Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
BaileyS

Gerry out in LA AGAIN!

There are three reasons that people wear jewelry. One is to decorate/accessorize/fashion, another is "show off" or advertise one's wealth and then the last is for a more personal, emotional or spiritual reason. I have found that Gerry is the latter. His jewelry choices seem to be based more on having special meaning to him. I don't think he does it for any other reason.

No one has to know the significance of each piece he wears other than Gerry and whatever special meaning it has for him. I notice he will wear long sleeves sometimes that cover his wrists and almost half of his hands. Could be that he doesn't really care to show what he might be wearing so that no one feels compelled to analyse WHY he's wearing or not wearing and read anything in to it. This is one of the things that makes Gerry special to me. He's not "flashy" or conceited. His soul runs deeper than perhaps the world sees.

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

I was wondering about the Levis tag too. I don't think he cares too much about clothing though and I love that about him.

Many times it seems to me that he grabs the first thing in his closet/luggage and that's it. For me that's a lovely trait.

I agree 100%. I love that he's not a clothes horse nor gives a crap about how he dresses half the time. He's SUCH A MAN!! That just makes him that much sexier. Maybe one day some of these little boys out there who worry about that kind of thing will realize that real women don't care.

I wanted to repost this new one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...teddy52209b.jpg

Long lean and beautiful. The jacket is gorgeous on him ... but that torso does things to my imagination. :wuv::wuv::wuv:

Exactly my point; he doesn't give a crap about how he dresses. I loved, loved those pictures when he was out with I think Alan in sweatpants. How awesome was that?!!!

And people were complaining! Give me a break! :boohoo:

There are three reasons that people wear jewelry. One is to decorate/accessorize/fashion, another is "show off" or advertise one's wealth and then the last is for a more personal, emotional or spiritual reason. I have found that Gerry is the latter. His jewelry choices seem to be based more on having special meaning to him. I don't think he does it for any other reason.

No one has to know the significance of each piece he wears other than Gerry and whatever special meaning it has for him. I notice he will wear long sleeves sometimes that cover his wrists and almost half of his hands. Could be that he doesn't really care to show what he might be wearing so that no one feels compelled to analyse WHY he's wearing or not wearing and read anything in to it. This is one of the things that makes Gerry special to me. He's not "flashy" or conceited. His soul runs deeper than perhaps the world sees.

Delene

Oh Delene,

you always say it so correctly! His soul is definitely something special and runs much deeper. But we see it right?

That's why he has this effect on us.

Ladies, in case some of you haven't checked gb.net this morning, a member there posted some photos of Gerry with fans this same night of his visit to Teddy's. They are beautiful! Obviously, he's still sweet to his fans when they run into him. I grabbed them to add to my Gerry External Hard Drive. You may want to do the same. They are gorgeous.

To me he's looking more now like the man I fell in love with in 2004--the Phantom period. Love him in EVERY period, but this one is still my favorite.

Love you all, too.

bflo

Speaking of Phantom, this photo reminds me of the "Point of No Return" strut!

Posted Image

Suzie

Mamma Mia! & Hot Tamales! He looks great~ :kiss:

I love that grey jacket on him and grateful for the booty shots too

:kisswink:

thanks for sharing those :)

Ladies, in case some of you haven't checked gb.net this morning, a member there posted some photos of Gerry with fans this same night of his visit to Teddy's. They are beautiful! Obviously, he's still sweet to his fans when they run into him. I grabbed them to add to my Gerry External Hard Drive. You may want to do the same. They are gorgeous.

To me he's looking more now like the man I fell in love with in 2004--the Phantom period. Love him in EVERY period, but this one is still my favorite.

Love you all, too.

bflo

Thanks for the pics. Those lucky girls damn it. :tantrum:

Awww Gerry!! He's looks fantastic..A little thinner..He needs a home cooked meal...:)

I can't wait to see Truth, Gamer and LAC!! Movies to look forward too..Here's to ya Gerry!!! :wave:

I see Celtic didn't make the premeire league this year..:(

I was wondering about the Levis tag too. I don't think he cares too much about clothing though and I love that about him.

Many times it seems to me that he grabs the first thing in his closet/luggage and that's it. For me that's a lovely trait.

I agree 100%. I love that he's not a clothes horse nor gives a crap about how he dresses half the time. He's SUCH A MAN!! That just makes him that much sexier. Maybe one day some of these little boys out there who worry about that kind of thing will realize that real women don't care.

I wanted to repost this new one:

Long lean and beautiful. The jacket is gorgeous on him ... but that torso does things to my imagination. :wuv::wuv::wuv:

His body here reminds of GOTL because he was a long lean football player :thud:

His proportions are perfect. He torso parallels his long legs perfectly.

That is the jacket he wore for the Shin opening, I believe.

I agree about his clothing. I love how he recycles and wears his clothes into the ground. Most celebrities you see never have the same thing on more than once, but Gerry never does that. He wears holes in his jeans/shirts, his shoes go from white to brown :lol:

He is a man's man.

Delene

He has said before that a couple of his pieces have meaning to him!

Some of his bracelets he bought when he was shopping for his nieces :lol: He said that in the Ferguson interview.

His silver ring definitely has special meaning, but his jewelry *even if it's not* always seems rugged to me. Like it was made in the old days, especially his necklaces. He strikes me as someone that has meaning in everything. He doesn't do things unless they mean something, even if he doesn't know the meaning straight away!

*sighs*

He's so dreamy.

Bailey, this actually is NOT the jacket he wore to the Shin opening. It is the same color, though. The collar is is very different and this one has more zippers...........and I think a little suede.

Gerry always has great jackets.

Why do I know these things? Yes.......I am pitiful.:)

B

Bailey, this actually is NOT the jacket he wore to the Shin opening. It is the same color, though. The collar is is very different and this one has more zippers...........and I think a little suede.

Gerry always has great jackets.

Why do I know these things? Yes.......I am pitiful.:)

B

Not pitiful, educational!

He has great ones and SO MANY jackets.

I'm obsessed with jackets too, lol.

Edited by BaileyS

Loved the fan pics at Teddy's.

The jacket is similar to Shin's in colour but the collar is totally different.

This seems a light weight leather jacket. I would love to know how many he has :funnyup:

Hope he attends the MTV Movie Awards next weekend.

Moira

Ladies.....he's still him. :whome2: He's just inherently a good guy. No matter what he wears, doesn't wear, dresses up, dresses down. How he looks, how he doesn't look. Skinny, lean, chubby cheeked or gaunt. Hale! It's what's inside that counts! :goodjob: And IMHO and from what I've observed...it's all good!! I'd betcha even when he's a grump in the morning :humph: before his first cup of Starbucks kicks in, he's still a good guy underneath it all. BIG HUG, Mr. G!!! We like you, just the way you are. :kisswink: It's just at times that there are parts of you that warrant more of our attention than is politically correct. ( Aw come on Mr. G......you know you've checked out your fair share of "womanly wonders" as you've been out & about. Last I checked, you're male...you have a pulse...your eyesight is still good...you've looked & voiced your opinion to your mates about the sights you've seen. :read: We just do the same. Equal rights & all that, ya know!! ) :silly:

Someone posted on Just Jared that JJ had posted that the jacket Gerry is wearing is by John Bartlet, it's nylon and cotton, and sells for $174.99. You may be able to go onto John Bartlet's website and find it.

The thing with the way that Gerry dresses is that he wears the clothes, the clothes don't wear him...that's why he looks so good in anything he wears. He is the only man I have ever seen that can go from Grudge to Glam and look amazing in anything he puts on. He just has that "it" factor that enables him to pull off any look better than most, and make it work, no matter what it happens to be...it always "works" for him.

Tense

Awh, GERRY's HOME in LA!! How nice!!

Now, why wasn't I at Teddy's on Friday!!?? :lmao:

This seems a light weight leather jacket. I would love to know how many he has :funnyup:

Moira

Hi Moira!! :wave:

One of the things I remember from GERRY & Tonya's visit to our First Vegas Convention back in 2006, was his leather jackets. Tonya said he could never stop buying them and that he had a WHOLE closet of them!!

I still say YOU have the BEST Gerry siggie EVER!!

The thing with the way that Gerry dresses is that he wears the clothes, the clothes don't wear him...that's why he looks so good in anything he wears. He is the only man I have ever seen that can go from Grudge to Glam and look amazing in anything he puts on. He just has that "it" factor that enables him to pull off any look better than most, and make it work, no matter what it happens to be...it always "works" for him.

Tense

You said it just right, Tense. :wuv:

Moira

Hi Moira!! :wave:

One of the things I remember from GERRY & Tonya's visit to our First Vegas Convention back in 2006, was his leather jackets. Tonya said he could never stop buying them and that he had a WHOLE closet of them!!

I still say YOU have the BEST Gerry siggie EVER!!

Aww thanks :wave:

When I'm having a bad day and feeling low I always look at it and it brightens me up.

Moira

i seem to recall an interview where he discussed his clothing, that it takes him an awfully long time to get ready, that he takes great pains to make it LOOK as though he didnt care... :spit: and to make new pants look old...

im willing to bet that gerry is a huge clothes horse...and changes outfits a few times before he gets it the way he wants it to look..

Those fans that met Gerry have spoken about it in their blog. Lucky ladies. Gerry was a doll apparently but I'd expect nothing less.

http://whatzzpoppin.blogspot.com/2009/05/palihouse.html

Moira

Thanks Moira!! It was very cute.

The girl seems very nice and modest. Lucky chick; 20 minutes of talking. Gosh!

So he is leaving LA in two days? I bet he is coming home to NYC. Good! :pointy:

So Gerry said he was leaving town in two days when he took the pics with the girls. Off he goes again!

I think I live in the wrong part of the world! What would it be like to just walk in to Gerry out somewhere?

Delene

i seem to recall an interview where he discussed his clothing, that it takes him an awfully long time to get ready, that he takes great pains to make it LOOK as though he didnt care... :spit: and to make new pants look old...

im willing to bet that gerry is a huge clothes horse...and changes outfits a few times before he gets it the way he wants it to look..

I have a feeling that he was just being sarcastic. If I look at his outfits, I cannot imagine that it would take a long time to pick it out.

Especially the sweatpants ones. I love that one!!! :doh:

So Gerry said he was leaving town in two days when he took the pics with the girls. Off he goes again!

I think I live in the wrong part of the world! What would it be like to just walk in to Gerry out somewhere?

Delene

I have told you Delene to come over here and we can go to NYC and may walk into him.

He will be here for a long time, so come on. I really need to get away a little and NYC is the place. Let's drink, dance and all the rest.

:dancer:

I can invision him taking a while to pick out his clothes! Pick out the cleanest dirty ones off the floor! :funnyup:

D