Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry is back in LA...Wonderful Pics.....

Thanks for the photo link! Gerard looks rested and also happy. His weight seems to be ok, except still a liiiitle bit too much fat in the face, in my opinion. Just hoping him to look his very best in the Bounty Hunter....

P.S. Please, do vote for Gerry in Hello Magazine´s monthly poll to get him onto the yearly

poll http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...onth/index.html

Skatingfan yes you are entitled to your own opinion but I'm finding it hard to see where you think he still has a little too much fat in the face??. The first thing I noticed when I just came online and saw these pics was how perfect his face looked as it was the slimmest I had seen it for I don't know how long.

If I can look as good as that after allegedly falling violently ill my next holiday is to India :funnyup:

Just as long as his arse hasn't gotten any slimmer :funnyup:

These are great pics and it is obvious for all to see India did him the world of good. :wuv:

Moira

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i am writing this i am watching lucy sullivans getting married. its such a long series of 16 episodes and i am only on episode 5 at this moment. anyway to get back to gerry. he does look well rested and fit after his time in india. i hope he had a fantastic time, it sounds from reports we have had that he did.

i hope he is enjoying being back in l.a. and starting to do up his new home there, before concentrating on his next venture with jennifer in the bounty hunter. i thought that this film would be set in the countryside or the wilds of some place out in the back of beyond, not in new york, but there you go what do i know.

bye the way gorgeous pics of gerry with that ever endearing smile that lights up his face. i think he looks just right not too skinny and not too chunky.

I was just thinking this morning how we hadn't seen a pic of Gerry for awhile, and to my great joy, the first thing I see when I long on is a google alert with a picture of Gerry! He looks well and rested ... I must have missed the memo about him having been sick, but he looks pretty good now.

Glad to see him out and about.

Barbara

Just wanted to reiterate what I said in the Siggy clubhouse ...

It's Gerry eyes in these pictures that are the telltale sign he's happy. They're clear and shiny and he seems to be well rested ... and to reiterate what Bailey said, his hair grows incredibly fast (so does mine - 1/2 a month).

I'll reserve the reminder of my gushing for the clubhouse ...

Edited by phoenixgirl

:wuv:

Where are his chubby cheeks??

He threw them up. :rotflmao: Sorry - I couldn't resist ... I'm in a MOOD. He is looking a bit thin, but MAN HE'S BEAUTIFUL. Looks rested and gorgeous! I'm all over this one:

EYES :thud:

Yes they are very green!

I love when he wears clothes that show them off :thud:

What an utterly gorgeous man he is.....

I wish I was the reason for his huge smile lol.

Now THAT'S a sweet thing to say, and a sentiment I know we all share!

It is.

I think everyone would like to be the reason for anyone's smile, let alone his.

Lisa, my hair grows SO FAST! I cut it and within two weeks I have to get it trimmed.

And I don't care what he weighs.

If he is happy and he is healthy, I'm fine with whatever way he looks.

Edited by BaileyS

I didn't realize that Gerry had been sick. He looks wonderful so if he can look that good after being sick imagine if he was well! I am just so glad to see him looking happy. At least now he has a real home to go to in LA!

It is SO good to see Gerry again, especially after stories that he got violently ill after drinking water from a river in India. That can make a person ill for months with stomach problems. He looks good but definitely thinner, probably from his illness. The first thing I noticed, like Bailey said, was his loose fitting jeans. His face is thinner also. BUT, he looks GREAT!! I love it when he smiles and his eyes twinkle. He looks happy, that's all I care about!! Good to have him home again!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I didn't know he had been sick either. I pray for him always anyway so

it would just have been added in.

He looks FANTABULOUS!!!!!!. He always does to me.

His eyes are the proof that he is feeling good. His eyes never lie. Those

beautiful, beautiful eyes. Maybe someday I will get to see them for real

closeup. My dream.

Love him absolutely.

Sandy

Glad to see Gerard smiling and feeling better :kiss: that's if he was ill

He looks great but a bit thin, his jeans look a bit baggy on him but he still looks good

I like the close up photo of him in the car, you can see his beautiful eyes shining :D

Well, I've been away for a few days, and I also didn't know that gerry had been sick....I hate to hear of anything making Gerry sick....so I'm glad to see from the pics that he looks great....it's so nice to have some new pics of our sweetie....brightens an otherwise sucky day, that's for sure........he always puts a smile on my face. :wuv:

For me, there ain't no sunshine when he's gone and he's always gone too long every time he goes away! :music:

Andrea, just love, love, love your siggy!

D

Thanks Delene!

This is my first siggy; I was experimenting and kept changing it.

I love his words; I found his quote weeks ago and it is stuck in my head. That's what he does the best: make me feel things that have been hidden under the surface.

Can I cry now? That's my ever night routine. :bonk:

Skatingfan yes you are entitled to your own opinion but I'm finding it hard to see where you think he still has a little too much fat in the face??. The first thing I noticed when I just came online and saw these pics was how perfect his face looked as it was the slimmest I had seen it for I don't know how long.

Moira

He apparently has that type of face that if getting more weight, the fat seems to gather into the cheeks and the chin. Fortunately it will go away gradually after one has managed to lose some weight as he has managed to do. I just hope so much that he would not add his weight for any role anymore in future....

Edited by Skatingfan03

Moira

He apparently has that type of face that if getting more weight, the fat seems to gather into the cheeks and the chin. Fortunately it will go away gradually after one has managed to lose some weight. I just hope so much that he would not add his weight for any role anymore in future....

For me, he looked the best in RNR. I felt that was the most perfect Gerry: face and body.

He can change looks so rapidly, it amazes me, but always beautiful.

For me, he looked the best in RNR. I felt that was the most perfect Gerry: face and body.

He can change looks so rapidly, it amazes me, but always beautiful.

I agree - including the most perfect he could have looked. :wuv:

And ALWAYS beautiful, no matter what's going on with him or which character he personifies.

Edited by phoenixgirl

For me, there ain't no sunshine when he's gone and he's always gone too long every time he goes away! :music:

Andrea, just love, love, love your siggy!

D

And I love yours, Delene. And I love that song; it fits so well ...

:wuv:

Thank you, Lisa! My man with that look on his face, with a poster of my fav movie behind him! You can't get better than that!

Delene

Oh wait! Gerry, with that look on his face, standing right in front of me! Yes, that would be better!

Edited by GBPhanatic

I'm just so glad that our boy is back! It's good to see him with that beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, beautiful lips, hands, legs, and oh...THIGHS! :yummy: those hidden thighs oouuuu...evil thoughts. stop! stop! stop talking, dina!

OK, GOODNIGHT!!

:wave: Hi, guys! Haven't posted in a week or so. Gerry looks great (as usual)! Glad he's back.

OH! Have i ever mentioned that the P.E. coach at my kids school (where i also work as a sub) could EASILY be damn near a twin for Gerry???? Only difference is Cleve had blue eyes. He even has some of Gerry's mannerisms. Am I lucky or what? Tee Hee! :funnyface:

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!! :D

AWWW.... :hello: GERRY :wave:

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU FOUND YOUR INNER PEACE AGAIN. :hugs:

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK SAFE & SOUND IN THE USA, BUT... I JUST WISH

YOU WERE IN NYC. AT LEAST IT'S A LITTLE CLOSER TO FLORIDA! :tissues:

:wuv: FROM YOUR FIRST COAST TART

:music:

Hello!

He looks so great, he's simply irresistible!!!! It's always nice to see any pictures of him, smiling, looking good!!! It makes my day!!!! I adore him!!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!! I wish I could kiss him and hug him, woo!!!!! Calm down Josee, it's Friday!!!!! I don't know why I get excited everytime I see any pictures of Gerard!!!!!!!

Josée

AWWW.... :hello: GERRY :wave:

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU FOUND YOUR INNER PEACE AGAIN. :hugs:

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK SAFE & SOUND IN THE USA, BUT... I JUST WISH

YOU WERE IN NYC. AT LEAST IT'S A LITTLE CLOSER TO FLORIDA! :tissues:

:wuv: FROM YOUR FIRST COAST TART

Josée,

You're not the only love that loves seeing all of the new photos :drool1:

I'm just glad he made it home safely and that he had such a wonderful time while he was away. He looks so refreshed and relaxed ;) I couldn't be happier for him.