Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

It's funny how that works huh Elissa....jeez, if I ever tried to keep your schedule with nursing and family and the extra stuff you're involved in ... well, it would kill me!

hugs,

Sue

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how that works huh Elissa....jeez, if I ever tried to keep your schedule with nursing and family and the extra stuff you're involved in ... well, it would kill me!

hugs,

Sue

Ha ha! And I work day shift! Just think what a wreck I would be if I worked the night shift! :funnyface:

Can I add that I have a new sig that is the bombdiggity?? LOL :pant:

And thank you lovelies for all the congrats! I appreciate it.

Paige :wave:

:wave: Hi Everyone!

Michelle my heart goes out to you and Zach, praying that he will feel better soon and you will have peace of mind.

Congratulations Paige, long time no see! Your siggy looks great don't recognised the other guy but my Gerry looks fantastic there. Memo to self, need to watch 300 tonight.

:lookin:

Well after the heatwave we've been having there comes the cold wet rain.....very cold.......even colder up North 'cause they had SNOW! And for all those who enquired about how hot it gets in this 'fair and pleasant land' we can sometimes reach highs of over 80f.....but not often.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/jun/05/r...-pennines-sleet

Sue give my love to EM, tell her how much we all miss her please. Wonder if we can persuade her to use her left overs to make clothes for the 'little men'? I have a backlog of photo's of Butler to download and add to 'What a doll thread'. Nancy have sent email but need to send another I think!

Well Galfriends it was most enjoyable having coffee with you all......even if you are all still in bed.

Hugs for all this fine....though damp morning,

Anna X

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Anna

Hey Anna!

I'm up with ya! Had so many naps since school got out my schedule is already topsy turvey! But I love having coffee with ya and watching you decorate. You sure can do it, my galfriend!

Lots of love to everyone and many hugs all the way 'round. And special congratulations to Paige. That's a big moment in time. Congratulations and lots of love as you step out in this next phase of your life.

Jill

Haha it's cool Anna that you don't recognize the other guy, but I will let you know who he is..his name is Taylor Lautner and he plays one of the main characters for the movie versions of the Twilight saga *you probably won't read the books which is fine.* and the character he plays is named Jacob Black who also happens to be a werewolf. I recommend reading the books and if not, maybe watch the movie "Twilight" but if not then that is cool too.

Thanks Anna for the reminder of how gorgeous our Gerry was and how he has gotten even more gorgeous as the years go by. He has such beautiful feet!! And those legs are so...........OMG!! I love this man's everything!!! :drool1: To me, Gerry is the most perfect man I have ever had the pleasure to fall in love with. Everything about him is totally drool worthy :yummy: . But that dazzling smile gets me all the time. :thud: The rest of this incredibly entrancing man is just a fantastic added attraction.

I am drooling verra bad and my Mop boys are having a verrrrraaaa hard time trying to get it all mopped up. :drool: Some days this beautiful man makes me need a :coldshower: !!!! Today is one of those days. I need one reeeeeaaaalll bad right now, since I have been watching the trailer for "Gamer" so many times. I'm going to wear it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to "Gamer" one last time and then back to afghans.

Love Ya ALL, :wuv:

Jo

Hey ladies...one question..is it bad listening to Skid Row's "18 and life" while thinking and daydreaming of Taylor Lautner and Gerry too? I was drinking Sangria *don't worry no alcohol* that my AP Spanish teacher gave to me on my last day of school and may I say it was AWESOME. My mom said it was like drinking wine even though I have never actually tasted wine before and nor will I until I am of age. Hopefully I will see you all by then LOL. But anyways I need to get some stuff done before Tuesday. Lots of love to you all.

..... you know I am never disloyal to my Gerry and publish it here. 'Nuff said.'

Well, I think I have been "disloyal" to Gerry.

Sorry, I don't know what else to say... :blush:

But yes, Anna, pleeze send it to me!! :wuv:

Anna...did you take a photo of the Lock Keeper? 29 locks!! Do you have to unlock EVERY single one? I don't get it...are there bridges at every lock? The cottage is adorable and I would LOVE to have tea there!

:wave: Hi there Everyone!

Nancy I have sent them to you.....am I using the correct email address? Must go and check. There are indeed 29 lock gates to open on this stretch as it rises uphill, quite an engineering feat. The little cottage was home to the last keeper and his wife with 7 children, in 2 bedrooms. Have some more pictures but I shall give everyone a rest for the moment!

We went to the Bowood Dog show and Country Fair yesterday, had a great time, Lord and Lady Lansdowne open up the grounds for this event and participate fully. Lady Lansdowne was cooking with the school children demonstrating some delicious picnic food, she was competing against Tom Parker Bowles, stepson of Prince Charles. Tom who is a well known 'local' is a food writer and always supportive of the event.

Posted Image

Posted Image

There were dogs galore, and goats pulling carts, sheep shearing, snakes, birds of prey as well as some domestic feathered friends.

The weather which had been stormy overnight settle down for a very pleasant day except for a few clouds that continued to threaten.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/map...th_CIMG1025.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/map...th_CIMG1074.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/map...th_CIMG1059.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/map...th_CIMG1048.jpg

Edited by Songbird
to correct horizontal scroll AND to limit images to 10 per post; links only after 10 images please.

:wave: Just to finish off the pics,Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/map...th_CIMG0980.jpg

Then the rain came down at 5pm in torrents!

Hugs to Everyone,

Anna X

Sorry I seem to have duplicated but due to poor eyesight :boohoo: at present can't seem to 'undo them!

Edited by discoveringme
Changed 11th picture to link.

OK Anna, I'm moving in with you! I want to go to places like that! Our two weeks in Great Britain isn't going to be enough!!! PS: Why didn't you warn me that Dougie/Cutter had left Primeval???? The show is ruined now!!! :curse::tantrum::crybaby::tissues:

Hugs to everyone - have a great week!!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Hi! Gals! :wave:

Just whipping in to ask a little request to remember to "VOTE!" for this GREAT site every day!

We have fallen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on WebbieWorld!

We were in 6th place for a while then suddenly dropped to 17th!!!

Posted Image

Gimme a "G"

G

Gimme a "A"

A

Gimme a "L"

L

Gimme a "S"

S

What's that spell?

GALS!!!

http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=250x170.gif

Posted ImagePost here if ye "VOTED!"

And give us a SHOUT OUT!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image sistars!

Anna, I love the pictures and I don't care if some were duplicates...I love seeing them. Oh dear, when are they going to remove those cataracts??

Suzie, when are you leaving for Great Britain?

Suzanne, I voted on starpages...but webbieworld wouldn't work for me.

is it bad listening to Skid Row's "18 and life" while thinking and daydreaming of Taylor Lautner and Gerry too?

:funnyup: hummm...well, I wouldn't have a clue Paige if it is bad or not dear because I haven't got a clue who Skid Row is and what "18 and life" sounds like....am I aging myself too much???

Jill, congratulations for finishing another year of noisy boys, parents (most good/some bad), teacher's meetings and THAT PRINCIPLE!! Have fun in Pittsburg!

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Sue I recommend that you do listen to it..just don't turn it up so loud you bust your ears LOL Jk.

And for the voting well..this site has so much votes from me it's like yeah..an everyday thing.

Paige - congratulations on your impending graduation.

Just a little reminder to our picture posting GALS - please limit the number of pictures to no more than 10 per post, and watch for horizontal scroll. If you put too many in a row it just keeps going and going and going across the page.

Just a post and run, sorry!

OOPS! Sorry Susan, will try harder next time.

Morning Galfriends, pulling up a chair for our coffee chat, Suzie would I want break your heart and tell you he left the show? :kiss:

We are off to school soon, wee TJ is just finishing his breakfast, he said he needs to check the pollen count, bless him he suffers so from Hayfever which brings on his asthma......he hates a 'sniffy stuffy nose and sore eyes'.

Paige sweetie, as far as music is concerned, 'been there done that'......Guns 'n' Roses, Aerosmith, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and the great Def Leppard, but now I have matured, my music is more eclectic, still loud as in Verdi's La Forza del Destino, Weber's Der Freischutz, Verdi, Tchiakovsky 1812 Overture and Wagner who can all 'wallop out a tune'. Try them some day. :music:

OK coffee over for me, have a good day Galfriends,

take care, hugs,

Anna X

Hey GALS, we sold the house and for the price we wanted. Now we lease it back while we build the retirement house. WOOT!

Thanks for all your positive thoughts... can always rely on GALS.

Also contract got extended so I'm on a healthy good luck run.

Love you all and just had to share

Cat

Thanks, Tracey, we needed that!

Anna, I don't think I'll even watch the rest of the series, especially since I hear Lucy Brown is leaving too. DARN!!

Sue, we are leaving on August 10 and will return on August 24.

Congratulations, Cat!! I knew you would do it that way!! Now it's really "onwards and upwards" for you!!

I spent a my college years in Northern California and spent lots of time in the Bay Area during the late 60s. You don't want to know about the type of music I was into.....right Sue???

Off to spend the day with my mom. Trying to arrange an Irish musical day at Air Force Village.

Hugs to allm

Suzie

Now THAT was good music Suzie...from what I remember of it anyways...lol (just kidding)

Poor TJ...I know exactly what he is going through....

Cat, Posted Image....what a relief that must be...and to be able to rent it back while your dream home is built is fantastic. I never was that lucky...we got displaced twice when our home sold and we couldn't move in to our new home (it wasn't a good time...huh Suzie???)

:wuv: Tracy, I hope you're feeling better...

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

:wave: everyone! I just took a big step and registered with the National Adoption Registry. I made sure to get my half-sister's blessings first. Didn't want to do anything to upset the family and all that. Maybe now I can find my birth father, his family, and any other half-siblings that may be out there. I have reason to believe there's at least one!

Congratulations, Cat and Paige! :dance:

Anna, I keep trying to get Scotty to beam me over to the UK, but he just won't cooperate! :tantrum:

Hugs to all!

Wow, Elissa, I didn't even know you were thinking about doing that. Glad Lara is being a good sport about it, and I really wish you luck!

Hugs,

Suzie