precious heart went and got a print out on the medications side effects.

The side effects I have circled in red or blue or what I was dealing with.

Click Below

Side Effects

Love,

Tracy :hugskisses:

P.S. Linda spiffied up my siggy even more, The first saying is my Mom's the second saying is Hubby's mothers. My second mother as my mom is his second mom and we shall call them both Mama.

The Mamas

Posted Image

:wave: My Sweet Tracy,

I have been on here some and some is so sporadic that I just skim a wee bit over posts and I want to sincerely beg your forgiveness for neglecting you a wee bit. I have started a prayer list with just my GALS on it. You are being worked on today and for the next few days with an intensity that will make up for my neglect of you. I love all my GALS here and you are amoung the first of those that took me under her wing. There is NOT ONE SINGLE GAL here that isn't absolutely fabulous to me. I must admit you hold a special place because of your love of the Archie man. As he is my very first sight, sound and hearing of this intensily incredible man of ours. Archie holds a very special place in my heart that is only made more intensly wonderful by Gerry's other roles. The man is incredibly entrancing!!!

But you my sweet Tracy. I had no idea that health was getting so bad for you. I already started to pray for you right after I read your post, which is perfectly fine to read. You at least try to post. That alone is awesome sweet baby. You take it as easy as you can and do whatever you are told by the doc. Remember. sleep is nature's medicine. And a wee bit of chicken soup is good too!!! You will never, ever be forgotten as long as we are here for you. :wuv:

Take care special GAL Tracy, :hugs:

Your Old Friend forever,

:archie: replies 's Ocean Gal, Jo

Hey ladies. Hope all is well and hope that everything is going well.

I graduate next Tuesday so this weekend will be hectic especially cleaning and preparing for family visits and such. It seems that I am making my family feel older by the minute. Yesterday after school, I was singing the song "Friday, I'm in love" by The Cure as soon as I got home. And my plans for after graduation..hang with the fam and afterwards go to this awesome entertainment place called "Main Event." Free laser tag, arcade games, bowling and a "Fright Fest" movie room. Who could ask for more? Of course my school is paying for everything so everything is FREE for those who are attending the event. We call it "Project Graduation." Something the school does for it's graduating class in order to keep kids from doing something stupid or getting killed.

Sue I hope you are doing alright and hope wee B2 is doing ok.

Everyone else, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. (Sorry I can't name all of you but you know who you are.)

Paige :wave:

Edited by Paige

Posted ImageAnna it's so good to hear from you!When you stay away so long I really worry and miss you. Welcome back don't stay away so long,we all miss you. :wuv:

Paige Congrats on your up coming Graduation!

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well......

Posted Image Peggy

Tracey, I hope you are feeling better soon, sweetie. Oh, if I were you I'd unplug the computer and let the leech do without!

Anna, thank you for the wonderful photos. Seeing that canal makes me think of one of my favorite episodes of "Keeping Up Appearances" - without the Buckets Bouquets!

Peggy, so glad to hear everyone in the family is doing well and most of the medical scares are behind you. Still praying for both the patients! Nurse Frannie did good, huh?

Jo, stick around more - we miss you and can't wait to meet "Gerry"!

Neofyght, Howdy! Welcome to the SC! Come visit your sisters any time!

Hi Nancy - hugs!

We had a nice time last night except for the starvation! We were treated to some World Class Irish Step Dancing by a troop of delightful little girls. They were totally gorgeous. I had a major problem all evening. I had to keep one eye over my shoulder for ghosts, the other on my non-existent cleavage. The front of my dress kept gaping more and more as the evening wore on. Had I been well endowed, I would not have minded. However, no one wants to look down your dress and hear an echo! Elissa, of course looked like a million bucks AND had no echos in her bodice - Sheesh! My stoopid dress is going in the rag bag, hopefully to be found by someone who can fill it up!

I'm taking today off and may not even make my bed! After preparing for then having house guests, then cleaning up after a really delightful visit, I've earned a day of laying around with my nose in a sexy vampire novel if I want to! So there!

Tight hugs to all my girlies - GALies??

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

:yay::yay::yay: CONGRATULATIONS PAIGE!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

:goodjob: I am sooooooo proud of you and I know everyone else is too! You are an awesome lady and to finish school is in it's self quite an accomplishment!! You Go Girl!!!!! :drink:

Jo :woo:

:wave: Thanks Suzie,

I am sooooo busy before school gets started the last week of August. I have soooo many afghans to make. And a few touch ups on the final 'Gerry'!! I am waiting for my friend Tyler to bring the newer pics of the re-vised version of 'Gerry' that was poured in wax and we lengthened his legs to better proportion his body with his head and torso!! I have to say, he looks pretty darn okay!! And, since it's the very first time I have EVER made a human statue, I think he looks pretty darn good!! Final touches, of course will be made by a man that has done human faces for years. But from all he has been teaching me, I am not too unhappy with what I have done. I just pray it looks enough like Gerry that he knows it is him!!!!! But Gerry is such an incredible man unto himself that I know he will appreciate that someone cares enough about him to at lease attempt to make him his own "Academy Award". Susan~ told me she would try and at some point in the future get it to him. God in heaven, Susan~ is awesome. The woman is so wonderful to try and do that for me.

How do you thank someone that is that fantastic????

Well back to work on afghans.

Love and Hugs to You Suzie, :wuv:

Jo

Joanna and Anna, you have never been anything, but nice to me like most the Gals in here. I am never taking that medicine again.
Then I took this liquid medicine that was supposed to regulate my digestive system and I had Hubby to go get the print out on it and it had some of the same possible side effects. I knew I was not feeling like myself. Crying spurts. Rampant scary OCD thoughts. Those are the most horrid things I ever endured in my life. I would rather get a tooth pulled, have a kidney stone, have a hysterectomy than to endure those horrid, horrid thoughts, because I feel I am going to lose control and that terrifies me. The physical pains caused from depression and panic are no walk in the park. Still as bad as today sucks at least I am not closed up in a dark bedroom begging God for sleep so at least awhile all pain will be unconscious.

Suzie, my sister in law that royal pain in the arse is gone and I told my brother she cannot stay here anymore. It took too much out of me. He is welcome. She would be too if I could trust her and I cannot. Also I cannot tend her child while she is there. She was a little Tasmanian Devil, but her I love with all my heart. The mother I love only because as a Christian it is required.

Paige, congrats on your graduation!

Fran, is your back better?
Peggy, Hey, Homie. You breathing O.K. these days? I pray so.
Ron and Lea O.K.?

Everyday I pray for Dan'l and Cheyenne. I pray for others too.

Elissa, I love you!
I love all of you if I missed someone's name then please realize. My last brain cell is burnt. I would never deliberately forget to mention anyone. I love you all!!! :hug::hugskisses::grouphug:
Love,
Tracy
Posted Image
Posted Image

LOL, did you all know I used to think this thread was all about lusting over Gerry. :embarassed: Talking about fantasies and stuff. I was scared to come in here, then Peggy told me on the phone. it is mostly where Gals support one another.

Love,

Tracy ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hello, my sisters!!! This is Dan'l's last day off of the chemo (he starts back tonight) and he feels pretty good and so we are probably going to go out shopping today (now, isn't that exciting?? lol....actually for us, right about now it is.)

Suzie, you never cease to crack me up woman...you can have some of my cleavage...and I'll throw in oohhh... 20-30 pounds with them!!! Will we be seeing pictures of you and Elissa and Good Sport and the activities (I hope, I hope).

Anna, you made my morning...yesterday it was new pictures of Gerry and today it was some of Anna's gorgeous pictures! I sent Eva Mari the pictures of TJ and LuLu (as well as the latest picture Kathy posted of Emma) and I heard back from her...she said to tell you that they both get cuter and more precious as they get older and she asked me to tell you she loves you and misses you. Actually, she misses everyone. I posted in the last siggy piggy thread a bunch of pictures of what she has been up to (I was going to copy and paste it here but it's closed now and I can't :tantrum: )...but she has taught herself how to sew and has been making some beautiful clothes AND HATS! Posted Image

Paige, Posted Image sweetie...I knew this day would come, even when you doubted it!!! I'm hanging in there my dear...thank you hon.

Awww Tracy...look what you've missed out on...but now you know! lol

Peggy, love the gifs (and I've snagged them as you know..lol)

Jo, honey, you have to be one of the busiest ladies (well, you and Eva Mari) that I have ever met...I get tired just thinking about all you do! Just make sure you take care of yourself and stay well!

love to all this Saturday morning/afternoon/evening.

hugs,

Sue

Hi to everyone :wave: I'm too fried to remember every single thing to comment on,my Mom and i are watching my two boys plus my brothers little girl,it's crazy around here but they are sleeping right now and I am about to go lie down too. Congrats to those who need congrats,prayers to those who need them(seriously).

The name of the bug repellent is All Terrain Herbal Armor.

Tell Dan'l not a day passes when he is not in my thoughts even when I was experiencing all the trauma from the side effects. Still Chey and Dan'l were in my heart.

My little grandson is just precious praying for them everyday. I think he thinks Chey lives in the computer because we have talked on IM while he was here.

Hubby and I pray too, but other than the prayer he says before Hyrum eats (we take turns on this) all his prayers are silent and private.

Love to everyone.

Anna indeed your pictures are lovely.

Jo, Erik jumped back in front of Archie as my favorite. However I shall always love Archie.

I also love Johnnie Dunn. There is just something about a tortured man that makes me wanna hug them until the hurt is gone.

I think I will feel the same way about Kable and Gerry's character in LAC.

Hi Andrea!

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Hi galfriends!

Hi :wave: and Congrats to you, Paige! Have a great time at your graduation and the parties! You deserve it!

Tracy, hugs and prayers for you to feel better soon. You are going through a lot and I pray for healing for you. I love your posted pics and the humor you put in them. Keep it up, galfriend.

Sue, you and your hubby have a great day shopping. Enjoy.

Hi and Hugs to all I missed mentioning! Happy to be here with you all. :pointy:

Diane

hi everyone,

Hope everything is goin okay with everyone. I havent written in awhile, my mind has been elsewere the past month. Zach is takin a med I just found out was makin him extremely sick.

Its called Trileptal. Begining of May he started getting dizzy and throwing up and were thinking its just a flu or virus. But the last two weeks of May have gotten worse. Dizzy spells all the time, uncordinated, poor kid looked like he drank a whole bottle of vodka and was drunk a lot. Throwing up all the time, He even got Bronchitis and thats a side effect of the med.

So i went on WeB MD and looked up the side effects for this med Trileptal and he had about 10 of the side effects. So they finally took blood work and his sodium level was low another side affect, and his Trileptal level was high. So now we know its the med doing it and have to ween him off slowly.

Its sad that there are meds that we have to take to make us better that the side effects can also make us so extremely sick, it was scary.

They wanted him to go to Boston Hospital to see a neurologist thinkin it was that, and im like let me look up the side affects of the med.

I am so exhausted cant wait till he is 100% percent better and its all behind us.

Hope everyone is doing okay

Love and Hugs

Michelle

Oh, Michelle! That sounds like one nasty drug. Many times the drugs that are supposed to help us are worse than the condition they're meant to cure! I hope Zach will improve quickly once the drug is out of his system, although some of those drugs have long half-lives, which simply means they stay in the system a long time after they've been stopped. Hugs to you and Zach.

Anna-those are lovely pictures you posted earlier. Wish I could transport myself there...Scotty... One to beam to the UK....Scotty? where are you? :p

Sue-Love the pictures from EM. Please send her my love.

Tracy-I'm so sorry you're having so many health and family issues right now. Take care of yourself. Glad to know the biotch is gone.

Paige-congratulations on your graduation. :)

Nancy-good to see ya Galfriend.

My love to all! Sorry, I missed several pages and can't possibly keep up right now, but I did get a good night's sleep last night and a 2hr nap this afternoon. Amazing what sleep deprivation can do to the mind and what a good rest can do to sort things out. :D

Hugs to all!